Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Teachers are obsolete

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I don't know why that profession still exist when you can easily learn anything on the internet. You can watch tutorials and download books for free. I don't know why we have to sit through lectures and endure the pain of having to hear a guy or a foid talking about a subject you can look up online or read about in the textbook. Schools should be closed for good, and universities should allow their students to take all classes online.

I'll never forget one of my teachers say by and watched me get bullied and never said anything in my defense. He just let it happen. Fuck teachers

They're basically baby sitters, they don't need to exist after highschool.

I agree so hard. I used to go to school, sleep, go home then watch the videos in 2x and learn

They exist so female teachers get to fuck chad students

the point of school is not to teach children,
but to indoctrinate them with obedience, discipline, passivity and anti-violence,
why else would foids score better in school? it rewards their docile nature.
school is meant to make you a good goy wageslave who won't rebel against the state.

Last edited:
School is just a more intense form of the real world to drill into subhuman brains that they will be submissive and drone for 'society'.

School is just glorified daycare.

School is just a more intense form of the real world to drill into subhuman brains that they will be submissive and drone for 'society'.
I agree pretty much with this sentiment.

theoretically math teachers would still be useful, when you can't quite get that pattern of thought going

then again it feels like the math teacher that can teach me advanced maths hasn't been born yet anyway, so maybe I just can't learn some things no matter how good or bad the tutor is, and you really can learn everything off the internet if you aren't a retard

it's also exactly as dysfunctional as society.

everything is stratified and all the strata hate each other. the nerds, the dummies, the guys in the middle. nobody hangs out or cooperates properly.

society.

Many teachers suck ass as well

school is to teach u to do something u hate for 40 hours a week bro