Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Height pill nonsense

unleashing @frmentalcel on this thread rn :lasereyes:

@nettle is about 210cm so just under 6’11 also has a condition plus he’s crippled and has childhood trauma. So his height can’t really help if you know can’t even walk.
:feelswhat: Why am I on a website with these giants?

Chart 4

But in my opinion, unless you have severe facial deformity (genetic, burns, etc.), severe autism, leg paralysis, are a double-arm amputee, or have some other debilitating mental or somatic condition, you can be incel as a tall person, but I'm doubtful anyone without these conditions is an incel no matter how ugly they are. Indeed, I still have disdain for those taller than me (5'9).

Very interesting, bro. Never knew those two. Thanks for the tag as well.
:feelsUgh:
Hardly anyone cares about turbomanlets being genocided in the Congo because they lack the status halo of taller blacks. Literal total manlet death and barely anybody in the west says anything. The lives of manlets don't matter and are worth less than dirt. Not even astroturfed social movements by millionaires like BLM can help them. Black lives only matter when you're over 6 foot tall apparently. Brutal.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: No Kony 2012 for your height.
I thought you were average. :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/hKudtCK4ylo?t=26

Check out this vid timestamped, watch for 2 minutes

I would share my own experiences but I just stay inside my neetcave these days because I am done with the humiliation ritual, if you have an ugly face people are disgusted by you, manlets dont get disgust but humiliation

): . Yea that vid was pretty brutal ngl but I’ve def seen worse. However normies fucking suck

5’11 i saw more turbo manlets having better experiences with women aka 5’3 - 5’7 irl than those 5’8 - 6’0.
this is the most fucking retarded thing ive ever read, youre living in fantast land and you should kill yourself as soon as you get the chance

Im ugly as fuck, Why was i born :cryfeels:

Yep. I'm 6 feet tall, but with my 4/10 face and autism it doesn't get me too far. People act like being 6 feet+ is some magic trick that gets you a gf easily.
6 feet isn't tall nowadays among the youth. Try being 6'5 with the same autism and personality and tell me you're still incel.

this is the most fucking retarded thing ive ever read, youre living in fantast land and you should kill yourself as soon as you get the chance
So some basement dwelling sperg knows everything about my experience. I legit go to uni with two of the 5’3 guys and they’re still dating the girls btw

So some basement dwelling sperg knows everything about my experience. I legit go to uni with two of the 5’3 guys and they’re still dating the girls btw
dnr

If you are 6'0ft+ and normal looking. You are a FUCKING FAKECEL

Fucking lies nigga

6 feet isn't tall nowadays among the youth. Try being 6'5 with the same autism and personality and tell me you're still incel.
Yeah, height inflation is real. 50 years ago I probably would have stood out from average height more. I actually knew of a few super tall guys over 6’5” in school and they always were popular even though their looks were nothing special simply because they stood out from the average.

5’11 i saw more turbo manlets having better experiences with women aka 5’3 - 5’7 irl than those 5’8 - 6’0.

However height is def big for male gaze I won’t deny that. But both frame and height play a role
Ur delusional af

Ur delusional af
You’re a literal gamer you shouldn’t even be considered incel. Gamers are all fakecel hyper NT fags proven by my thread