Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Telegram owners gf is a social media thot that got him arrested

He was even more stupid for choosing to live in the West knowing fully well that his platform is a tool for anti-globohomo forces. Why would he put himself in harms way?

He was even more stupid for choosing to live in the West knowing fully well that his platform is a tool for anti-globohomo forces. Why would he put himself in harms way?

Where should he live?

Russia of course! Where else! He's Russian. He should've been living under direct protection from the Kremlin.

Russians were the ones wanting his data in the first place and thats why he left

Russia of course! Where else! He's Russian. He should've been living under direct protection from the Kremlin.
Lol then he would've been behind the bars already, if alive at all

Lol then he would've been behind the bars already, if alive at all
Why? Telegram is a Russian product. All government officials of the Kremlin and pro-Russian war correspondents and propagandists use it.

foids are the ultimate traitors, they'll betray anyone and everyone.

Yes. They have no loyalty. Women are always interested in themselves above all else.
our male ancestors used god, superstition, hanging, whipping, beheading, beating, stoning and burning at the stake to keep foids in line and controlled.
shame they stopped for some reason.

our male ancestors used god, superstition, hanging, whipping, beheading, beating, stoning and burning at the stake to keep foids in line and controlled.
shame they stopped for some reason.
Much of that is feminist propaganda. Gynocentrism has remained in power for a long time. Longer than you'd think

DOES THE WEST?
more den putin my giga, say sum shit aginst putin or ukraine war u get 15 yer in jail in russia. in amerika u can say wut shid u want about trump or biden aint no 1 giv a fuk

Lmao, no sympathy for this htn who chose a brain dead bitch and thought he’d be fine in France of all places. He must like the thrill of secretly visiting places he’s not allowed. He reminds me of all the Russians who fled, only to return after finding themselves unwelcome.
Where should he live?
In the countries that didn’t have a warrant out for his arrest. He usually lives in the UAE. He shouldn’t even be visiting the West

Why? Telegram is a Russian product. All government officials of the Kremlin and pro-Russian war correspondents and propagandists use it.
Telegram is not a russian product. And this is how business is typically done in russia. If I remember correctly Durov had to step down as the CEO of VK because FSB niggers wanted to have an access to personal data of VK's users (something to do with russian liberal opposition and protests at the time), while he hadn't been cooperative historically. The governance of VK had been transferred over to the "trusted" people since then.

Last edited:
more den putin my giga, say sum shit aginst putin or ukraine war u get 15 yer in jail in russia. in amerika u can say wut shid u want about trump or biden aint no 1 giv a fuk
exactly, only that russia and us aren't even comparable, russia has eliminated the freedom of speech and everyone but a handful of die hard liberals is OK with it

Last edited:
Around foids be paranoid. Now i understand why billionaires choose some becky to marry.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back