Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill tbh indians and aisans should stop being so subservient to whites

R

ropecel64

Level 2 [ADHDcel Currycel]
-
Whites really dont appreciate you or care about you, your just money for their economy, and your female counterpart is free pussy for whites. Infact seeing it now being black or hispanci is much better, you don't contribute anything but you get women, money from drug deals and actively make the country that tries to eploit you into a shithole and you exploit them. Indians and aisans should stop contributing to western society and instead exploit it until there are miscengeation laws and ethnostates for us to live in and to stop whites form cucking us tbh

Good to know, GrAYcel

Whites really dont appreciate you or care about you, your just money for their economy, and your female counterpart is free pussy for whites. Infact seeing it now being black or hispanci is much better, you don't contribute anything but you get women, money from drug deals and actively make the country that tries to eploit you into a shithole and you exploit them. Indians and aisans should stop contributing to western society and instead exploit it until there are miscengeation laws and ethnostates for us to live in and to stop whites form cucking us tbh
I agree but you should start by changing your avi. It makes you look like an unserious meme poster.

Spot on what you said about blacks and hispanics. Whites have a soft spot for Blacks, Jews, and Hispanics. Most definitely. Thats why you see white foids dating blacks nowadays. Even with all of the Asian lives matter stuff going on right now, not a single AMWF in sight and SF is like 30 percent Asian.

The people white Anglos (especially white liberals) hate are Asian, Indian, and Middle eastern men.

India seems like it hates China much more than it hates England. Which is sad.

White Anglos want Japs, Koreans, and Indians to help them fight China.

Last edited:
alright I changed it
Still looks kind of meme like tbh your avi is of London Guy a well known currycel. Seems kind of disrespectful to have his face as your avi.
You should try this one instead:
Hamlossus

Cucka gonna cuck

Spot on what you said about blacks and hispanics. Whites have a soft spot for Blacks, Jews, and Hispanics. Most definitely. Thats why you see white foids dating blacks nowadays. Even with all of the Asian lives matter stuff going on right now, not a single AMWF in sight and SF is like 30 percent Asian.

The people white Anglos (especially white liberals) hate are Asian, Indian, and Middle eastern men.

India seems like it hates China much more than it hates England. Which is sad.

White Anglos want Japs, Koreans, and Indians to help them fight China.
Tbh i think whites like curries and especially aisans for being so subservient, for the women for being sluts and them men for helping their economy out. But they favour blacks more for some reason, especially for black male dating white females.

All I really want is an aisan united front, from India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, china, japan, korea and south east aisa under one flag. With ethnostates etc. So we don't get cucked by whites. But instead we fight each other sigh.

Still looks kind of meme like tbh your avi is of London Guy a well known currycel. Seems kind of disrespectful to have his face as your avi.
View attachment 431376
Londonguy kind of looks like me tbh, like an uglier version of me tbh.

Respect for changing your avi tbhngl
Also you don't want to doxx yourself by putting up pictures of real people that look similar to you.

Rice and curry are very family oriented so just what whatever they have to in order to get money for their family (beta buck).

Thats because he is lmao.
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Respect for changing your avi tbhngl
Also you don't want to doxx yourself by putting up pictures of real people that look similar to you.
Has any incel ever even been doxxed, looks like we're forgotten now and tbh, media wants to push the narrative that incels are all white.
Rice and curry are very family oriented so just what whatever they have to in order to get money for their family (beta buck).

:lul: :lul: :lul:
over

Has any incel ever even been doxxed, looks like we're forgotten now and tbh, media wants to push the narrative that incels are all white.
There's people that stalk this forum looking for personal information of members here so you can never be too careful. Also some guy from looksmax.org got doxxed. @JosefMengelecel can tell you more if you message him.

There's people that stalk this forum looking for personal information of members here so you can never be too careful. Also some guy from looksmax.org got doxxed. @JosefMengelecel can tell you more if you message him.
brutal cant even be an incel in peace

Curries should get jacked and beat up white men for stealing their currywhores.
YIXKfF4.jpg

YIXKfF4.jpg
curries should islam maxx and isis maxxing and blow up the west and get 72 virgins mog hinduism and bhuddism with endless suffering and rebirths
YIXKfF4.jpg
ur sig is GIGA based, women would feel more comfotorbale with a dog then an ethnic male...

tbh, many of the people in looksmax post their own pics on there all the time.

