Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Teeth have started to fall out [It's Over]

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Welp it's finally happened, after several years of not brushing it was inevitable that this event would occur BUT through no fault of my own. Being bullied throughout my entire life since birth by soyciety due to my appearance has lead me to neglect every aspect of it because no matter what I do, it would never be enough to even be considered a human being amongst my "fellow" man. As if this wasn't enough, my eczema has already taken over 70% of my body's surface, I've also suddenly started to lose hair in clumps rather than singular strands as if the Norwood reaper is on steroids and is raping my scalp (It could probably be cancer but who gives a fuck). My arthritis has developed far enough to hinder my online activities since my late 20's, while my stigmatism has also advanced to the point where I am forced to wear professor Farnsworth's glasses, making me look like a balding ethnic manlet Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys but with the lower and upper jaws switched. Soon I will have type 2 diabetes as warned by my paki doctor but I don't care, what difference would it make at this point. I will try to pick up drinking to speed up the process, hard liquor only. My dreams tried to warn me of this outcome, but I didn't care then and I still don't now.

Last edited:
Welp it's finally happened, after years of not brushing it was inevitable that this event would occur BUT through no fault of my own. Being bullied throughout my entire life since birth by soyciety due to my appearance has lead me to neglect every aspect of it because no matter what I do, it would never be enough to even be considered a human being amongst my "fellow" man. As if this wasn't enough, my eczema has already taken over 70% of my body's surface, I've also started to lose hair in clumps rather than singular strands as if the Norwood reaper is on steroids and is raping my scalp (It could probably be cancer but who gives a fuck). My arthritis has developed far enough to hinder my online activities since my late 20's, while my stigmatism has also advanced to the point where I am forced to wear professor Farnsworth's glasses, making me look like a balding ethnic manlet Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys but with the lower and upper jaws switched. Soon I will have type 2 diabetes as warned by my paki doctor but I don't care, what difference would it make at this point. I will try to pick up drinking to speed up the process, hard liquor only. My dreams tried to warn me of this outcome, but I didn't care then and I still don't now.
Welcome to the club

How much you weigh now?

I’m past that stage. Almost 20 years of rot. Now its coming for the plebs. Starvation and riots in Asia spreading to the west.

Blowback time spreading worldwide.

6863B1E4 1657 466B 9C5D FEB9456CC810

I know we’ve had our differences ER but please don’t alcohol maxx. :feelsbadman:

You don’t want to end up with chronic pancreatitis like my little buddy @outherebrothers did as apparently it produces such an excruciating pain people who have it literally beg doctors to help them die. :feelsugh:

@outherebrothers was apparently able to get his pain under control with prescribed fentanyl patches, abstaining from alcohol for as long as he possibly can at certain times as well switching to bloat maxxing as a new cope but yeah again just saying chronic pancreatitis is no joke nor is dying a horrific cirrhosis of the liver death which my uncle’s brother did. :fuk:

He’d go through periodic bouts of delusion not knowing who he was and smearing feces on his houses walls until I believe my aunt and uncle finally had him placed in a hospice or hospital type of place so he could die in relative peace which didn’t take very long after they got him moved. :feelswhat:

And depending on how bad your teeth presently are assuming they don’t all need to be pulled perhaps most of them can be preserved with the use of caps, crowns, bridges and veneers? :feelswhere:

Which is something you may strongly want to consider having done as going through the rest of your life either having to resort to using dentures or gumming your food up is no way to live. :feelsUnreal:

Health is one of those things you don't treasure until its gone :fuk:

Rip to your teeth. Alcohol poisoning is a grim way to go, best to avoid it.

Welp it's finally happened, after several years of not brushing it was inevitable that this event would occur BUT through no fault of my own. Being bullied throughout my entire life since birth by soyciety due to my appearance has lead me to neglect every aspect of it because no matter what I do, it would never be enough to even be considered a human being amongst my "fellow" man. As if this wasn't enough, my eczema has already taken over 70% of my body's surface, I've also suddenly started to lose hair in clumps rather than singular strands as if the Norwood reaper is on steroids and is raping my scalp (It could probably be cancer but who gives a fuck). My arthritis has developed far enough to hinder my online activities since my late 20's, while my stigmatism has also advanced to the point where I am forced to wear professor Farnsworth's glasses, making me look like a balding ethnic manlet Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys but with the lower and upper jaws switched. Soon I will have type 2 diabetes as warned by my paki doctor but I don't care, what difference would it make at this point. I will try to pick up drinking to speed up the process, hard liquor only. My dreams tried to warn me of this outcome, but I didn't care then and I still don't now.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/NbbQXad9Tfc?feature=share

And depending on how bad your teeth presently are assuming they don’t all need to be pulled perhaps most of them can be preserved with the use of caps, crowns, bridges and veneers? :feelswhere:
It is waaaay too late to save them now, my dentist told me extraction is the only option and I can't even afford implants let alone dentures. So I told him to go fuck himself, even food coping won't be possible anymore, It's over :feelsmage:

0.1% of .is? What's your story, blue"cel"?

I don't even know anymore, stopped checking but I know it's more than before
4 left on the upper to extract.
No rush I wait until broken/infected before having them removed.

[UWSL]I can relate. I am missing 5 teeth in my upper jaw and 1 tooth in my lower jaw. I can still eat, but with difficulty.[/UWSL]

If your teeth are falling out then your jaw is gonna get FUCKED.
>implying my jaw wasn't already fucked
>was born with literal jaw deformity that got "corrected" through surgery

:feelsclown: