Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Tatami Galaxy Outro

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IcFDwygw-o

Every day I've been secretly doing good deeds :foidSoy:
So that I will eventually go to heaven :foidSoy:

But right now, my tears are falling :foidSoy:
And my head is spinning :foidSoy:

That girl is a veteran love thief :foidSoy:
While I'm just a nice and likeable girl :foidSoy:
My love is unfulfilled :foidSoy:
Why is it so, God? :foidSoy:

I've got to forgive that love thief :foidSoy:
Because she is probably a nice girl :foidSoy:
I've got to forget about all of this :foidSoy:
Because I'm heaven :foidSoy:

I've got to forgive :foidSoy:

Landwhale crying because no chad attention lycris.

Every day I've been secretly doing good deeds :foidSoy:
So that I will eventually go to heaven :foidSoy:

But right now, my tears are falling :foidSoy:
And my head is spinning :foidSoy:

That girl is a veteran love thief :foidSoy:
While I'm just a nice and likeable girl :foidSoy:
My love is unfulfilled :foidSoy:
Why is it so, God? :foidSoy:

I've got to forgive that love thief :foidSoy:
Because she is probably a nice girl :foidSoy:
I've got to forget about all of this :foidSoy:
Because I'm heaven :foidSoy:

I've got to forgive :foidSoy:
@Pepecel @Hoodedn1inja20 @ExpendableSubhuman @Inceldom Victim @Ahnfeltia @5ft4ropeconnoisseur @ldargoblin @Mellatt @OwnerOpcell @HiddenUzer @RaidWarrant @stetch @Luzifer @DottKo334 @Tajincel @Autistic Man @RuudVanNistelrooy @gymletethnicel @MevsEarthpopulation @Twinkcel @Therapywasaaste @Saint Cho @damagedbaffled @tehgymcel420 @Ehwhatever @AsiaCel @NorthernWind @decembrist_kirillov @honorarycurry @mister88 @Furlossus @Retardfuel @Lv99_BixNood @wereq @TiredofTalking @SilentSun @Deadgeneration @Uncle Death @PoodankMcGee @Hopium @Animecel2D @incelerated @Massimo The Lonecel @Christiancel @NoLooksNoLife @Balding Subhuman @Iwanttolive @Wettinghose @Crestfallen95 @Mecoja @Baguettecel @To koniec @Glerforpus @Crumb @Untermenschcel @Ellsworth @B1battledroid @RandomBroCel @lifefuel @Incelsius Serpent @bodhisattvacel @TheDarkEnigma @Eugenicelsarefunny @worthlessloser26 @CurryLMAO @idk125

What would you do if a femalo:foidSoy: felt this way about u

Last edited:
i have been summoned

@Pepecel @Hoodedn1inja20 @ExpendableSubhuman @Inceldom Victim @Ahnfeltia @5ft4ropeconnoisseur @ldargoblin @Mellatt @OwnerOpcell @HiddenUzer @RaidWarrant @stetch @Luzifer @DottKo334 @Tajincel @Autistic Man @RuudVanNistelrooy @gymletethnicel @MevsEarthpopulation @Twinkcel @Therapywasaaste @Saint Cho @damagedbaffled @tehgymcel420 @Ehwhatever @AsiaCel @NorthernWind @decembrist_kirillov @honorarycurry @mister88 @Furlossus @Retardfuel @Lv99_BixNood @wereq @TiredofTalking @SilentSun @Deadgeneration @Uncle Death @PoodankMcGee @Hopium @Animecel2D @incelerated @Massimo The Lonecel @Christiancel @NoLooksNoLife @Balding Subhuman @Iwanttolive @Wettinghose @Crestfallen95 @Mecoja @Baguettecel @To koniec @Glerforpus @Crumb @Untermenschcel @Ellsworth @B1battledroid @RandomBroCel @lifefuel @Incelsius Serpent @bodhisattvacel @TheDarkEnigma @Eugenicelsarefunny @worthlessloser26 @CurryLMAO @idk125

Why would I care what some jap on the other side of the world thinks about me

@Pepecel @Hoodedn1inja20 @ExpendableSubhuman @Inceldom Victim @Ahnfeltia @5ft4ropeconnoisseur @ldargoblin @Mellatt @OwnerOpcell @HiddenUzer @RaidWarrant @stetch @Luzifer @DottKo334 @Tajincel @Autistic Man @RuudVanNistelrooy @gymletethnicel @MevsEarthpopulation @Twinkcel @Therapywasaaste @Saint Cho @damagedbaffled @tehgymcel420 @Ehwhatever @AsiaCel @NorthernWind @decembrist_kirillov @honorarycurry @mister88 @Furlossus @Retardfuel @Lv99_BixNood @wereq @TiredofTalking @SilentSun @Deadgeneration @Uncle Death @PoodankMcGee @Hopium @Animecel2D @incelerated @Massimo The Lonecel @Christiancel @0Hohenheimcel @NoLooksNoLife @Balding Subhuman @Iwanttolive @Wettinghose @Crestfallen95 @Mecoja @Baguettecel @To koniec @Glerforpus @Crumb @Untermenschcel @Ellsworth @B1battledroid @RandomBroCel @lifefuel @Incelsius Serpent @bodhisattvacel @TheDarkEnigma @Eugenicelsarefunny @worthlessloser26 @CurryLMAO @idk125

pump & dump, coom & zoom, hit & quit

friday the 13th halloween GIF by Paramount Movies

I need to fuck Kendall Jenner.

If I understand the lyrics correctly, the girls laments the fact that the boy she loves has been stolen by another girl and is telling herself that she has to forgive the "love thief." If I am to imagine being the boy in the lyrics, then I'm in a relationship with some other chick so why would I care about what the girl singing this thinks of me?

PS Been a long time since I've seen Tatami Galaxy. I should rewatch it soon.

Kick her in her vagina.

I've watched this anime but don't remember anything about it :horror:

Brutal tatami pill

No tatami for your face

Piss on her stupid gook face then sodomize her an octopus tentacle

pump & dump, coom & zoom, hit & quit

Depends. If she looks like Akashi, who looks eerily similar to the girl I've been digging, I'd marry her and make a few dozen babies :feelsohh:

In reality, it'd be coming from a 40yo morbidly obese single mother, so I'd throw probably up in my mouth a bit :feelspuke:

I'm not there:feelsrope:

depends on the female

Forcefully expel my stomach acid at her until her face melts off then consume her freshly liquified corpse

cry

How u say that when shes not pictured
Sorry I was mistaken, I though this was that post in which the Japanese woman said coke

But homelander is a better character

The lyrics is cuck. Why torture yourself with this shit?

Listen to this instead

Revolution Eternal Eclipse

Listen to that