Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Teens often have sexual relations with each-other before the age of consent

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
18 isn't a magic number that suddenly means every foid is being banged. In school, I heard rumors about foids giving blow/handjobs JFL. Not to mention all the nudes and sexting, exposing tits with classmates. While you had to use a prostitute to get laid at 25, a decent amount of people finished before they become a legal adult jfl.

Bluepillers: 41
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
People tell me to go see a prostitute. Not people here, people on Reddit. And I don't mean redpillers and MGTOWers. I mean the kinds of people who would go on IncelTears. I refuse. You should refuse too. Unless you already did, then did you enjoy it?

Girls are unironically the most sluttiest in high school. Is it something in the water?

Yea they're too horny to control themselves

I saw a prostitute when i was 30. At that point i knew the chances of losing my khhv status was little to none.

In other news... water is wet, foids like guys for their personality, Epstein didn't kill himself, Batman is Bruce Wayne, and Donald Trump isn't racist.

Hard to ever believe 18 is the magical number when I've seen people going at it very sexually from elementary school and onward.

Dude ı saw russian foids under 15 hug and lick 20 + chads in hotels age of consent just means ''Dont let ugly 20 year olds exist around me'' for women.
Dont get me wrong ım not defending pedophlie but women are the biggest pedo enablers.

Dude ı saw russian foids under 15 hug and lick 20 + chads in hotels age of consent just means ''Dont let ugly 20 year olds exist around me'' for women.
Dont get me wrong ım not defending pedophlie but women are the biggest pedo enablers.
Foids are the biggest pedophiles and pedophile enablers.

Foid pedophiles are rarely caught due to the halo effect and society portraying them as innocent and benevolent.
And foids as a whole cannot think outside of their pussy, the age of consent suddenly isn't an issue when 40 y/o chad is present.

Most definitely.
Hs girls are fresh meat for normie 20+ year olds,a 20 + yo foid wıll fınd normies un-attractive sınce she already saw countless Chads through her life but a freshman wıll see them as cool since all the boys her age arent mature enough.
Thats why there is so many cases of foid murder,they loved the Normie at first but as years go by they realize he is just a boring trash and tried to break up with him but get murdered instead.
Foids are the biggest pedophiles and pedophile enablers.

Foid pedophiles are rarely caught due to the halo effect and society portraying them as innocent and benevolent.
And foids as a whole cannot think outside of their pussy, the age of consent suddenly isn't an issue when 40 y/o chad is present.
Fuckin brutal dawg everytime a foid talks about a rapist or pedophlie they ımagine a balding uncle not a alcholic chad who flirts wıth freshman foids outside school.

Hs girls are fresh meat for normie 20+ year olds,a 20 + yo foid wıll fınd normies un-attractive sınce she already saw countless Chads through her life but a freshman wıll see them as cool since all the boys her age arent mature enough.
Thats why there is so many cases of foid murder,they loved the Normie at first but as years go by they realize he is just a boring trash and tried to break up with him but get murdered instead.
High IQ
I've noticed this too, all the guys who are having trouble dating in their 20's are turning to 18 y/o's who can't leave to school to chase giga- chad.
Girls as young as 15 were going out with 22+ y/o guys
Wouldn't be surprised a large portion of them were beaten or abused, scummy normies tend to use it to get easy prey who aren't the brightest in intelligence.

There was a foid who has had at least 3 boyfriends throughout first 2 years of HS,and god knows how many ONS as she was partying every weekend.There are plenty of 16yo and younger foids on tinder too

Atleas no one pedo in those relations, thats is most important

And chad get it for free

the age of consent is a joke and these tossers try to make out they are children if they are 17.. load of shit. law doesnt equal moral. 16 is the legal age in my country.
These girls are not children and know exactly what they are doing. When i was 17 i knew a 14 year old slut who had apparently been with over 20 guys.

Girls are unironically the most sluttiest in high school. Is it something in the water?
they're sluttier in college tbh. But they are still whores in high school

can remember couples messing around in mid and early teen years while there are 30 plus old virgins here. sad shit

girls nowadays start fucking at around 13.By 16 99.9% have already lost their virginity.

And here I am at 18, and girls would always reject me 'cuz "tee hee, too young"...

most holes lose their virginity at 15

A chad I know lost his virginity at 12.

18 isn't a magic number that suddenly means every foid is being banged. In school, I heard rumors about foids giving blow/handjobs JFL. Not to mention all the nudes and sexting, exposing tits with classmates. While you had to use a prostitute to get laid at 25, a decent amount of people finished before they become a legal adult jfl.

Bluepillers: 41
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Yikes. An incel is describing what teens do. This means he wants to rape 1-year-old babies! Big oof.

this was true in the 1960s let alone 2020

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back