Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Taylor Swift and her Kansas City Chiefs are fighting the San Francisco 49ers at the Swiftie Bowl tonight at 6:30 PM EST.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I haven't got Paramount Plus, but I think you can do the free trial today and watch the Super Bowl for free. If you haven't already redeemed your Paramount Plus trial.

This is a battle to save weak-spined organizations from fake fans. Even if you've never seen a football game in your life, you need the 49ers to beat the Swifties tonight.

one of my foid teachers (INB4 TEENS.IS EMBRYOS.IS KIDS.IS) wouldn't shut up about the niggerbowl and said she was a "swiftie" i thought "holy shit how fucking soy can one person be?"

one of my foid teachers (INB4 TEENS.IS EMBRYOS.IS KIDS.IS)
Some of the rætards here don't understand you can be held-back & have to repeat.
wouldn't shut up about the niggerbowl and said she was a "swiftie" i thought "holy shit how fucking soy can one person be?"
Well she's a foid, so she is basically pure soy.

And it makes sense that (((education))) would be promoting another method of control; sports is just bred & circus.

one of my foid teachers (INB4 TEENS.IS EMBRYOS.IS KIDS.IS) wouldn't shut up about the niggerbowl and said she was a "swiftie" i thought "holy shit how fucking soy can one person be?"

How old are you, though?

why does your teacher have a kid's taste in music

you should become the teacher. she is a young, dumb kid, she needs adults to groom her show her the way!

foids don't mentally age past 11
true tbh. modern infantilization of culture began with shit like harry potter, and obviously a foid was responsible. although by now foids like your teacher probably have a mental age below that of toddlers

if she played niggerball and damaged her brain, she would actually become more intelligent somehow

Anyone under 21 should not be on here. You have plenty of time to ascend.

JFL 40 yo foids listen to that taylor roastie.
terrifying although who cares what ugly foids listen to

Total Foid Death

"I would take great pleasure and satisfaction in condemning every single woman on earth to starve to death. I would have an enormous tower built just for myself, where I can oversee the entire concentration camp and gleefully watch them all die. "
- St. Elliot

I can't stand hearing about this cunt, jesus fucking christ

Kadarius Toney of the Kansas City Teenage Girls will, reportedly, not be playing tonight.

Kansas fans are saying "Good, he was holding us back. Niners are fucked now that we cut the dead weight." I hope they're wrong, but stats seem to tell a different tale.

Same for me too. :feelskek:

Kids.is we know this already because you fetuses won't shut up about it

Fucking sick of people talking this shit

odds shifted a bit
sf -120
kc +100
i'll be in bed by kick off. see if i won when i wake up. i took cheifs at -102

odds shifted a bit
sf -120
kc +100
i'll be in bed by kick off. see if i won when i wake up. i took cheifs at -102
suppose to be cheifs at +102
now that games live they changed again
sf -160
kc +124
and there still moving, don't really understand these lines at all

Niners draw first blood with a field goal.

Fuckin' FINALLY. A touchdown!

KC is finally in the game. Halftime, 10-3 Niners.

why does your teacher have a kid's taste in music

you should become the teacher. she is a young, dumb kid, she needs adults to groom her show her the way!
30-something women being swifties is not a new phenomenon. There's a lot of them. Mostly cat-havers.

In these X posts, you'll notice a lot of OnlyFans women pimping their content. I don't see this anywhere else on X. Even on very popular posts.

30-something women being swifties is not a new phenomenon. There's a lot of them. Mostly cat-havers.
People seem to forget Taylor Swift is a Millennial thing. :feelskek: I very distinctly remember her being very popular in the 2010s and her songs being on the top lists.

Can't have fucking shit in this motherfucker. I would just like peace and good to prevail over chaos and evil. That's all.

What is this shitbowl all about? I´ve been living under a rock and from Europe

What is this shitbowl all about? I´ve been living under a rock and from Europe

Taylor Swift is a very very overrated musician. Used to be only Kanye West has the stones to say so. But now other artists are saying so. Aside from that, she brings with her an insufferable fanbase. Because she's fucking Travis Kelce of the Kansas City Chiefs, her fanbase has come with her. And everyone's like "It's clear you're only here for Taylor Swift. That's fine, a little weird, but fine. Welcome to the club, hopefully you'll come to love football for more reasons than just Taylor Swift."

Swift fans instead said "Fuck you, gatekeeper. This is OUR football now." And the NFL sided with them because it's very easy to do that when you're a corporate whore. Before Taylor Swift, yes, I will argue that the NFL had some semblance of decency. In the same way that an alcoholic has control of his life if you don't let him have any alcohol. But one look at the Swiftie Army and the NFL decided "We don't need what integrity we have left."

You wanna complain about ads at the Super Bowl? Okay fine. You don't have to like ads at the Super Bowl. But the NFL never went this far before. Not ever. They've crossed a "corporate whore" line they've never crossed before. So that a bunch of very rich little girls can call you a misogynist for pointing out the truth.

Youre alive !!!!