Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Teen love cope

shrewed

shrewed

Eclipse
-
Truth is it's useless cope often talked around this bluepilled community.

When most incels here talk about teen love they actually are talking about missing their youth without a gf.

Just like how normies miss school and that cringe stuff.

Same with incels here even if they got teen love ,their life wouldn't be any better since relationship don't last forever.

Never cared about teen love. It's only for oneitis cucks.

Imagine experiencing teen love with a prime foid compared to having a relationship with a 30+ year old fat roastie. Alot of contrast there.

Imagine experiencing teen love with a prime foid compared to having a relationship with a 30+ year old fat roastie. Alot of contrast there.
Bro time won't stop and who cares about 16 year old whore vs 30 year old whore.
The only thing is one is less damaged than others.

Bro time won't stop and who cares about 16 year old whore vs 30 year old whore.
The only thing is one is less damaged than others.
Teen love pill is always more brutal when you're an oldcel.

Teenlovepill destroyed me

I just want to have some experience under my belt.

9590EE34 69FE 4493 B27B ED686DB2B6EC

I just want a foid to suck my cock.

Teenlove pill is depressing

Teen love is for chad only.

Cope just be first incel vs God handler 8 incher chad.

I think we know who she gonna choose
Even if she were with gigachad later on, you will always live rent free in her head. Just be first is the only way a woman will ever love you the most she ever can.

Even if she were with gigachad later on, you will always live rent free in her head. Just be first is the only way a woman will ever love you the most she ever can.
Bro most people also regret their first and also living in someone's head is useless if you can't influence them.

I mean, it wouldn't have made our lives better per se, but it is an important part of growing up. You know, character development.

I didn't even get a chance to experience teen love since I was home schooled

Bro most people also regret their first and also living in someone's head is useless if you can't influence them.
I like the way you think.

who cares about 16 year old whore vs 30 year old whore.
You most likely also think there is no difference between a masonry oven cooked pizza with quality ingredients vs a fast food pizza.

Some people can’t comprehend the quality and efficiency factors.

Since when was this community bluepilled?

There's no such thing as "love"

It was the best time for an incel to actually be wanted by a foid and loved. When you are too late, there’s no going back. It’s not just missed youth (which is probably even more important tbh).