Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Teen love

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
Missing out on teen love is probably the worst part of being an incel. I wouldn't care how people thought of me if I had a gf who actually liked me. Now I will never experience it. To add more salt to the wound are delusional parents and authority figures telling us it's all about persoynality and shit which is arguably more annoying than people teasing or taunting you. My mother (for example) insists that the only reason I don't have a gf is cause I'm not confident and when I tell her I don't have a gf cause toilets are only interested in looks and could care less about my personality or interests, she gets mad and says I am giving into this self loathing mindset. :feelsrope:

No confidence and good personality for your face and height.

how is hating foids for their pettiness considered self loathing?
Idk, but she thinks any self doubt no matter how reasonable it is to the situation is the only thing blocking me from getting a gf

Last edited:
Is a sad stuff :fuk:

I agree. People who had it never understand what it's like never having the experience of it. This is why the teen love quote from "Whatever" is my sig

It fucking sucks. Im 31 now, and thinking about what I missed out on is horrifying. It's bad both because my libido isn't what used to be, so I don't even have the potential to feel love that I used to have, and also of course because I'm past the point that prime teens would want me, and prime teens are orders of magnitude more heavenly than women in their late 20s even.

I'm in my 30s and a total wizardcel. I haven't given up on teen love. If Doug Hutchison could get a 16 year old girl when he was 51 and in America, then I can hopefully geomaxx a teen girl. I'll just rope if I can't get a girlfriend in the next few years. I don't find any female older than 19-21 attractive at all so I wouldn't begin a relationship with one. High school girls look the most beautiful and are the most prime females. I can't imagine never experiencing what is like to have one at all on life because I can't be denied that experience just because I am older now.

Nothing you or anyone on here can do about ((((((us)))))))
Yes we will I’ll fill your nyc tunnels with hot liquid bear shit “all for faded” with a copy of simpsons season 30

I'm in my 30s and a total wizardcel. I haven't given up on teen love. If Doug Hutchison could get a 16 year old girl when he was 51 and in America, then I can hopefully geomaxx a teen girl. I'll just rope if I can't get a girlfriend in the next few years. I don't find any female older than 19-21 attractive at all so I wouldn't begin a relationship with one. High school girls look the most beautiful and are the most prime females. I can't imagine never experiencing what is like to have one at all on life because I can't be denied that experience just because I am older now.
It used to be easy for high status oldcels to score teens. Bach married a 19yo when he was 40. Sir Francis Bacon married a 14yo when he was in high s mid-40s. Even within the lifetime of people alive today it was much more doable. Politician Roy Moore was cancelled because many decades ago when he was in his mid 30s he dated several high school aged girls. I'm 31 and I think it would be heavenly to date a teen, and it's not even laws that get in the way but rather social attitudes. Our society tells teens to stay away from men who are more than a couple years older than them, because mature and financially stable men who are interested in prime teen girls are considered "creepy perverts". Teens are told to instead go for football players and bad boy thugs their own age. And if you are a late bloomer who seems too young for teen girls when you yourself are a teen, then it's over, you will never get a teen.

Even if i did become good looking it won't fix the hole in my soul caused by missing out on teen love

Yes we will I’ll fill your nyc tunnels with hot liquid bear shit “all for faded” with a copy of simpsons season 30
lifefuel for bearpilled jewfoids

Even if i did become good looking it won't fix the hole in my soul caused by missing out on teen love
True. Nothing can repair the damage done by rotting in your teen years and missing that important developmental milestone

The part about family just telling you to "get a gf" is brutal. My mother is constantly telling me I need to "just go out and get a gf". Like wtf, if it was that easy, I would have done it by now! Because she is a woman and had relationships handed to her since she was young, she would never understand it doesn't just happen for all men. She couldn't comprehend the pain and damage of being a 19 year old KHHV.

Your mother is a foid, what do you expect?

to be judged worthless by every single female during your youth is non recoverable hit on any mind. Its a message that your genes are worthless and it gets engraved in your mind deeply. There is no recovery from that.