Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Taylor Swift's boyfriends by height.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Mythic
Wxmwc1k6pnrb1

Taylor Swift is a mistake of culture

Jfl, life fuel for slightly below averagecels

surprised it isnt 6'2+

surprised it isnt 6'2+
height isnt as important as it is memed here kek. i know a guy way shorter than me who has a bunch of thots on his instagram commenting and shit and he has a hot gf. while i rot alone. dude is actually short too. as long as ur nt and attractive it doesnt really matter. >inb4 tinder. do u really want a girl who uses tinder?

no way that one dude is 6 ft

height isnt as important as it is memed here kek. i know a guy way shorter than me who has a bunch of thots on his instagram commenting and shit and he has a hot gf. while i rot alone. dude is actually short too. as long as ur nt and attractive it doesnt really matter. >inb4 tinder. do u really want a girl who uses tinder?
nigga its a hoe, hoes get passed around like nothing so its not really that impressive and does not disprove the heightpill

nigga its a hoe, hoes get passed around like nothing so its not really that impressive and does not disprove the heightpill
explain why the manlet i know has a hot ltr.

I want to fuck her so badly tho, Or atleast when she was EMO.

all of them mogs me

no way that one dude is 6 ft
True. 5'10 according to celebheights (which is usually pretty accurate).

But they also list Taylor Lautner (second shortest) as 5'10.

Last edited:
Holy fuck. How do you date that much. I still find it absurd Of even getting to date once before I die lmao

Notice how the shorter they are, the better looking thei faces were. You literally have to be a male model to score high status foids as a manlet

Last edited:
Unironically doing the "I know a guy" is wild. Shut up.
honestly its more the time pill. this dude met this girl many years ago. when manlets were able to ascend.

honestly its more the time pill. this dude met this girl many years ago. when manlets were able to ascend.
the time pill is real guys lets build a timemachine to get a GIGASTACYS TRADWIFE that will never cheat bro :soy: :bluepill:

the time pill is real guys lets build a timemachine to get a GIGASTACYS TRADWIFE that will never cheat bro :soy: :bluepill:
u think shes cheating and hes too :bluepill: to notice? could be a possibility.

How come she don’t want to fuck a 4’11 ugly fat nobody with a 3 inch dick

She is literally almost taller than me :feelsrope:

Exactly. I know several manlets who are drowning in pussy and several tallfags who are virgins. Face>height

the heightpill is cope
theres way more ugly tallfags with hot gfs

imagine how much she's been ran through jesus christ