Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ted Bundy Proves the NT + Darktriad pill

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Ted Bundy was older + average looking, but because of NT, narcissistic dark triad qualities, JBW, and high charisma, he got to fuck college stacies and still gets crime movies made about him to entertain mostly female viewers now more than 3 decades after his execution. If he was a socially inept, high inhibition autistic man, he would've lost 99% of his attractiveness to women.

Keep coping with muh looks only matter @Truckzo. :feelstastyman:
Ted_Bundy_headshot-216x300.jpg
Ted Bundy's Childhood: Lonely Boy to Window Peeper to Serial Killer - A&E  True Crime

You don't get videos made of you by teenage girls after 30 years since your death by looks alone. :blackpill:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWRl-HPeFPY

ted bundy was chad... keep coping bro

Cope he was good looking + dark triad. If he was ugly and had committed the same acts he would be called weird.
he was average looking, women only think he is good looking because of preselection from all the female victims he lured @Transcended Trucel

-bug eyes
-round, not very defined jaw
-5'10 king manlet
-high hairline
-aspie, cold gaze
-zero prominent features
Ted Bundy Killings: A Timeline of His Twisted Reign of Terror - Biography

this is not the face of a chad that fucks college-aged foids in the prime of their SMV

he was average looking, women only think he is good looking because of preselection from all the female victims he lured @Transcended Trucel

-bug eyes
-round, not very defined jaw
-5'10 king manlet
-high hairline
-aspie, cold gaze
-zero prominent features
Ted Bundy Killings: A Timeline of His Twisted Reign of Terror - Biography

this is not the face of a chad that fucks college-aged foids in the prime of their SMV
many still want to deny that their lack of social skills and NT has cucked them. it would mean admitting that some here didn't try enough in the end. ofc almost none of us would be here if we had Chad looks. But there are many normie tiers here who got fucked cause they didn't social skills maxx

many still want to deny that their lack of social skills and NT has cucked them. it would mean admitting that some here didn't try enough in the end. ofc almost none of us would be here if we had Chad looks. But there are many normie tiers here who got fucked cause they didn't social skills maxx
Almost half of this forum is diagnosed with autism and the other half with depression and social anxiety yet people here still cope with the lookspill and argue about whether face or height matters the most for the ten-thousandth time. :feelskek::feelstastyman:

NT is cope!
- Perma rotting aspie :feelstastyman:

Wait bro, your telling me girls won't kick down my door, come into my basement and fuck me????? :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Wait bro, your telling me girls won't kick down my door, come into my basement and fuck me????? :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
True
A lot of people here won’t admit their autism and high inhibness fuck them over