YIXKfF4.jpg
no one is stealing curry whores (or even sand whores tbh).
White dudes either go for noodles or white women.

It's mainly just the curryburgers and riceburgers that have this degeneracy tbh.

Brocel some sandfoids are nice to look at ngl.

:feelskek:
> no one is stealing curry whores

the two best looking indian girls I know are dating and exclusively date white guys and on tinder they respond the most to white men, and white men don't like them that much compared to aisan girls
It's mainly just the curryburgers and riceburgers that have this degeneracy tbh.

Brocel some sandfoids are nice to look at ngl.
spread ur mongol genes on some sandfoids tbh, thats how central aisan kazakhs, uzbeks were mad tbh

spread ur mongol genes on some sandfoids tbh, thats how central aisan kazakhs, uzbeks were mad tbh
Lol, my ancestors were actually from far north China.
I don't really believe in genetic memory, but as a kid, the first time I got on a horse I knew how to ride. I galloped by the third time.

Lol, my ancestors were actually from far north China.
I don't really believe in genetic memory, but as a kid, the first time I got on a horse I knew how to ride. I galloped by the third time.
mongol mogger tbh mongols ruled over curries tbh

mongol mogger tbh mongols ruled over curries tbh
Doesn't do me any good. Wish raiding was still legal tbh. Go steal some foids.

:feelsaww:
Kek imagine making inkwell eye brows as you raid a settlement and put your enemies to the sword.
based tbh, imagine if u were mongols raiding villages collecting the finest jbs and having them as ur concubines. Ur only worry about looking for the next village to raid and getting as much pussy as u want, spreading your genes far as why.

based tbh, imagine if u were mongols raiding villages collecting the finest jbs and having them as ur concubines. Ur only worry about looking for the next village to raid and getting as much pussy as u want, spreading your genes far as why.
We're born in the wrong era brocel.
Now I just sit in my Interpol office and wageslave away.
Gone are the blue sky and open plains.
Over my head are deadlines and LED lights.

Fuck.

:feelskek:
> no one is stealing curry whores

the two best looking indian girls I know are dating and exclusively date white guys and on tinder they respond the most to white men, and white men don't like them that much compared to aisan girls
can't steal something if they don't want them

We're born in the wrong era brocel.
Now I just sit in my Interpol office and wageslave away.
Gone are the blue sky and open plains.
Over my head are deadlines and LED lights.

Fuck.
Fuck this world. Literally all i want is a JB wifes and concubines. A young beautiful wife...
White men conquer all whores.
:blackpill:all whores are subersvient to the white male
can't steal something if they don't want them
1. i cant get currywhores
2. if I could they would cuck me for whites.

Blue eyed white dragon was the strongest dragon for a reason.
Cause blue eyed white man mogs all others.

I meant whites don't want curries.
Over for red eyed black dragon

Over for red eyed black dragon
Notice their owners as well

Which of Jonouchi/Joey's Main outfits did tu Like the best? - Joey Wheeler  - fanpop

Subhuman Joey (Jounouchi) has shit colored eyes and was a failed duelist.

Seto Kaiba | Anime Amino

Meanwhile Kaiba himself had blue eyes.

It never began for New York accented shit colored eye cels.

Notice their owners as well

Which of Jonouchi/Joey's Main outfits did tu Like the best? - Joey Wheeler  - fanpop's Main outfits did tu Like the best? - Joey Wheeler  - fanpop

Subhuman Joey (Jounouchi) has shit colored eyes and was a failed duelist.

Seto Kaiba | Anime Amino

Meanwhile Kaiba himself had blue eyes.

It never began for New York accented shit colored eye cels.
anime is white an eurasion so brutal and unfair tbh

You are partly correct, but not fully, half of what you say is blind rubbish. In fact, "worship of the white man" is done by most whites, and seeing as they have completely unworkable failed religion (Christianity today) which was at one time worthy of the brown man's envy, makes the whole situation even worse.

No it's not good to worship the white man, but the reasons for why aren't just as you've so simply put it. Also liberal whites are like a fucking cancer, they confuse the shit out of Indian-Americans. Also, some Indian- Americans tell me that they would rather pair in business and relations as much as possible with moderate southern white conservatives as the bullshit game white liberals are playing has run it's course and EVERYBODY knows it.

I have also see some semi-chad like Indians cuck the hell out of average white dudes, and TBH I think they are doing it in a BDSM fashion to white folks because they can sense what you mentioned to be somewhat true (mostly) so they are punishing you back.

