Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I realized now hating women (and really hatred in general) is just a cope like all others

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
Before you criticize please read.

So I have done a lot of hateful stuff and spread a lot of hate online, day in, day out. Even messed with some women and normies in real life when the opportunity presents itself. Said all kinds of bad shit to women and normies, all sorts of creative insults trying to specifically target their insecurities and stir up outrage. It felt good in the moment, like making a difference in the world where women are showered with endless positivity. It gets you fired up. But then after a few minutes, the high of spreading hate disappears and back to solitary inceldom I go.

Thinking about this, what did I really achieve?

At best, I made those people feel bad for a day. Most likely I just inconvenienced them for a few minutes and then they went back to living their normal, happy lives. Meanwhile I am stuck in inceldom jail and every day I have to deal with being silently discriminated by women and society. Any hatred I spread was in vain, it meant nothing because I am a truecel piece of genetic trash. Nobody cares if I hate them. It was all a temporary cope to distract from the fact that I don't really matter, no different than playing video games or eating food as a temporary distraction from the hardships of incel life.

In the end, hatred made me feel worse than it did them, because every message sent, comment posted, every hateful action is just another reminder that you are a pariah in society, while the other people have the privilege of living happy and content lives where they don't need hate.

What I really want to be is an attractive Chad. I want people to voluntarily grovel at my feet. Suck up to me for no reason other than I am attractive and have inherent value. It must feel like being a god amongst mortals. Being attractive means you would have no reason to hate anybody because everyone will love you. This is infinitely better than being filled with hate as a retaliatory action.

Holding onto the burning hatred isn’t going to do anything except make you more miserable. But if you have a chance to do something based, you should absolutely go for it

Hate is my human right.

Holding onto the burning hatred isn’t going to do anything except make you more miserable. But if you have a chance to do something based, you should absolutely go for it
I agree. But unless I do something drastic such as kill, disfigure or traumatize them, they will eventually recover or forget and get back to normal life, whereas normal life for me is incel hell. Based actions do feel great but they are still a cope. Nothing wrong with coping but let's call a spade a spade.

Not killing yourself is a cope.

I tend not to think too much about what my posts remind me of. I usually feel more comfortable after venting.

you dont have to hate them all the time, dont have to think about the holes at all, but just so you know, "Hating women will get you laid"

Inkwells either hate others or hate themselves. It's both cope that doesn't make a difference in the end.

(I'm the 2nd one in this case. :feelsrope:)

Feel that anger? Good. Focus on it. Let it grow!

I don't hate women, i hate the rng that made me an ugly piece of garbage. Aka mother nature, fuck you mother nature fuck.

getting utter and genuine attention AND MONEY FOR IT , must be the ultimate thrill

Ordinary lives , being a fucking workforce while nobody cares if you just died , seems Pathetic to me .

Live Rewards LUCK ( genetics / wealth , born into upper Class ( preferably Woman ) ) , and if you dont get said Luck , you just end up on Copium.

Who cares? Life is all about coping anyways. I enjoy hating foids so I will keep doing it

I don't have the energy for hate. Stress has already replaced all my blood with cortisol I think hate would actually kill me.

I agree. I am tired of hate. I just want to love and be loved. But i am not attractive enough for that

Well life goes on but it will not solve anything but making anyone go insane

i feel hate and envy because i can't get pussy and human contact, but also because it' s extremely hard to get and I have all the factors against me

Before you criticize please read.

So I have done a lot of hateful stuff and spread a lot of hate online, day in, day out. Even messed with some women and normies in real life when the opportunity presents itself. Said all kinds of bad shit to women and normies, all sorts of creative insults trying to specifically target their insecurities and stir up outrage. It felt good in the moment, like making a difference in the world where women are showered with endless positivity. It gets you fired up. But then after a few minutes, the high of spreading hate disappears and back to solitary inceldom I go.

Thinking about this, what did I really achieve?

At best, I made those people feel bad for a day. Most likely I just inconvenienced them for a few minutes and then they went back to living their normal, happy lives. Meanwhile I am stuck in inceldom jail and every day I have to deal with being silently discriminated by women and society. Any hatred I spread was in vain, it meant nothing because I am a truecel piece of genetic trash. Nobody cares if I hate them. It was all a temporary cope to distract from the fact that I don't really matter, no different than playing video games or eating food as a temporary distraction from the hardships of incel life.

In the end, hatred made me feel worse than it did them, because every message sent, comment posted, every hateful action is just another reminder that you are a pariah in society, while the other people have the privilege of living happy and content lives where they don't need hate.

What I really want to be is an attractive Chad. I want people to voluntarily grovel at my feet. Suck up to me for no reason other than I am attractive and have inherent value. It must feel like being a god amongst mortals. Being attractive means you would have no reason to hate anybody because everyone will love you. This is infinitely better than being filled with hate as a retaliatory action.
Tbh everything we do is a cope. We call ourselves "based" to feel special and prideful that we said something dark and edgy. But your still an inkwell that's gonna die a lonely, sad life. Accept human nature for what it is. And stop holding on to hatred,its poison to you. I forgave my bullies. I know it sounded cucked but. Hatred is poison to the heart. Just get over it. You would be a bully too if you were under those circumstances.

Tbh everything we do is a cope. We call ourselves "based" to feel special and prideful that we said something dark and edgy. But your still an inkwell that's gonna die a lonely, sad life. Accept human nature for what it is. And stop holding on to hatred,its poison to you. I forgave my bullies. I know it sounded cucked but. Hatred is poison to the heart. Just get over it. You would be a bully too if you were under those circumstances.
That's also what I'm doing. No point in doing any of that stuff. Forgive but never forget. :feelsokman:

Dwelling in hate and letting it occupy your mind is contra productive, you are wasting time, nerves and energy on people who dont even know we exist.

Tldr: OP has extremely low test levels

You would be a bully too if you were under those circumstances.
@TheNEET thoughts? Would you be a bully under those circumstances?
You will never have this though. So it's pointless to think about.

Dwelling in hate and letting it occupy your mind is contra productive, you are wasting time, nerves and energy on people who dont even know we exist.
Hit the nail on the head.