Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teehee dis is so me on my first dates :)))

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
[attachment=2506]Another attention seeking female mocking ugly people and a poor attempt at humour, this is one of the reasons why i hate women

Attachments

• byevxOgN_-e5E755GWAM7Hw69FiIa5d95fJgRa2MhRU.jpg
    byevxOgN_-e5E755GWAM7Hw69FiIa5d95fJgRa2MhRU.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 169
her gigantic forhead and her lloong ass mid third. plus her masculine jawline and receeding hairline. she's a 3 even when she tries to look good. she's most incels look match

Tbh both pics are fucked up. Not even NT.

Femoid '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''humour''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' is about as funny as getting battered in the balls with a bargepole

disgusting, what an ugly pig, big ass forehead for chad to jizz on though, actually shes too low for even chad, tyrone would fuck this ugly white bitch though

I used to approach women like her, they sometimes made a public spectacle of me expressing interest.

TheRealChincel said:
I used to approach women like her, they sometimes made a public spectacle of me expressing interest.

why tho, even tho she ugly af her makeup mogs ugly incels faces so hard. why did u torture yourself. geezus even some 4/10 landwhales would look better than her

shes a subhuman larping as a stacy. of course, she still gets dates because being a women automatically places you 2 PSL points above your male looksmatch.

E.C.C.O said:
Femoid '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''humour''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' is about as funny as getting battered in the balls with a bargepole

They literally all have the same pathetic and contrived sense of self-deprecating """humor"""

She would reject a 7/10 man.

[quote="Sparrow']
She would reject a 7/10 man.
[/quote]
degenerate thirsty 8/10s would still fuck it and validate it sadly.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
why tho, even tho she ugly af her makeup mogs ugly incels faces so hard. why did u torture yourself. geezus even some 4/10 landwhales would look better than her

I was on a long path towards realizing my lack of worth to women.