In fact the case is true with most non-whites, they are secretly worshiping white people for the broader achievements of Western culture, BUT also slamming you back for that very same failure of culture now days (i.e. They wish it were better). This is why they side with Leftists and Obama etc....because they think they are "oppressed" but secretly they Love/Hate white man for his success and now, his major failures.

Everyone is at fault. Noone is innocent!

View attachment 431376
lol I laughed hard at this gif. It would be even better if it was Gandy instead of h
Hammy.

Completely agree tbh. Stop slaving and getting cucked by the white man

You are partly correct, but not fully, half of what you say is blind rubbish. In fact, "worship of the white man" is done by most whites, and seeing as they have completely unworkable failed religion (Christianity today) which was at one time worthy of the brown man's envy, makes the whole situation even worse.

No it's not good to worship the white man, but the reasons for why aren't just as you've so simply put it. Also liberal whites are like a fucking cancer, they confuse the shit out of Indian-Americans. Also, some Indian- Americans tell me that they would rather pair in business and relations as much as possible with moderate southern white conservatives as the bullshit game white liberals are playing has run it's course and EVERYBODY knows it.

I have also see some semi-chad like Indians cuck the hell out of average white dudes, and TBH I think they are doing it in a BDSM fashion to white folks because they can sense what you mentioned to be somewhat true (mostly) so they are punishing you back.

In fact the case is true with most non-whites, they are secretly worshiping white people for the broader achievements of Western culture, BUT also slamming you back for that very same failure of culture now days (i.e. They wish it were better). This is why they side with Leftists and Obama etc....because they think they are "oppressed" but secretly they Love/Hate white man for his success and now, his major failures.

Everyone is at fault. Noone is innocent!
I hate being curry

I have also see some semi-chad like Indians cuck the hell out of average white dudes
You said it right in your comment, it was a Chad-lite.
Racepill is only when you compare normies to other normies of different races.

NOPE

chad>tyrone>chaddam>chang>chadpreet
:waitwhat:
Maybe, but it doesn't matter much because they're all slayers.
It's like a billionaire complaining that another billionaire is more rich.
LIke stfu dude, you are swimming in pussy already, gtfo of here.

:waitwhat:
Maybe, but it doesn't matter much because they're all slayers.
It's like a billionaire complaining that another billionaire is more rich.
LIke stfu dude, you are swimming in pussy already, gtfo of here.
true, but being an ethnic normie is extremely bad ( u get cucked by whites and have to ty 10 x as much)
lol I laughed hard at this gif. It would be even better if it was Gandy instead of h
Hammy.
>chad worship

Last edited:
true, but being an ethnic normie is extremely bad ( u get cucked by whites and have to ty 10 x as much)
No that's exaggerated. I remember from the okcupid data, or whatever it was, that white men had a 28% like rate while curries (lowest) had a 17% reply rate (or something like this). This means being white is 1.5X better on average.

I don't know any other data on the subject, maybe you know something that might contest this.

Tbh i think whites like curries and especially aisans for being so subservient, for the women for being sluts and them men for helping their economy out. But they favour blacks more for some reason, especially for black male dating white females.

All I really want is an aisan united front, from India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, china, japan, korea and south east aisa under one flag. With ethnostates etc. So we don't get cucked by whites. But instead we fight each other sigh.

You'd be surprised how much millenial Whites hate Asians and Indians for taking their high paying jobs.

Its really funny because Blacks and Hispanics hate Whites for gentrifying their neighborhoods but at the same time Whites hate Asians for jacking up the housing prices in the SF bay area.

Asians are way over-represented in the tech sector. I would suspect we would be even more over-represented there if it weren't for Whites being careful not too hire too much Asians. Same with academia.

You'd be surprised how much millenial Whites hate Asians and Indians for taking their high paying jobs.

Its really funny because Blacks and Hispanics hate Whites for gentrifying their neighborhoods but at the same time Whites hate Asians for jacking up the housing prices in the SF bay area.

Asians are way over-represented in the tech sector. I would suspect we would be even more over-represented there if it weren't for Whites being careful not too hire too much Asians. Same with academia.
they shouldnt hate us, we work twice as hard, and have no sex life whatsoever. We are just working robots.

I noticed something the only east aisan ethnicity that had more aisan men getting married outside their race than women leaving them are seacels such as hmong and laotions, and guess what they are thugmaxxed AF

east aisans need to start triadmaxxing...