Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tbh height DOESN'T actually matter at all tbhngl

One time I asked a redditor to show me proof of the short guy that he knew was slaying and that nigga legit showed me a picture of a Tom cruise lookalike who was 5'6 with girls, claiming it to be some kind of proof that even short men can get laid..... The absolute cognitive dissonance

Being 5'4 is simple fucking sickness, its a almost guaranteed sentence to a life of misery, but the worst part? Its far from the worst failo you can have.
The absolute worst failo out of everything that can ruin your life is being born asian

One time I asked a redditor to show me proof of the short guy that he knew was slaying and that nigga legit showed me a picture of a Tom cruise lookalike who was 5'6 with girls, claiming it to be some kind of proof that even short men can get laid..... The absolute cognitive dissonance

View attachment 1206018
I made an article to address these exact type of instances jfl

Thanks bro.
Now I know it's my personality that is the problem and I just need to take more showers, have more confidence, and wash my penis better.
Your post gave me the confidence I need to ascend, I know reassured in myself thanks to you.

Thanks bro.
Now I know it's my personality that is the problem and I just need to take more showers, have more confidence, and wash my penis better.
Your post gave me the confidence I need to ascend, I know reassured in myself thanks to you.
based af

Let me tell you my story. When I was about 14 years old, I went to the hospital and got checked to see when my height growth would stop. The doctor told me that 5'4'' was my limit and I didn't really care about that.

One day, I met my cousin( female, 19 at that time) and we started talking about men's height. I asked her, how about men under 5'5 ? And she literally said ugh and made a face. She said it was kind of weird for a man to be that small. I was shocked. Because I believed that personality was more important than height or face ( yes i was bluepilled moron).

What was more shocking was that she was never the whore type. She was a devout Christian and her friends were good people. She has had only one man in her life, married him, and now has a daughter. Even sexually pure and good women instinctively reject manlet. This was the most brutal experience for me.

Last edited:
Let me tell you my story. When I was about 14 years old, I went to the hospital and got checked to see when my height growth would stop. The doctor told me that 5'4'' was my limit and I didn't really care about that.

One day, I met my cousin( female, 19 at that time) and we started talking about men's height. I asked her, how about men under 5'5 ? And she literally said ugh and made a face. She said it was kind of weird for a man to be that small. I was shocked. Because I believed that personality was more important than height or face ( yes i was bluepilled moron).

What was more shocking was that she was never the whore type. She was a devout Christian and her friends were good people. She has had only one man in her life, married him, and now has a daughter. Even sexually pure and good women instinctively reject manlet. This was the most brutal experience for me.
Most of us were bluepilled tbh. That's the default for near all people. Which again shits on everything bluepillers believe jfl.

So many many many such cases though. It's brutal, and yet they still have the nerve to say that height doesnt matter

The primordial redditor soy cocksucker

Also, the World is objectively a bad place.

Its as if, it was made to harvest loosh .
Imagine having respect for a deity that has no respect for you. "omg that's just god testing you"... What the fuck are hot people getting tested with then, aside from STD's?

Imagine having respect for a deity that has no respect for you. "omg that's just god testing you"... What the fuck are hot people getting tested with then, aside from STD's?
The same aspect, when looking at anything happening in nature, all based out of cruelty, thirst, hunger, instinct etcetc

CUcks will still justify a God, rather than calling "it" a Demon.

Let Alone the Injustice observed in the mating department.

Everything is ALL about unfairness.
The predisposed Given fate assigned to the current (you)

Last edited:
The same aspect, when looking at anything happening in nature, all based out of cruelty, thirst, hunger, instinct etcetc

CUcks will still justify a God, rather than calling "it" a Demon.

Let Alone the Injustice observed in the mating department.

Everything is ALL about unfairness.
The predisposed Given fate assigned to the current (you)
If hell exists. I'm already there.

The idea of god makes me laugh though. God has done so many fucked up things in all avenues of religion... Nevermind my life.. How in the fuck is he worthy of respect? I care about god because he made me despite treating me like dirt?

Respect out of fear is not respect. I'd rather burn than respect out of fear. Fuck god. Fuck his tests. Fuck his sadistic bullshit. He's just a person drowning their Playstation 2 Sims for a laugh. Uncaring shite. Some humans have better morals than god, and they're bullshit ultimately too. Fuck god

If you got baited. Just imagine how many normies got baited and raged about this thread. But daren't accept it.
I hope the blackpill purifies their filthy and deranged souls

Deus vult

If hell exists. I'm already there.

The idea of god makes me laugh though. God has done so many fucked up things in all avenues of religion... Nevermind my life.. How in the fuck is he worthy of respect? I care about god because he made me despite treating me like dirt?

Respect out of fear is not respect. I'd rather burn than respect out of fear. Fuck god. Fuck his tests. Fuck his sadistic bullshit. He's just a person drowning their Playstation 2 Sims for a laugh. Uncaring shite. Some humans have better morals than god, and they're bullshit ultimately too. Fuck god
Yeah i mean just look at these jites

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-incels...ers-so-much-more-love-than-a-woman-ever-could

We do have a smart jite

Over for godcels. God clearly hasnt done shit to help them
The Bible does possess some allegorical truths. But, having to live life in the shoes of a celibate men, whilst you see the rampant imagery or the idea that you are not part of that, its absolutely natural to BE resentful and wary of the circumstances.

Because, none of it is your fault.
They will have sex with dogs, horses, giant dragon dildos, niggers, BE eaten by bears, what Else...

Anything except, to how it relates to you.
It is a silly joke served in a cold turkey.