Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Tallfags how do you react to when women say they want 6'+ but you are still an incel

I have imperiority complex and much of a coward than introvert ,average iq, poor all these other guys are high-iq and rich i even got a seat in this college through quotamaxxing jfl i don't think woman will fuck a coward over an ugly guy
You re a 6 ft coward nigger? Go join an mma gym tell the coach im a coward idiot help me. Do something. If you are healthy and have money there is nothing stopping you.

I'm 5'6 and now around 30.
My face looked better in my early 20s
The best chance for manlets is when their young but even then chances are slim,
the only other way is to get rich and she will be with you for the stuff you can buy her but she'll at the same time cheat on you with some tallfag

idk man, ask @Mentally lost cel a 6'2 8/10 "incel" that rejected a gigastacy because she wasn't a virgin

He's speaking hypothetically. Never began for Illiterate-cels.

I am 6ish feet and in my area it's average and I often get mogged by zoomers too lol.. And there is no height for your facial stracture

I am 6ish feet and in my area it's average and I often get mogged by zoomers too lol.. And there is no height for your facial stracture
Ok GrAY

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back