Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Tech bros propose replacing women with synthetic wombs.

Demosthenes

Demosthenes

Any speech is in vain if it is not fulfilled.
★★★

So we will soon be able to destroy all today's women and create design non-hypergamous wives from incubators. It's worth living to wait for the hour of reckoning. :blackpill:

I may not like Elon Musk but his crowd is probably the most likely to popularize the support for artificial womb tech. Otherwise, there's no way soyciety would agree with dethroning foids.

I may not like Elon Musk but his crowd is probably the most likely to popularize the support for artificial womb tech. Otherwise, there's no way soyciety would agree with dethroning foids.
Based.

Judgement day is around the corner

how can u not like him you weirdo
He's too overrated. At least SpaceX developed resuable launch system technology and and he makes good meme material. Well, now I can add his fans mentioning artificial wombs to the list of things I like about him.

He's too overrated. At least SpaceX developed resuable launch system technology and and he makes good meme material. Well, now I can add his fans mentioning artificial wombs to the list of things I like about him.
how can a guy who's leading electric and self driving cars, putting us on the moon, brain microchip implant be overrated? incels are so retarded

how can a guy who's leading electric and self driving cars, putting us on the moon, brain microchip implant be overrated? incels are so retarded
Oh yeah, Neuralink is cool too. Still overrated though.

He didn't do any of that you retard. It's his engineers, technicians and assembly workers doing all that shit. All Elon does is act as a cult of personality leader to con braindead fanboys like you to worship him despite being another generic (((billionaire))) who doesn't give half a shit about you

Microchip brain implants? How is that a good fucking thing? Self driving cars that can be co-opted by feds or hackers and drive you straight off a cliff or to a re-education camp?

Fuck Elon Musk

If this is available in your lifetime and you can create an adult girl, would you create your own girl to be your gf?

I fucking hate elon musk so much. What a fucking scam artist. :feelswhat::feelswhat::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Soy. Nothing compares to sex with a real life foid

Been following this for sometime now and idk what the holdup is since the tech seems to be ready. Prob some soy ethics bs about fetuses, even tho abortion is allowed in soyciety.