Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Oneitiscels, grow the fuck up!

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I am constantly seeing these cringe oneitiscels talking about their love and desire for these random whores who don't care about them. Honestly, it's pathetic that a sub5 male is desperately trying to get attention from a foid that doesn't acknowledge them. Whenever you go on here and brag about your dumb oneitis, you are making a fool out of yourself. How about you grow the fuck up and move on with your life. Wasting your time obsessing over a useless whore won't benefit you whatsoever. If you are oneitiscel, you are engaging in foid worship because you are deeply infatuated with a female and you think about her all the time. Tbh, that behavior is cucked. As a blackpiller, I only care about myself, not some dumb whore who I see in class or at work. Your oneitis is throwing herself at chads, not you. Shame on you for being a cucked oneitiscel. You have no self respect.

They are literally foid orbiter simps

@Pancakecel thoughts?

I always find Oneitis Threads cucked, and give them advice
of not being emotionally invested in females.
It´s 2024, wake up.
Women are not these ´angelic divine innocent creatures´, as they want portray
in RomCom movies.

I always find Oneitis Threads cucked, and give them advice
of not being emotionally invested in females.
It´s 2024, wake up.
Women are not these ´angelic divine innocent creatures´, as they want portray
in RomCom movies.
Some people never learn

Oneitiscels get cucked eventually. What they crave is a fantasy which is unfortunately only real for the genetic elite.

Oneitiscels get cucked eventually. What they crave is a fantasy which is unfortunately only real for the genetic elite.
you are 100% correct

I am constantly seeing these cringe oneitiscels talking about their love and desire for these random whores who don't care about them. Honestly, it's pathetic that a sub5 male is desperately trying to get attention from a foid that doesn't acknowledge them. Whenever you go on here and brag about your dumb oneitis, you are making a fool out of yourself. How about you grow the fuck up and move on with your life. Wasting your time obsessing over a useless whore won't benefit you whatsoever. If you are oneitiscel, you are engaging in foid worship because you are deeply infatuated with a female and you think about her all the time. Tbh, that behavior is cucked. As a blackpiller, I only care about myself, not some dumb whore who I see in class or at work. Your oneitis is throwing herself at chads, not you. Shame on you for being a cucked oneitiscel. You have no self respect.
God damn fucking onitis cels fucking some random chad/tyrone is literally nutting in your crush vagina right now as we speak while you whine about her not liking you!

I've ceased being a oneitiscel long ago but I still have utmost sympathy and solidarity for them. How about you grow the fuck up instead and give your brothers in this conflict the much needed support they deserve? We are in a war against the entire world. We have to be relentlessly supporting each other no matter how stupid we may think each other's choices and preferences are.

9929DC74 4B83 4C52 98C7 1B1AE65208B6

I've ceased being a oneitiscel long ago but I still have utmost sympathy and solidarity for them. How about you grow the fuck up instead and give your brothers in this conflict the much needed support they deserve? We are in a war against the entire world. We have to be relentlessly supporting each other no matter how stupid we may think each other's choices and preferences are.
I agree, the incel community needs unity so that we can stand up to Soyciety

Some require water splashed on their face to learn that it is wet

Its only after being forced to get over my oneitis, that I realized how much of a cuck I was being. I laugh at it now, because she is literally one used up pussy out of billions of others.

Its only after being forced to get over my oneitis, that I realized how much of a cuck I was being. I laugh at it now, because she is literally one used up pussy out of billions of others.
Theres nothing special about her

You probably never had a oneitis so you don't understand

i dont know a single woman outside my family IRL so i cant even have a oneitis
im thankful for this

It’s fine to fantasize romantically but having an actual crush is dumb.

Just approach your oneitis and be brutally rejected. It should help you to become sane again. And all illusions about her will suddenly disappear.

Yeah, it hurts losing your only hope and understanding that not only was she just as bad as other foids, but actually probably even worse. Teaches you a lot though.

I used to have one in high school
Same. But while I was severely attached, after I finished high school I forgot about her. I don't know how people are obsessed with people they haven't even seen in years

nah shes special bro