Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Teacher knew it was over

Currycel1524

Currycel1524

grubcel
-
When I was in high school I was one of the laziest persons you'll ever see, which has partly led to me being poor and depressed. I would constantly abuse the late work policy and it got on the nerves of my teachers. I would spend most of my time starting at the back of my crushes' head and resisting my horniness. Towards the end of the year, my foid mathematics teacher confronted me. She had obviously picked up on it and essentially told me something along the lines of "look, I know you may be having some frustrations,but you need to start putting more effort into this class or you will fail blah blah blah". At the time I didn't care about it just like anything that came out of her mouth but in the tone she said it you could tell she was mocking me and knew I would never have a chance

 Over