Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tallfags/fakecels, how tall were you at 12-13?

F

FishmanBecker

Recruit
★★★★
My brother is way taller than I was at his current age. He says he's one of the tallest in his class. I come from genetic shit and there is not a single person taller than 5'9 in my tree. Not only is this unfair but it shouldn't be possible.

around maybe 5'6 or so. i'm 5'10 or 11 i think. yes im calling my sub-6' ass tall because I'm taller than the average male in burgerland

around maybe 5'6 or so. i'm 5'10 or 11 i think. yes im calling my sub-6' ass tall because I'm taller than the average male in burgerland
How come you get the heights and I dont

Srsly it boggles my fucking mind. Did you steal shit from me when I was a fetus:feelsree:

How come you get the heights and I dont

Srsly it boggles my fucking mind. Did you steal shit from me when I was a fetus:feelsree:
my dad is 6'2. even though my mom is 5'4 i luckily didn't get the manlet curse. but honestly most foids only think you're tall if you're at least 6'

I’m 5,9 now was 5,5 at 13

my dad is 6'2. even though my mom is 5'4 i luckily didn't get the manlet curse. but honestly most foids only think you're tall if you're at least 6'
I wish you kinda did get the manlet curse. It make you more real. But now you're a generic half noc because of your shitty bone length...:fuk: I wish manlets we're back in their thrones and have tall faggots on leashes. And if punishment happens we could just tie you up and cut off your shins for a stable balanced world. If you could accept this. You'd be based af, I'd make sure you'd get a virgin milf looking ass hoe for a reward.

No fakecels here boyo, don't remember that is too long ago.

There are literal foids, handsome, and sexhaver users here

At 13 I was 5'5, and that was after puberty hit

Not more than 5'8

5'3,
now 5'6.5 at 27

I wish that was the case but no. Incel is very mainstream, you could say something and be called an incel. Inceldom being mainstream means people search for it and end up being on forums like this. It's not hard to even make an account and then they larp.

As a resident "tallfag," I think I was 5'4" or 5'5", maybe 5'6". I was pretty tall compared to the other kids, though.

4'11 - 5'1.

Paternal cousins are 5'11+.

I dunno, 5 foot 4 or so.

I was about 5'3 at 12, 5'8 at 13, 5'10 at 14. Now I'm 5'10 too.

I wish that was the case but no. Incel is very mainstream, you could say something and be called an incel. Inceldom being mainstream means people search for it and end up being on forums like this. It's not hard to even make an account and then they larp.
True that, although it's hard to believe that people actually become a member here to enjoy themselves.
It's more like the last stop before the rope.

Not a fakecel but I was like 5'3 at 13.

6'0.5 morning or 5'11.5 night at 22.