Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [TeeHee][JFL][SuicideFuel]Muh Melanin. Curry foids in my community kept sharing this.Their looks matches are posting here, or floating on the ganges.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
All the curry foids in my community shared this a while ago. I was waiting till they stopped sharing it to put it here, so I wouldn't get IDed.
All of these bitches are except the last one, are fugly. They're fat and dressed in degenerate clothing. Now imagine a fat pajeet in in shalwar or Doti posting shit like this.
Their looksmatches are floating in the Ganges or posting here. Meanwhile, their legs are only open for white dicks. Or at the very least, Chadpreet and Chaddam.

That being said, despite hating curry foids, I really do wanna fuck the one in the bottom right. Because she has that "exotic" look, and she's not dressed in degenerate, medieval clothing, and the earing and nose ring and dot looks good on her. sorry if this is foid worshiipping. I just picture myself being a british colonial office getting exotic curry pussy. ofc, she's not waifu material. Just fap material. Fap material for me, and fuck material for chads.

94121230 250945822955859 4136682323619872768 n

@Turbansinghcel @BraincelsRefugee

Notice how they didn't use a balding 5'2 curry male for this

Her looksmatch
man-cleaning-a-toilet-hyderabad-airport-andhra-pradesh-southern-india-india-asia-XAFNFT.jpg

I really do wanna fuck the one in the bottom right. Because she has that "exotic" look, and she's not dressed in degenerate, medieval clothing, and the earing and nose ring and dot looks good on her. sorry if this is foid worshiipping. I just picture myself being a british colonial office getting exotic curry pussy. ofc, she's not waifu material. Just fap material. Fap material for me, and fuck material for chads.

View attachment 270898
you mean you want to engage in beastiality because she looks semi black

British Colonial Officers didnt get any currypussy coz
1) currycel/sandcel Hindu/Islamic law prohibited sexual unions outside of marriage and marriage was to be done between religious groups only
2) Brits themselves hated curryfoids to the point that they refused to have sex with them and imported European foids in India :lul::lul::lul: I wish I was joking but read this
In the early 20th Century, European women were visible in the major cities and seaports of British India.[1] As seaports became more prominent in India, more European women immigrated to serve as prostitutes.[1] Many British authorities tolerated the immigration of European prostitutes in the hope that men would engage in sex with them, instead of Indian women.

Some British simps converted to Islam for mediocre sand/currypussy tho

1) currycel/sandcel Hindu/Islamic law prohibited sexual unions outside of marriage and marriage was to be done between religious groups only
2) Brits themselves hated curryfoids to the point that they refused to have sex with them and imported European foids in India :lul::lul::lul: I wish I was joking but read this

Damn.

But there are anglo Indians.

And there are people in my area who are descendant from from the dutch and portugese.
There's also a last name that is traced to two brothers who arrived from france and was allowed to adopt local customs by the kings.
jbw was a thing even back then. Foids snuck into bars to get the white D.
least that was the case in burma. Not sure about curryland though.
From your own article:

Although, state-regulated prostitution was seen as a necessity to satisfy sailors and soldiers, European women constituted another racial crisis for the British authorities,[7] giving rise to fears about sexual intercourse between “native” males and white women. They perceived this type of sexual interaction as undermining to colonial hierarchies based on class and race. They were even more anxious about the production of mixed-race children from such unions, as it threatened European racial purity.[7] However, there were fewer concerns about unions between British men and Indian women, although they too could and did produce children.

Last edited:
its not when u are male

Sand religion bans on piercing are based.

ignorant cunts. Less melanin is attractive and healthy looking

All the curry foids in my community shared this a while ago. I was waiting till they stopped sharing it to put it here, so I wouldn't get IDed.
All of these bitches are except the last one, are fugly. They're fat and dressed in degenerate clothing. Now imagine a fat pajeet in in shalwar or Doti posting shit like this.
Their looksmatches are floating in the Ganges or posting here. Meanwhile, their legs are only open for white dicks. Or at the very least, Chadpreet and Chaddam.

That being said, despite hating curry foids, I really do wanna fuck the one in the bottom right. Because she has that "exotic" look, and she's not dressed in degenerate, medieval clothing, and the earing and nose ring and dot looks good on her. sorry if this is foid worshiipping. I just picture myself being a british colonial office getting exotic curry pussy. ofc, she's not waifu material. Just fap material. Fap material for me, and fuck material for chads.

View attachment 270898
Agree would fuck bottom right, cos she's exotic, and has that true curry look while looking filthy, whereas normally I'm only attracted to super light skin, north western currywhores.

Wtf is this shit about? Is it basically saying all foids are beautiful regardless of colour, but curry men are only acceptable if they are Hrithik colour?

They are all ugly. Such vermin need to lie to themselves to trick themselves into thinking they are valuable somehow.

Seems like a cope, JFL if you think those British men weren't fucking the native curries. They did it secretly.

I bet they wish they were white.

I'm only attracted to super light skin, north western currywhores.
Same. But I don't like north Indian and paki foids attractive. This isn't a cope. I just find them scary. They remind me of demons for some reason. And I'm worried they would eat my flesh or something.

She would reject all of us, CHAD ONLY

View attachment 270898
For curries it’s not so much melanin lmao also “floating on the Ganges” yeah they were fossilised

ethnic foids are the only group of foids who can openly state they only want white chad cock

@tehgymcel420 thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back