Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Teenage love! The purest love.

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
GAnboh5.jpg

KzUoFc7.jpg

CrVe7ln.jpg

test

Last edited by a moderator:
Love is a meme but what really gets to me is how damn se-:feelsbaton: the good looking ones are and that Chad actually gets to fuck them. So damn unfair.

Jesus christ this is the thing that makes me want to kill myself the most I don't know if I can every experience this. Do you think I have any chance at recovery at 21 years old if I somehow looksmax and make something happen this here? Fuck I'm raging right now.

Jesus christ this is the thing that makes me want to kill myself the most I don't know if I can every experience this. Do you think I have any chance at recovery at 21 years old if I somehow looksmax and make something happen this here? Fuck I'm raging right now.
The agepill destroyed me

Just imagine having a 14 year old gf (at 14 ofc. We keeping it legal here) and youand her develop your teenage love. You take each others virginity and she is loyal and pair bonded for life. Sucks ONLY your cock.

I would NEVER betray such a foid.
Now fast forward to the 21st centruy women who have slept with 100 guys demand YOU to be a man and go down on her stanky roast beef flaps and then raise chads seed. She will never pairbond with you and is a broken woman.

Tfw you'll never deflower your curious cute high school classmate
It's over

Why are we still here?
Just to suffer?
Every night I can feel the experiences I lost.
The things I missed out on.
It's like I never really went without them.
You feel it too, don't you?
I'm gonna make chad give back our past.

Tfw you'll never deflower your curious cute high school classmate
It's over
It never began. I know Chads who have deflowered mutliple foids. Some even raw. And then it is up to us to pick up the slack when she is in her 30s. WTF kind of deal is that.
Why are we still here?
Just to suffer?
Every night I can feel the experiences I lost.
The things I missed out on.
It's like I never really went without them.
You feel it too, don't you?
I'm gonna make chad give back our past.
Chad to the future!

The only love. The reason to live.

More than teenage love, teenage life matters.

The high energy of adolescents the discoveries of youth, all this was denied me by ugliness.

After the 23 people are low energy and without patience.

Women have experienced all possible experiences and become more demanding with men.

Not having the opportunity to enjoy adolescence was the biggest trauma of my life.

I can't even express how depressed this makes me.

"From the beginning to the end, losers lose and winners win, we ain't got to pretend"

^ 50 Cent

So many short guys spending months in gym thinking it will finally get them a gf but it's a major cope. Your height kills all your chances.

Missing out on teenage love is the biggest suicide fuel but lol if you think she isn't cheating on him. She has 200k+ instagram followers and look at her pictures.

Missing out on teenage love is the biggest suicide fuel but lol if you think she isn't cheating on him. She has 200k+ instagram followers and look at her pictures.

Damn!

Love doesnt exist... looks = " attractive to the opposite gender = procreating for biological reasons. After you lose your looks the other person will leave you, unless you have a high amount of money by your side or very high status.

Yep she's probably getting pounded by Chads and Tyrones after a night at the club right now as we speak. The only way to really be Alpha is to never break frame even when you have kids with your "one true love". Looks like this guy broke his frame with his teenage love and now she's finding other Alphas to fuck her. Damn we should actually expose her for fucking other guys just to see the face on this heartbroken retard.

This post is the ultimate sui fuel. :feelsrope:

If you're 20 or older it's over, you will never experience it :feelsrope:

She will divorce and he will go MGTOW.

Then she will fuck a Chad and marry a betabux.

We missed the best part of life. :feelsrope:

insane cope, the couple you are talking about have already broken up

insane cope, the couple you are talking about have already broken up

For real? I'm looking at her instagram and they just posted a picture together like 2 weeks ago tho. But either way from looking are her other insta pictures its obvious she's been fucking other guys.

For real? I'm looking at her instagram and they just posted a picture together like 2 weeks ago tho. But either way from looking are her other insta pictures its obvious she's been fucking other guys.

she broke up with him since then. it's ogre.

Got a link or some proof? I really need some lifefuel right now.

just read through the instagram comments on her latest post and her last post with the guy.

she talks about being a single independent woman and the other post says she announced her breakup.

just read through the instagram comments on her latest post and her last post with the guy.

she talks about being a single independent woman and the other post says she announced her breakup.

Fucking lol I new it even if you saw a lot of her posts on instagram she takes super slutty pictures and with 200k+ instagram followers she definitely has a lot of guys and even celebrities hitting her up this guy and "true love" never stood a chance.

Here is the post announcing the break up for those of you that are wondering, take a read it's hilarious hamstering:

Teenage love lasts = debunked. Teenage love is definetely one of the best things in the world but it will only last if you always remain Alpha and hold your frame. If you turn beta through time like this guy did your teenage love will just end up getting stuffed with BIG BLACK COCKS by Tyrone are her gym and muscular Chris Hemsworth look alike that mogs you.

god please just kill me

I don't care about this. But what I've noticed is that 13 year old girls care less about all this lookism shit. Either they don't know how much they're worth or their brains are not fully developed. To get 13 yo girl you have to be around 14 years old and be considered ''cool'' by others. Ofc it won't work if you're ugly but will work if you're average looking and have some interesting hobbies.
This is so true. At around the age of 14 is when guys need to get a girlfriend. At this age, girls are easier to get and don't expect as much from the guy. At this age, they don't expect you to be confident or know everything. As girls get older they expect more from the guy they're dating as just having a boyfriend isn't good enough to impress their friends he needs to be highly desired.

by the age of 18 girls expect boys to be highly experienced, confident and mature and if you don't have the dating experience already you wont be able to get it at this age.

If you date by 24, a girl that is 16, it's like the nightmare never happened. After 24 your brain doesn't have enough to rewire the neural connections which become permanent at 26. At 26, whatever shit you like, is the shit you'll die with.

Ragefuel. I’m never going to reproduce ever.

I've only got 4 years left, probably won't even get a hug.

If you date by 24, a girl that is 16, it's like the nightmare never happened. After 24 your brain doesn't have enough to rewire the neural connections which become permanent at 26. At 26, whatever shit you like, is the shit you'll die with.

Jesus Christ I hope this is true, if I can somehow ascend this year at 21 and not have permanent psychological damage that would be a blessing.

Pass me the rope. It’s over for truecels like us.

Wow maybe I'm improving, looking at the OP's images doesn't send me into an instant spiral of depression. From now on when I have these thoughts I need to immediately associate them with reproduction, hopefully that will shut my instincts up.

I'm 17, I need to hurry the fuck up

I'm 17, I need to hurry the fuck up

Try to get a relationship asap to save yourself from permanent psychological damage. I am telling you right now to get on it or you will regret it.

Try to get a relationship asap to save yourself from permanent psychological damage. I am telling you right now to get on it or you will regret it.
I am on my way but fuck this is hard