Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Tallfags how do you react to when women say they want 6'+ but you are still an incel

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
99% of women say they want a 6'+ guy then they start listing their requirements which doesnt matter because you can hit anyway, maybe you cant marry or have her as loyal gf but you can hit for sure.

How do you explain you wasting your time here genuinally? I understand if you cant find a loyal gf but you also cant find easy sex?

I would carpet bomb entire cities to end up being at least 6'2.

idk man, ask @Mentally lost cel a 6'2 8/10 "incel" that rejected a gigastacy because she wasn't a virgin

i have that low iq monkey on ignore since first day he joined

I would carpet bomb entire cities to end up being at least 6'2.
legit if i had the choice to go to jail for 5-10 years then go out as 6'+ i would do it

idk man, ask @Mentally lost cel a 6'2 8/10 "incel" that rejected a gigastacy because she wasn't a virgin

Thread is definition of volcel jfl

They realize that they’re a fakecel.

How do you explain you wasting your time here genuinally? I
Frankly speaking I can't answer that myself. Objecively speaking I shouldn't be an incel. I guess its a combination of conservative upbringing, traumatic childhood, mutual rejection towards normiedom and a little tinge of volceldom

Frankly speaking I can't answer that myself. Objecively speaking I shouldn't be an incel. I guess its a combination of conservative upbringing, traumatic childhood, mutual rejection towards normiedom and a little tinge of volceldom
You are taller than 6'?

You are taller than 6'?
I don't exactly know so probably close. But tall enough for the locals. But not enough for it to be "damn he tall"

I don't exactly know so probably close. But tall enough for the locals
No im asking you are taller than 6 idc if u are avrg or abit above avrg in your country

No im asking you are taller than 6 idc if u are avrg or abit above avrg in your country
Its relevant because if everyone is short on average then women are less likely to have "i want 6+ " attitude. I could lie about being 6+ anyway and easily pass

Its relevant because if everyone is short on average then women are less likely to have "i want 6+ " attitude. I could lie about being 6+ anyway and easily pass
i dont know why you're making this more complicated than it is. are u over 6 foot or not over 183cm or not? if you dont wana answer might aswel not reply in the first place

i dont know why you're making this more complicated than it is. are u over 6 foot or not over 183cm or not? if you dont wana answer might aswel not reply in the first place
But i already have answered that
I don't exactly know so probably close.

Because I have literal carpet burn marks on my face and body and deformities.
also I stand crooked because of my knee pain,
I am ready to die, Chico.

Just Be Tall only works if you have ok face

But i already have answered that
measure yourself and if you are, you really need to stop modding and reevaluate what you're doing wrong because you have the one trait 90% of women of all races desire at least sexually, i refuse to believe a 6'2 or 6'3 dude cant find any hoe to shag as friends with benefits

Because I have literal carpet burn marks on my face and body and deformities.
also I stand crooked because of my knee pain,
I am ready to die, Chico.

Just Be Tall only works if you have ok face
you need to work on fixing those deformities and knee pain bro so can stand tall and mog those whores mango

you need to work on fixing those deformities and knee pain bro so can stand tall and mog those whores mango
i will when jews give me the money to mang :feelsbadman:
I wish all the incels could get together and cause mass oppression so we can fuck all the noodle whores

i will when jews give me the money to mang :feelsbadman:
I wish all the incels could get together and cause mass oppression so we can fuck all the noodle whores
in video game mango

measure yourself and if you are, you really need to stop modding and reevaluate what you're doing wrong because you have the one trait 90% of women of all races desire at least sexually, i refuse to believe a 6'2 or 6'3 dude cant find any hoe to shag as friends with benefits
Weird autistic fixation with 6'.

Probably the same way you react anytime you see a short guy with a hot woman.

Probably the same way you react anytime you see a short guy with a hot woman.
i have never in my life seen a short guy in his teen years with a hot woman. i have seen 40+ yo men with hot women but never teenages or 20s

How do you explain you wasting your time here genuinally? I understand if you cant find a loyal gf but you also cant find easy sex?
being HAPA aka the ER curse

Do you think you would've got a girl if you low inhib maxxed in your teen?
Idk. Idk anything about anything anymore. I wasn't socially adjusted with normies from the very beginning. The way I was, in school, it was impossible. Maybe in college there was a chance

Idk. Idk anything about anything anymore. I wasn't socially adjusted with normies from the very beginning. The way I was, in school, it was impossible. Maybe in college there was a chance
Mogs me
I don't even have a chance in college even if i became low inhib

Women want 6 ft+ *and* a good face, good physique, high status, etc.

If you’re a 6 ft tall NEET with a subhuman face and who has never been to the gym, you’ll still be an inkwell.

Where do you live
Curryland doing engineering
There aren't many girls here the ratio of my class is like 1:6 and all the girls are massive whores

Curryland doing engineering
There aren't many girls here the ratio of my class is like 1:6 and all the girls are massive whores
You might have a chance if you properly lowinhibmaxx and socialcirclemaxx. What makes you think they are massive whores

I am 6'2, but have a sub5 face. I've got an eye deformity. A lot of people don't look me in the eye.

You might have a chance if you properly lowinhibmaxx and socialcirclemaxx. What makes you think they are massive whores
I stalk their instagram :society: 400+ followers & 10+ posts =instant whore and I've seen them attention whoring all the time in classroom

I am 6'2, but have a sub5 face. I've got an eye deformity. A lot of people don't look me in the eye.
Can u do surgery to fix yout eye and at least have a proportionate face?

I have imperiority complex and much of a coward than introvert ,average iq, poor all these other guys are high-iq and rich i even got a seat in this college through quotamaxxing jfl i don't think woman will fuck a coward over an ugly guy