Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Tallfags are fakecels", "Whites are fakecels", "X are fakecels" = YOU SOUND LIKE A REDDITOR

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
Redditors spend their day telling incels how they should "just do X" to find a girlfriend.

This is exactly what you're doing when you say "Tallfags are fakecels".

You're gatekeeping.

You're essentially saying that it's the tallfags fault and that he should "just" lose weight, or approach girls, or do whatever redditors, redpillers and bluepillers routinely tell us to do.

Keep it in mind next time you open your mouth.

tallfags should just lose weight, or approach girls and they will get laid. It's that easy

Crypto Be You GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Most low IQ shit I've read today. If you are not a tallfag and you made this thread, you are a cuck.

Gatekeeping isn't wrong when executed properly

Redditors spend their day telling incels how they should "just do X" to find a girlfriend.

You're gatekeeping.

You're essentially saying that it's the tallfags fault and that he should "just" lose weight, or approach girls, or do whatever redditors, redpillers and bluepillers routinely tell us to do.

jfl for denying height pills

yeah if you're ugly the biggest halo for you would be being tall for sure. If you're ugly and average height or manlet then its over.

damn he's 6'2 I won't even bother clicking on his youtube channel I am tired of tallfags yapping about how miserable they are meanwhile mogging 99% of men.

tallfags should just lose weight, or approach girls and they will get laid. It's that easy

i'd get laid regularly if I was even 5ft7, you have to be really autistic to fail at over 6ft.

Gatekeeping isn't wrong when executed properly

yeah if you're ugly the biggest halo for you would be being tall for sure. If you're ugly and average height or manlet then its over.

Found the tards.

If being tall was a cheatcode then no tall fags would be on this platform by definition

fakecels exist

There's no difference between blaming incels for their situation and calling someone a fakecel.

"just lift, just go out, just get a haircut, just shower"

Found the tards.

If being tall was a cheatcode then no tall fags would be on this platform by definition
Some people don't put any effort in. I am not 100% against redpill, if you're tall and ugly you can defo do redpill shit like look after your hairstyle and diet well. A 5ft4 ugly dude however = swallow the blackpill, no redpill shit would work.

Tall and attractive = whitepill. Do whatever the fuck you want in life and you'll be fine. Chris Hemsworth if fat and put zero effort into his looks would still slay:

thor-chris-hemsworth-759.jpg

Tall and ugly: You need to do basic redpill shit. Watch your hygiene, exercise, diet, maybe some gym, careermax.
Short and ugly: Blackpill is your only option. You need to accept inceldom, perhaps ascend to betabuxxing or geomaxx.

Last edited:
There's no difference between blaming incels for their situation and calling someone a fakecel.

I mean yea if you are still getting denied at 6'4 for some reason like Rocky Dennis face but otherwise I can't imagine it tbh

Most low IQ shit I've read today. If you are not a tallfag and you made this thread, you are a cuck.
The amount of rage I feel when 6'2 average looking tallfags here whine about being "sub5" because they're "autistic" (they're simply shy and introverted) can't be put into words

Unless you're deformed, being tall will effortlessly get you a girl

The amount of rage I feel when 6'2 average looking tallfags here whine about being "sub5" because they're "autistic" (they're simply shy and introverted) can't be put into words
I think OP exposed himself as some mentalcel tallfag by saying this shit.

Even if you are LTN facially, at 6ft1+ just get on roids, get jacked, buy tight clothes and go do some PUA shit

unless you are deformed facially, height is massive halo

I am not mentalcel I am Indian

Even if you are LTN facially, at 6ft1+ just get on roids, get jacked, buy tight clothes and go do some PUA shit

unless you are deformed facially, height is massive halo
You don't even have to get jacked a decent build or a good frame will work wonders

No height for my face, no losing weight for my ASD.

No height for my face, no losing weight for my ASD.
Height totally makes up for face. Non-NTness for sure is a hindrance, but a tall ugly NT guy just needs basic redpill shit.

Some curry or rice will call you tallfag if you're 180-183cm tall which isn't anything special in most of Europe and North America.

Height totally makes up for face. Non-NTness for sure is a hindrance, but a tall ugly NT guy just needs basic redpill shit.
No redpill cold showER gymmaxxing for my face. The only good argument would be intense surgERyhardmaxxing for my subhuman ogre face

I'm very skeptical of the extent of their neuro divergence. Whenever you call out that they're tall and good looking they refute back with "muh autistic" even though nothing they say gives the slightest hint of that. It's as though they like throwing a pity party

Some curry or rice will call you tallfag if you're 180-183cm tall which isn't anything special in most of Europe and North America.
Fr, nobody gives a fuck about height hERe (unless youre an ovER 6’5). Geomaxxing wont work too because of my ogre face and ASD

No redpill cold showER gymmaxxing for my face. The only good argument would be intense surgERyhardmaxxing for my subhuman ogre face
Shut the fuck up tallfag. Go have a shower and approach some women, you won't be on this forum in a year.

I'm very skeptical of the extent of their neuro divergence. Whenever you call out that they're tall and good looking they refute back with "muh autistic" even though nothing they say gives the slightest hint of that. It's as though they like throwing a pity party
They are lazy fucks angry at the world that they have Chris Hemsworths height but not his face. They are angry that they live life on medium difficulty and that medium difficulty is too hard for them. Meanwhile us shortcels are trying our best not to rope playing the same game on ultra-hard difficulty.

Shut the fuck up tallfag. Go have a shower and approach some women, you won't be on this forum in a year.
Go back to hamza’s youtube channel if you think showERs can save your face, fucking redpillER

Nah they've to keep wallowing in self pitying because they're so "different" from normtards and don't talk to a "non NT" person like that

Go back to hamza’s youtube channel if you think showERs can save your face, fucking redpillER
Except that if I were a tallfag quite literally all I'd need to do is shower. I've had so much reinforcement to that end from women in my life (who were that blunt) that I 100% know this.

They are lazy fucks angry at the world that they have Chris Hemsworths height but not his face. They are angry that they live life on medium difficulty and that medium difficulty is too hard for them. Meanwhile us shortcels are trying our best not to rope playing the same game on ultra-hard difficulty.
Couldn't have summed it up better myself, they hate the thought of being a trivial average joe

Lol I can wager you arent a sub5 facially either just a ltn who can't stand being mogged by others

None of them were taller than 177-178cm
IMG 20240702 143535
IMG 20240702 142658

IMG 20240702 143443
IMG 20240702 143401

IMG 20240702 143156
IMG 20240702 143132

IMG 20240702 143036
IMG 20240702 143014
IMG 20240702 142945
IMG 20240702 142918
IMG 20240702 142901
IMG 20240702 142751
IMG 20240702 142725

This bimbo toilet gave that man a BJ right in front of people on a bus stop
IMG 20240702 142557

IMG 20240702 142514
IMG 20240702 144301

You're gatekeeping.

Real.

Exactly but only if they have a decent enough face already

Last edited:
I agree its bluepilled, and such schools of thought are simply borne out of resentment and the desire to fit in and not appear to be a fakecel (hence the im the biggest truecel competition that goes on here)

We are living in a dystopian society with a dystopian landscape, you can't just be tall and have girls, or just be white, the standards are absolutely insane and you're an idiot if you think everyone on this forum is the bottom 5% of ugliest and shortest men

The only "just be" I believe in is Just Be Woman, if I was in a womans body with my mind, I would be rich and succesful at anything I wanted

I agree its bluepilled, and such schools of thought are simply borne out of resentment and the desire to fit in and not appear to be a fakecel (hence the im the biggest truecel competition that goes on here)

We are living in a dystopian society with a dystopian landscape, you can't just be tall and have girls, or just be white, the standards are absolutely insane and you're an idiot if you think everyone on this forum is the bottom 5% of ugliest and shortest men

The only "just be" I believe in is Just Be Woman, if I was in a womans body with my mind, I would be rich and succesful at anything I wanted
Despite not being here for very long, I'm pretty sure I'm more of a truecel than most veterans here will ever be

Despite not being here for very long, I'm pretty sure I'm more of a truecel than most veterans here will ever be
It's possible, it takes time to see who is an incel and who is not, like when the site is down, some people will use the chat feature just because they are so lonely, no fakecel is doing that.

Post count would be a good representation but 2024cels just engange in cringe postmaxxing so its not a good gauge for if a user is legit or not

Maybe true but I still wouldn't want to be a woman though...Women are dumber and physically smaller and weaker than men. Being a chad is the best possible existance

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back