Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Teenage girls are so hypocritical.

• Thread starter Deleted member 41364
  • Start date
Deleted member 41364

Deleted member 41364

Banned
-
Why do they preach and supposedly worry about being sexualized, yet they wear tight yoga pants and other items that exaggerates sexual features? Why are they so worried about it, yet if teen girls sexualized teen boys, the teen boys would love it?? I thought we were supposed to be equal. Why does one gender like it but not the other?

Teenage girls are only whores for chad :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Idk it's either comfy for them or they are trying to embrace their feminity. I get so distracted by girls who wear tight yoga pants at the gym.

Cuck.
I will always crave teenage girls :reeeeee:
Understandable, but you are part of the problem why teenage girls are treated like princesses.

Why do they preach and supposedly worry about being sexualized,

I only care to the extent of adolescent girls pandering to Chadlites and disrespecting incels.

they only want to be sexualized by chad

Understandable, but you are part of the problem why teenage girls are treated like princesses.
fucking brutal, life is extremely brutal that we are denied teenage girls pussy while Chad gets everything :reeeeee:

Why do they preach and supposedly worry about being sexualized, - Why are they so worried about it,

They love signaling how desired they are. It must be intoxicating to know you're wanted. If they just came right out and bragged about the male attention it would be too obvious.

Larp! Where's proof?

Teenage girls need lashings until they are petrified into being a perma trad wife for a man with the same smv, with a deathly fear of loss of limbs as result of doing anything otherwise

I don’t care for teenage girls, I am more attracted to females who are my age

Because sExUaLiTy iS EmPoWeRiNg

If they really were whores they would be showing of their feet:feelsthink:

Why do they preach and supposedly worry about being sexualized, yet they wear tight yoga pants and other items that exaggerates sexual features? Why are they so worried about it, yet if teen girls sexualized teen boys, the teen boys would love it?? I thought we were supposed to be equal. Why does one gender like it but not the other?
My observation’s been the vast and overwhelming majority of women are hypocrites that argue in bad faith and care only about “appearing” to be a certain way while they actually “are” another way. If you watch what they do and not what they say it’s very obvious they’re lying to try and gain some advantage and you bring up fair points.

Women want to have their cake and eat it too, they both want to complain about being “sexualized” and to get the attention and sympathy/favorable treatment that comes with that while at the same time they actively sexualize themselves in order to attract Chad — and then they blame men and don’t seem to acknowledge what they’re actually doing.

And what’s really crazy is nobody calls them out on this bullshit — women can just put forth double think nonsense and if you point it out, everybody nukes you to kingdom come, it’s baffling.

Last edited:

They like to act like adult foids (because deep down they are) legally, they want to speak about politics and society, praising feminism and acting in general different and smart, but at the same time they want to put to express their slut nature; they act like whores and validate the desire of the men that they accept to give head and penetrate her, but call pedophile (even though they are not kids) and creepy the guy they do not like. They do not wanna be kids or act like kids because they are not, they want to be whores, but they cant resist the overprotective and agecucked privilege that they receive from everyone as if they were kids, even though they are not.

They dont want to be sexualized by non Chads unless they can profit from it.