Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tech companies are going so woke it won't be possible to get a tech job and moneymax anymore

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
I'm late to the game, but this woke Microsoft event is just off the charts weird. Mark Dice does a good job covering it.

View: https://youtu.be/ih2RLpJ1ikU

I work in tech and I don't think I'd be able to work in a place where everyone has to talk with this strange woke introduction stuff. I just wouldn't be able to do it. And I'd probably be fired for it, and if all tech companies start doing this I won't even be able to pass the interview stage. It's inevitable that Zoom interviews are going to start requiring people to talk this way too.

You can always startup your own company.

I'm not gonna watch because I know I'm gonna rage. Being a normal human being will soon be illegal. And these retards are going to celebrate it thinking it's freedom.
Unbelievable how low the IQ of these people is.

I'm not gonna watch because I know I'm gonna rage. Being a normal human being will soon be illegal. And these retards are going to celebrate it thinking it's freedom.
Unbelievable how low the IQ of these people is.
Mark Dice just shows a few 5 second clips from the event, and makes fun of them.

Rather get a tech job in an asian country like japan or Taiwan. They haven't been infected by wokeism, and judging by current standards it seems unlikely.

The only wokeism you will find in chinkland is foid worship, but that's better than being forced to support trannies.
You can always startup your own company.
You really think incel tier men will be able to do so? To be an entrepreneur you need above average social skills and many, many connections, social relationships like mentors and businessmen with experience.

Also you'll need a lot of planning and strategies, and understanding of concepts like stock market, banks, finance, legal systems, loopholes in law, unwritten rules and practices and what not. All of this means being NT and extroverted as fuck and also very smart.

90% of all startups fail, almost all of which are run by Normies imagine an incel tier guy trying :feelskek::feelskek:

Plus you will need to be woke and support degeneracy every pride month, and have lots and lots of Femoid employees else you are a misogynistic pig. These femoids can't even clean a window let alone technical work, and you will have to deal with them.

Last edited:
I'm late to the game, but this woke Microsoft event is just off the charts weird. Mark Dice does a good job covering it.

I work in tech and I don't think I'd be able to work in a place where everyone has to talk with this strange woke introduction stuff. I just wouldn't be able to do it. And I'd probably be fired for it, and if all tech companies start doing this I won't even be able to pass the interview stage. It's inevitable that Zoom interviews are going to start requiring people to talk this way too.

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: WHat the fuck was all that mumbo jumbo? Are these people for real? Are they people? :smonk::smonk::smonk:

thank marx china is winning

If you showed this video to someone in the 90s or 2000s they'd probably think it was a trailer for a movie adaptation of brave new world.

You can still moneymax if you go into tech via the sales route like I did

You can still moneymax if you go into tech via the sales route like I did
But how long until they start making you introduce yourself to clients this way? This bullshit is coming to every corner of society.

that's your problem incel, deal with it :foidSoy:

But how long until they start making you introduce yourself to clients this way? This bullshit is coming to every corner of society.
They won’t. Plenty of people would be turned off from the pronouns and it wouldn’t bring enough value for the people who might appreciate pronouns to institute.

At the end of the day, no other job is more directly about money than sales, and sales is all about winning.

They won’t. Plenty of people would be turned off from the pronouns and it wouldn’t bring enough value for the people who might appreciate pronouns to institute.

At the end of the day, no other job is more directly about money than sales, and sales is all about winning.
Hollywood and news channels seem to be doubling and tripling down on wokeness. Notice how there is essentially only woke content on televisions now? They have transvistites on daytime talk shows who show makeup and womens fashion clothes now, actual women aren't even showing womens products anymore. Its pervasive now. Youtube and Facebook are infamously woke now. Microsoft's headquarters isnt even in San Francisco but this shit is spreading. I dont think any of these companies actually care if their sales drop, cause they know it's just a blip and people will eventually have to accept trans culture and begin every introduction with your chosen gender and pronouns.

they will be filled with woke cretards

therefore the few that actually can do the job will will be able to moneymaxx well :ahegao:

Hello I'm Hoppipolla and I'm a man who really needs a shave who is wearing an oversized black t-shirt and ripped cargos, lol

That video was painful :feelsUnreal:
I hope lose their market share to Asian companies. Go woke get broke :feelsgah: