Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Teenage love! The purest love.

Missing out on teenage love is the biggest suicide fuel but lol if you think she isn't cheating on him. She has 200k+ instagram followers and look at her pictures.

The modern woman.

245,000 followers

Her whole fucking life is just a big endless birthday party

Meanwhile incels rot in depression and isolation because of one tiny atom is in the wrong place in their dna

The disparity in happiness in this world is simply beyond measure

JFL @ life, the universe, and everything

I gave up, there is nothing I can do about it, seems like I was doomed to die bitter and alone, I will never be able to experience love, affection and sex, I've never asked a girl out due to my many mental problems, I've never experience teenage love and never will, my time to die has finally come I just don't care anymore

It never began did it? I mean we say this like a meme, but it really is over.

It's all so tiring.

How did they top guy become Chad from normie
Unexpected ultra refined lifefuel tbh
Just imagine having a 14 year old gf (at 14 ofc. We keeping it legal here) and youand her develop your teenage love. You take each others virginity and she is loyal and pair bonded for life. Sucks ONLY your cock.

I would NEVER betray such a foid.
Now fast forward to the 21st centruy women who have slept with 100 guys demand YOU to be a man and go down on her stanky roast beef flaps and then raise chads seed. She will never pairbond with you and is a broken woman.
Too brutal, putting me in a dream and waking me up. Why