Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @taloh

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
I honestly thought he got banned for starting fights with everyone but it looks like he just said that instead

JFL @ this faggot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@AtheistCel
@BrazilianSigmasDad
@BududubNow
@BummerDrummer
@Caesercel
@DepravedAndDeprived
@Edmund_Kemper
@FemoidsGTFO
@fuck_ITcucks
@FullTimeLoser
@goydivision
@Grothendieck
@Higgscel
@Idotms
@Irishcel
@Mainländer
@mylifeistrash
@NormScum
@PotatoTomato
@werty1457
@wereqryan
@WØLF
@Zettacel
@_wifebeater_
@ShySaxon
@FastBananaCEO
@Personalityinkwell
@gymletethnicel
@JohnWickCel

I think you should see this.
free my nigga

The vast majority of people here are the farthest thing from NT and actively social :lul:
Tbh I have no idea how users here reach that conclusion

Then we got larping faggots like @Personalityinkwell (who is always changing his mind on a plethora of subjects) saying that mentalcels don't exist and that they are ugly and blah blah blah

lol shhhhh

Also i never talked to this dude ever
Not once.

I feel honored to be tagged in his final post. kinda wish he responded to my dm lmao

Then we got larping faggots like @Personalityinkwell (who is always changing his mind on a plethora of subjects) saying that mentalcels don't exist and that they are ugly and blah blah blah

lol shhhhh

Not once.
he was a troll obviously

You're not NT nigga just stop

Is this what incel drama looks like?

Fucking fairies.

Holy fuck.

First off @taloh you are a cunt no doubt about it and it's ban worthy by all means but @FemoidsGTFO holy shit!! you are a fucking piece of 16 year old trash.
If I were a moderator you would be banned right now for that post you made on .net

@psygnosis-owl good job. Keep exposing them.

Last edited:
Holy fuck.

First off @taloh you are a cunt no doubt about it although it's not ban worthy by any means but @FemoidsGTFO holy shit!! you are a fucking piece of 16 year old trash.
If I were a moderator you would be banned right now for that post you made on .net

what did @FemoidsGTFO post

Holy fuck.

First off @taloh you are a cunt no doubt about it although it's not ban worthy by any means but @FemoidsGTFO holy shit!! you are a fucking piece of 16 year old trash.

No worries what I screencapped of @FemoidsGTFO doesn't tell half the story. FemoidsGTFO was slagging off incels.co and according to @knajjd was on his final warning for promoting gay cross dressing shit.
He's still doing it now while joining in with De Pedo's child fucking fantasies on .net.

It seems .net has turned into a pro-pedophilia incel forum starting with taking in Napoleon De Geso as some hero and guest of honour just to "spite" us at incels.co

Then they temporarily banned a high effort content user just because IncelTear screencapped one of his posts (yes really). The post was him rightfully he pointing out that .net had turned into a Napoleon De Pedo fanclub and penetrating 7 year old girls science fantasy forum.

After .net went down for 2 days after a DOS attack, they permabanned De Pedo for "promoting pedophilia". But backpeddled again by siding with users who were calling for De Pedo to get unbanned and banning his anti-pedo critics.
But since IncelTear knows he now mods for ********* I don't think .net could handle another DOS attack, since its obvious the first one was a warning shot.

Last edited:
damn I think many of the coomercels eventually end fapping to futa and trap garbage. It's truly unfortunate.
I knew that guy was a larper from the get go. I told everyone but no one believed.
@Hate_my_life @Ropemaxx @Personalityinkwell I told you guys that video was a fake as fuck. And you guys were sucking talohs dick so hard on that thread "muh based muh ballsy" it was a larp like isaid.

Come to think of it. I would say keep @FemoidsGTFO and ban @taloh
No worries what I screencapped of @FemoidsGTFO doesn't tell half the story. FemoidsGTFO was slagging off incels.co and according to @knajjd was on his final warning for promoting gay cross dressing shit.
He's still doing it now while joining in with De Pedo's child fucking fantasies on .net.

It seems .net has turned into a pro-pedophilia incel forum starting with taking in Napoleon De Geso as some hero and guest of honour just to "spite" us at incels.co

Then they temporarily banned a high effort content user just because IncelTear screencapped one of his posts (yes really). The post was him rightfully he pointing out that .net had turned into a Napoleon De Pedo fanclub and penetrating 7 year old girls science fantasy forum.

After .net went down for 2 days after a DOS attack, they permabanned De Pedo for "promoting pedophilia". But backpeddled again by siding with users who were calling for De Pedo to get unbanned and banning his anti-pedo critics.
But since IncelTear know he now mods for ********* I don't think they could handle another DOS attack, since its obvious the first one was a warning shot.
The main problem is registration criteria. Any random bored 16 year old average look introvert can register here. They are essentially wasting their time.

