Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tallfags are really kind of fucking dull.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
all they talk about is their stupid fucking height. all their conversations are retarded. ive found short dudes to be the most interesting and most of my fave people from throughout history have been short.

I realize the suffix "fag" on here is some sort of sign of disrespect AND endearment. And that's fascinating to me. What you consider a "tallfag" to be? And please be specific. What height is officially "tallfag" range?

I realize the suffix "fag" on here is some sort of sign of disrespect AND endearment. And that's fascinating to me. What you consider a "tallfag" to be? And please be specific. What height is officially "tallfag" range?
5'9+

I don’t know man. I’m 6 feet tall, but I never once have bragged about my height to anyone. I’m also autistic though, so maybe the height bragging is more of a neurotypical thing.

I don’t know man. I’m 6 feet tall, but I never once have bragged about my height to anyone. I’m also autistic though, so maybe the height bragging is more of a neurotypical thing.
6 foot isnt really tall, bare minimum for most foids

5'9" is tall?! Wtf????

I never considered myself tall before.
you arent tall but foids would never reject you soley based on your height unless youre on slutinder

around 6'1+ depends on location though

That's because the blood takes longer to reach their brains in their circulatory system every time their heart pumps a beat. Since their brains take longer to receive oxygen, this seemingly results in tallfags giving off the impression they're dimwitted dullards. This is why you see 200 IQ midgets everywhere. Trust me, I know my broscience.

6 foot isnt really tall, bare minimum for most foids
I know, but too many people around here think being 6 feet tall is some sort of magic trick that instantly gets you pussy. I e had people call me a fakecel just because of my height. I also have autism, a 4/10 face, and narrow clavicles, so definitely not a fakecel.

I know, but too many people around here think being 6 feet tall is some sort of magic trick that instantly gets you pussy. I e had people call me a fakecel just because of my height. I also have autism, a 4/10 face, and narrow clavicles, so definitely not a fakecel.
6ft barefoot and 6ft shoes is a big difference.

height can definitely make up for a subhuman face but need to be actually tall like 6'3+

mogger i am 5'11
Ain’t it crazy how foids will act like that 1 inch is such a massive dealbreaker? We are both above average in height, but foids only want the top Chads.

Ain’t it crazy how foids will act like that 1 inch is such a massive dealbreaker? We are both above average in height, but foids only want the top Chads.
foids will always care about stupid useless shit.

it’s a joke if you think 6’0 is being a tallfag, that’s the average zoomer height in a first world country and I wouldn’t really align height being a flex when you’ve literally got no frame or other looks to back it up.

it’s a joke if you think 6’0 is being a tallfag, that’s the average zoomer height in a first world country and I wouldn’t really align height being a flex when you’ve literally got no frame or other looks to back it up.
it was somewhat impressive way back in the day but times have changed. beckys are stacies and shit. i cant keep up with clown world.

Yep. They obsess over the most meaningless shit and ignore what actually matters
they dont care about our character traits, talents. meaningless to them all they care about is how nt and handsome and tall we are.

it was somewhat impressive way back in the day but times have changed. beckys are stacies and shit. i cant keep up with clown world.
me neither man, ive checked out entirely and just enjoy the show at this point, most other men are waking up as well, regardless of inceldom.

all they talk about is their stupid fucking height. all their conversations are retarded. ive found short dudes to be the most interesting and most of my fave people from throughout history have been short.
I don't think men 6'0-6'3 are dull. That's the height where you are tall but not too much. They are often intellectual and good athletes but yeah Tallfags 6'4 and above are dumbest, low IQ and obnoxious being in the world.

they dont care about our character traits, talents. meaningless to them all they care about is how nt and handsome and tall we are.
Yep. Good looks + NT beats everything else

Same here.

Bragging about something that you only have out of pure luck is so fucking retarded

Exactly. I was lucky enough to be tall. It’s not an accomplishment to brag about
Yes. I am grateful for my height but you will NEVER see me bragging about it as I did nothing to earn it

Yes. I am grateful for my height but you will NEVER see me bragging about it as I did nothing to earn it
Yep. I see no point in bragging about something I just got lucky enough to have. The only things I brag a bit about are things that I had to do something to achieve. An example of this is that I sometimes brag about how well I maintain the land at my parents’ cabin. It takes 2-3 hours to cut the grass each week and occasionally picking up fallen tree debris along with trimming the trees as needed. Sometimes big trees fall down as well, and it can take days of work to cut them up with a chainsaw and carry the logs into the woods to get them out of the yard. Stuff like that you can be proud of because you had to do something to earn it, unlike height.

Yep. I see no point in bragging about something I just got lucky enough to have. The only things I brag a bit about are things that I had to do something to achieve. An example of this is that I sometimes brag about how well I maintain the land at my parents’ cabin. It takes 2-3 hours to cut the grass each week and occasionally picking up fallen tree debris along with trimming the trees as needed. Sometimes big trees fall down as well, and it can take days of work to cut them up with a chainsaw and carry the logs into the woods to get them out of the yard. Stuff like that you can be proud of because you had to do something to earn it, unlike height.
True.

Also that sounds really peaceful tbh.

Do you like doing that kind of work?