Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Teen Mom 1 Year Later 1.3 Million Subs

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-
While we keep pushing the proverbial rock up the hill. This little teen roastie is getting millions of views by posting about her boring life. 1 year later and she aged like milk. JFL at you Loli lovers. Your little roastie will be rekt after pregnancy.

I absolutely despise teenage sex-havers because they are having sex at a young age while I rotted alone, this is an injustice

I absolutely despise teenage sex-havers because they are having sex at a young age while I rotted alone, this is an injustice
Friendly reminder that you will NEVER experience teen love, there are kids out there several years younger than you, Im speaking 15 or 16, going to parties, doing drugs and fucking their cute jb classmates and girls they go to school with. Meanwhile at that age you were rotting playing games or crying about getting bullied and socially rejected at school, maybe even getting drunk alone at home. If god exists he really hates us

Better incel than being a teen father.

Friendly reminder that you will NEVER experience teen love, there are kids out there several years younger than you, Im speaking 15 or 16, going to parties, doing drugs and fucking their cute jb classmates and girls they go to school with. Meanwhile at that age you were rotting playing games or crying about getting bullied and socially rejected at school, maybe even getting drunk alone at home. If god exists he really hates us
Holy shit bro it's truly over and brutal, keep pumping out there brutal teenlovepills and I may kill myself soon

Would you rather be a teen father or an incel till your mid 20s?
Teen father if it means I could ascent at an early age (14-16) with a cute jb girl, I'll also get my kid on HGH and T ngl

Around the 7 min mark you see her body. It's flabby. But that's average in America.

Proof that women have easier lives

I wanted to get her pregnant so bad. I wouldn't leave her.

Dumb young cunt

Ha, found my comment I left in that thread back then:
Screenshot 20190829 001343 Samsung Internet

What are you talking about? She didn't age like milk. She's just not wearing makeup in the second video. She doesn't have any wrinkles or signs of aging. She still look like a fresh faced teenager.

teen foids are the most hateful things on earth; forced abortion would be good in that case, or simply a purge, clean and simple

She should be spanked Onii-chan

what a disgrace her father should sepukku

She looks like that one bitch who got exposed for fake up frauding to extreme levels on DramaAlert not too long ago.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: she is just a child :soy:

i have missed out on such critical experiences in teenhood, not sure why i bother staying alive:feelsrope: