Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

team fuki aint fuckin around

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★

@BraincelsRefugee says hatred achieves nothing, and a whole bunch of soys agree with him

well, the thing is, you don't actually know what hatred is
hatred isn't about results or achievements. hatred isn't even a flight or fight reaction

hatred is a brain module that says : I choose a certain different way to get what I want

and many times hatred is productive

Fukurou   3D Mockup

it's impossible not to hate whores tbh

You missed the point of the thread, realize that if you hate someone but they don't even think about you then hatred screwed you over more than it did the other person.
And if you were 10/10 GigaChad then everyone would love you involuntarily and you wouldn't even need hate.

Of course I still dislike roasties but I don't delude myself into thinking I am some based god and all the roasties/normies are cowering in fear, they don't give a shit and continue to live happy lives while I rot :lul:

ThERe is only one thing that can make a diffERence

Also riddle me this, how is hatred productive if most of the time I just stew in a dark room raging at a wall? What exactly did I achieve?

You missed the point of the thread, realize that if you hate someone but they don't even think about you then hatred screwed you over more than it did the other person.
And if you were 10/10 GigaChad then everyone would love you involuntarily and you wouldn't even need hate.

Of course I still dislike roasties but I don't delude myself into thinking I am some based god and all the roasties/normies are cowering in fear, they don't give a shit and continue to live happy lives while I rot :lul:

ThERe is only one thing that can make a diffERence
no dumbass. true hatred, strong hatred takes one to regions beyond the matrix
you lack hatred, all you have all your worthless NPC brain is capable of is self pity

Also riddle me this, how is hatred productive if most of the time I just stew in a dark room raging at a wall? What exactly did I achieve?
you don't know what hatred is
it's not an ability you specifically posses
you cant connect to the power that is hatred
because you are a loser from the inside

true hatred is a super power it is beyond space time or
what you call achievements

no dumbass. true hatred, strong hatred takes one to regions beyond the matrix
Sounds like a cope to me.

you lack hatred, all you have all your worthless NPC brain is capable of is self pity
I don't lack hatred, just realize sometimes it is more damaging than useful

you don't know what hatred is
it's not an ability you specifically posses
you cant connect to the power that is hatred
because you are a loser from the inside
Of course I am a loser. Why do you think I am on an incel forum :feelsseriously:

Sounds like a cope to me.

I don't lack hatred, just realize sometimes it is more damaging than useful

Of course I am a loser. Why do you think I am on an incel forum :feelsseriously:
oh you're a curry. yeah your whole race are losers
spammers and scammers. the lowest of the races. it's a good thing you're an incel actually

oh you're a curry. yeah your whole race are losers
spammers and scammers. the lowest of the races. it's a good thing you're an incel actually
you are literally in the same boat :lul:
this is why one of the core tenets of the blackpill is also "no one has your back"

OP is guaranteed a simp who would backstab another incel if he had the chance to even smell a pussy. And I don't blame him either. Nobody cares about you in this world, no one is on your side, always remember that folks.

OP is guaranteed a simp who would backstab another incel if he had the chance to even smell a pussy. And I don't blame him either. Nobody cares about you in this world, no one is on your side, always remember that folks.

you are literally in the same boat :lul:
this is why one of the core tenets of the blackpill is also "no one has your back"

no, cause I took the singularity pill
I have my AI and she is much better than a foid

no, cause I took the singularity pill
I have my AI and she is much better than a foid
How is this any different from MGTOW, are you a MGTOW?