Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Teen romance

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
Yesterday I saw a JB teen with a 13/14 year old Chad and he didn't even acknowledge her existence yet she stayed by his side like a trained dog.
JBF theory is legit. If you lock a foid down early. And I mean EARLY then she will be yours forever if you train her right. You must train your woman like a dog. They are about the same level mentality and respond to the same reward/punishments.

Go to a place where it is legal and buy yourself a foid. Then breed and farm your own foids to trade at the foid market. Use them to barter for goods and wares that you can't farm yourself.
Get your speech to 100 and you can buy prime JB for next to nothing.

Foids aren't just items, we can use them as currency to destroy the US petrodollar.

It is over for specialinterestcels.

Still trying for that IT feature huh?

I know. We just need to be Chad.

This has been my plan all along.

If you lock a foid down early. And I mean EARLY then she will be yours forever if you train her right. You must train your woman like a dog.
Cope. Maybe in the past, but you can't stop a foid from embracing her nature eventually, not anymore, not in this society.

People here underestimate how important social circles are.

Go to a place where it is legal and buy yourself a foid. Then breed and farm your own foids to trade at the foid market. Use them to barter for goods and wares that you can't farm yourself.
hqdefault.jpg

People here underestimate how important social circles are.
Yes. Warm approach is far more succesful than cold approach, so men need a large social circle to take advantage of as many warm approach opportunities as possible.

For this to work you need to be the same age as the foid so probably press teen or even 13 maybe 14, everything else you said there is just cope

For this to work you need to be the same age as the foid so probably press teen or even 13 maybe 14, everything else you said there is just cope
High IQ
For some reason the quote didn't apply so it looked like I was bumping when I was just responding to a comment.
This nigga deadass bumping his own thread with 'High IQ', while it is still at the top of the forum, fuckin hell. :lul::lul::lul:

I swear at least a third of your posts are just you saying "High IQ"

High IQ thread

Fuck teen love. I am at my prime. This is the best time of my life to have sex and it's wasted because I'm a fucking abomination.

More like just be Chad theory.

Yesterday I saw a JB teen with a 13/14 year old Chad and he didn't even acknowledge her existence yet she stayed by his side like a trained dog.
JBF theory is legit. If you lock a foid down early. And I mean EARLY then she will be yours forever if you train her right. You must train your woman like a dog. They are about the same level mentality and respond to the same reward/punishments.

Foids aren't just items, we can use them as currency to destroy the US petrodollar.

It is over for specialinterestcels.
HAHAHAHA quality post as usual

Over if you haven’t fucked a virgin jailbait.

High IQ post, you have to train femoid since her childhood, if you want her to be any different from others.