Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tattoomaxxing

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
Any other bros thought about tattoomaxxing after a time of gymcelling?
Im thinking about a full sleeve. This should increase my SMV and give me some thugmaxx points,
I think this combo could work boyos.
I see jacked chads with tats going out with Stacys very often tbh

Nooo man, don't a sleeve is hard to remove if you get bored of it. No matter how many tattoos you'll do, they won't fix your looks ngl to you. Tattoos are for Chads...

Its degenerate behavior.

Cope... Cope is all we have boyo :feelsokman:
Because' nigga.... I aint trynna see the rope.. Not again:feelstrash:
Nooo man, don't a sleeve is hard to remove if you get bored of it. No matter how many tattoos you'll do, they won't fix your looks ngl to you. Tattoos are for Chads...
I think It could work srs. Im mixed and most ppl think im latino. Thugmaxxin is a thing and im tryna get low inhib
:feelsokman::feelsokman: (this isnt bragging right? :feelsrope: )

Last edited:
You'll just look like a wannabe tough guy chump with a bad tribal/barbed wire band around your arm forever. If you can pull it off, great, but that shit hasn't been cool since the 90s.

RTT (Roids Tan Tats) only works if you are tall and/or have an at least average face.

Tattoo is low class and it's a representation of what's wrong with the current generation. They group think and follow trends like mindless sheep. Fuck following what normies think is cool.

Yeah I've thought about it. I really like tattoos and would like to get full sleeve tattoos. However, I will not be able to afford them and I don't know if I can trust the tattoo artists enough.

ive wanted to get a tatto but idk wtf id want done + price.

It baffles me why so many incels are anti tattoo. Artists are so skilled these days so it will look good and it gives our introverted asses some flavour imo.
And I know a lot of you guys have a vivid fantasy, Im sure you could come up with some great ideas.