Also .net and other sites are bullshit. Imagine an incel place consisting of women femcels and blue pillers and every week we have threads like "I'm a female how can I help you guys teehee" that place is a dumpster.

Last edited:
Holy fuck.

First off @taloh you are a cunt no doubt about it and it's ban worthy by all means but @FemoidsGTFO holy shit!! you are a fucking piece of 16 year old trash.

Hoes mad :feelzez:

FemoidsGTFO was slagging off incels.co and according to @knajjd was on his final warning for promoting gay cross dressing shit.
Just make shit up theory?
I literally supported @NeverHadTeenSex's effort to get him banned, retard :feelshaha:

I literally supported @NeverHadTeenSex's effort to get him banned, retard :feelshaha:

No point naming high effort posters on an absolute toilet of an incel larping pedo forum (.net).

Good to see @FemoidsGTFO banned finally. Now watch him slag us off over at .net claiming we are an over-rated forum- despite him being inactive at .net since being (previously) unbanned here at .co
I've got my PrtScr button ready. Now would I be able to do that if I were a banned .net user? :feelshmm:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

While I am here some news. It seems DianaVic at IncelTear is banning all child images and may instantly delete any post (namely from *********) featuring children fullstop.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hy04n6/stop_posting_photos_of_kids/

Not that IncelTear are beacon of morality themselves due to some fo their contributors getting done for CP possession (like a lot of anti-pedo activists) or the fact a short-cel committing bully-cide (suicide through internet bullying) indicting IncelTears.

But as I've always said stop this pedo shit incels
a- you can't physically or biologically penetrate a female who hasn't started her period prior to ages 12-14 anyways. And by pedo I mean this bizarre infatuation with tweenager girls ages 7-11.
b- We are incel discussion, not pedo discussion.
c- If you think you can lay a woman fullstop let alone lay an absolute nuclear prime, thin pretty teenage girl by consent you are a fakecel.
d- otherwise you are a mentally ill Nathan Larson wannabe child and/or teen rapist.

FemoidsGTFO slagging us off below.

@Grothendieck

Hah the little worm went crawling back to .net. He's been banned for 5 minutes and slagging us off on .net already.
He didn't post that much on .net while unbanned here. In fact there is more forum activity in this thread alone than the entirety of .net!

Worm

And he's called me out by name claiming I said he's Napoleon De Pedo- what an autist who cant read. I said he was a Napoleon De Pedo fan-club member for posting shit like below.

FemoidsGTFO

Now he's calling out @knajjd

Worm 2

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@AtheistCel
@BrazilianSigmasDad
@BududubNow
@BummerDrummer
@Caesercel
@DepravedAndDeprived
@Edmund_Kemper
@FemoidsGTFO
@fuck_ITcucks
@FullTimeLoser
@goydivision
@Grothendieck
@Higgscel
@Idotms
@Irishcel
@Mainländer
@mylifeistrash
@NormScum
@PotatoTomato
@werty1457
@wereqryan
@WØLF
@Zettacel
@_wifebeater_
@ShySaxon
@FastBananaCEO
@Personalityinkwell
@gymletethnicel
@JohnWickCel
Gayworm

Last edited:
Tbh I have no idea how users here reach that conclusion
@taloh thinks anyone who isn't as much of a sperg as he is is a larping slayer

He was probably an IT larp

He was probably an IT larp
Tbh yeah he probably was. Look at that post he keeps on repeating how we are " ugly losers ". Why would an incel call another incel ugly?

Tbh yeah he probably was. Look at that post he keeps on repeating how we are " ugly losers ". Why would an incel call another incel ugly?
This might be the beginning of the GrAYcel uprising

#dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert #dramaalert

Another day another drama, the human condition; conflict.

Another day another drama, the human condition; conflict.

More like old man shouts at the clouds.

.net will never have the relevance, users or content of incels.co, hence why over the past 3 days FaggotsGTFO (@FemoidsGTFO) posted about 60 messages on incels.co and only 1 single post on .net
The second he get's exposed and banned here, he's back on .net saying we're over-rated, on a dead-on-arrival forum whose "latest incel discussion threads" are dated 23rd June 2020 and are low effort 8 worded shitposters

Their admin was bragging about a spike in guests forum traffic, when in fact it was cause a poster called @NeverHadTeenSex had shone a light on the fact De Pedo was now posting at .net and this got picked up by IncelTear reddit.
Admin then banned @NeverHadTeenSex for this?
The second Napoleon got banned and @NeverHad.... mentioned ********* was De Pedos new home, IT dropped .net like a rock and haven't mentioned them since.
Then admin has all its users request a forum ban for @NeverHadTeenSex while asking for De Pedo to be unbanned. But this was rejected as De Pedo moderates on ********* and .net admin is flip flopping appeasing their very limited users with being taken down in another DOS attack for promoting incel pedophilia.

FaggotsGTFO will probably spend more time viewing this forum as a banned member than being on .net (he's hidden his profile to hide this fact).

So .net is "rent free" is it femoidsGTFO? Just talking about your self-projection.

Last edited:
No point naming high effort posters on an absolute toilet of an incel larping pedo forum (.net).

Good to see @FemoidsGTFO banned finally. Now watch him slag us off over at .net claiming we are an over-rated forum- despite him being inactive at .net since being (previously) unbanned here at .co
I've got my PrtScr button ready. Now would I be able to do that if I were a banned .net user? :feelshmm:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

While I am here some news. It seems DianaVic at IncelTear is banning all child images and may instantly delete any post (namely from *********) featuring children fullstop.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hy04n6/stop_posting_photos_of_kids/

Not that IncelTear are beacon of morality themselves due to some fo their contributors getting done for CP possession (like a lot of anti-pedo activists) or the fact a short-cel committing bully-cide (suicide through internet bullying) indicting IncelTears.

But as I've always said stop this pedo shit incels
a- you can't physically or biologically penetrate a female who hasn't started her period prior to ages 12-14 anyways. And by pedo I mean this bizarre infatuation with tweenager girls ages 7-11.
b- We are incel discussion, not pedo discussion.
c- If you think you can lay a woman fullstop let alone lay an absolute nuclear prime, thin pretty teenage girl by consent you are a fakecel.
d- otherwise you are a mentally ill Nathan Larson wannabe child and/or teen rapist.

FemoidsGTFO slagging us off below.

@Grothendieck

Hah the little worm went crawling back to .net. He's been banned for 5 minutes and slagging us off on .net already.
He didn't post that much on .net while unbanned here. In fact there is more forum activity in this thread alone than the entirety of .net!

View attachment 303388

And he's called me out by name claiming I said he's Napoleon De Pedo- what an autist who cant read. I said he was a Napoleon De Pedo fan-club member for posting shit like below.

View attachment 303389
Now he's calling out @knajjd

View attachment 303391
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@AtheistCel
@BrazilianSigmasDad
@BududubNow
@BummerDrummer
@Caesercel
@DepravedAndDeprived
@Edmund_Kemper
@FemoidsGTFO
@fuck_ITcucks
@FullTimeLoser
@goydivision
@Grothendieck
@Higgscel
@Idotms
@Irishcel
@Mainländer
@mylifeistrash
@NormScum
@PotatoTomato
@werty1457
@wereqryan
@WØLF
@Zettacel
@_wifebeater_
@ShySaxon
@FastBananaCEO
@Personalityinkwell
@gymletethnicel
@JohnWickCel
View attachment 303394

no wonder that knajjd hates trannies/faggots so much look at what that animal is saying about him :feelspuke:

> Joined: Jul 9, 2020

Who?

lol shhhhh

Not once.

no wonder that knajjd hates trannies/faggots so much look at what that animal is saying about him :feelspuke:

Yeah and his bed bunk buddy @goydivision or @GAYdivision is no picnic either.

He's got quite a few mod warnings for posting gay shit too.

Last edited:
Yeah and his bed bunk buddy @goydivision or @GAYdivision is no picnic either.
mmhmm got any proof, faggot? Or are you just projecting your own sexual experiences upon me?

Wtf it goes way too fast I didn't follow anything lmao

I knew that guy was a larper from the get go. I told everyone but no one believed.
@Hate_my_life @Ropemaxx @Personalityinkwell I told you guys that video was a fake as fuck. And you guys were sucking talohs dick so hard on that thread "muh based muh ballsy" it was a larp like isaid.
Cope. u said the mother and girl was in on it and that it was a conspiracy

JFL this thread is high quality drama. Thanks for everyone involved.
Popcorn

Well that was a roller coaster

Same. Faggot's schizocoping.
He's probably a Tranny/Gay

That's the number #1 topic at .net right now. Seriously.

"Muh I was only joking" pedofaggotsGTFO.

Rules and moderation
  • Disallowed:
    • Trans and gay content of any kind.
    • Worship of both males and females (meaning praising them, putting them on a pedestal, posting pictures to admire them, etc). This also applies to avatars and signatures.
    • Discussion of illegal activities (promoting pedophillia).

Last edited: