Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tallfags and fat fucks should pay higher taxes cause they cause more garbage/waste

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
they literally eat more, use bigger clothes, drink more, fuck more/use condoms, , everything and anything more. this means they use the government trash service more, take more space in public transportation etc. Inky makes sense for fat fucks and tallfags to pay higher taxes than skinny manlet trucels like me.

@Zhou Chang-Xing :smonk:

i don't know if fat fucks have sex more

fat fucks prob get less sex or from uglier foids,
but still they should pay higher taxes as punishment for being fat

Government should give manlets disability money because the society and government itself sees us as a disabled men.

don’t they already pay more sales tax from this
yes but an extra tallfag tax would cover the extra expenses from feeding Tallfags more school food when they are growing up, Tallfags using more medicine from medicare government money, Tallfags using more space on public transport, thus depriving manlets of space.

Government should give manlets disability money because the society and government itself sees us as a disabled men.
true they should tax the Tallfags and give us manlets the money as disability and reparations

@Zhou Chang-Xing :smonk:

Being fat = Truecel.

I agree that we obese people should pay more health insurance, would be more motivation for people to lose weight.

But don't put us in the same category as tallfags, tallfags get laid, fatfags just cause earthquakes with our weight. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

All the money the government collects from tallfags and leanfags should be given to us manlets. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Any tallfag 6’0 or taller should pay higher taxes 100% and they should pay a fine every time I get height mogged

I'd vote for that. I'm personally waiting for the apocalypse so all the tallfags starve out and manlets can inherit the earth. Like the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs when shrews took over.

Affirmative action for ugly men!

Their should be tax brackets based on height

In addition, I would support the implementation of an incel monthly check for how screwed a man is on the looks scale (against his own wishes). e.g. 1/10 disfigured gigatruecel or dwarf = $10,000 a month, 2/10 truecel or 5’2 = $5,000, 3/10 inkwell = $2,000.
Makes sense, also normally when you get to sub2, the incels have lots of health issues in addition to just being ugly. So the payment is fair

fattys already have to pay more taxes at inflated prices to sate their appetites.
they pay the same for school lunch which is often free, pay the same for buffets, pay same for public transportation even taking more space etc. Often same insurance premium despite requiring more health procedures

they literally eat more, use bigger clothes, drink more, fuck more/use condoms, , everything and anything more. this means they use the government trash service more, take more space in public transportation etc. Inky makes sense for fat fucks and tallfags to pay higher taxes than skinny manlet trucels like me.
Anyone above 5'11 for men and 5'6 women get sent to the femur splitting camps :society: