Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tallfag with shoe lifts

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★★
You can't make this shit up :feelskek:

There are these two 210cm barefoot tallfags in one of my classes and today they came in massive shoe lifts that gave them like 7-8cm extra. Like they don't feel it is enough to height mog 99.99% of the planet, so they just have to get another 10cm extra. If I wore those lifts people would have laughed me out of the building, while for them none cares that they are """insecure""" about their height.

Human greed and lust for power truly knows no ends.

They heightfraud more than me and I'm 5'6 :shock:

They heightfraud more than me and I'm 5'6 :shock:
With you or me it is understandable why we would height fraud, but these tallfags have 0 reason to height fraud because even barefoot they heightmog like 99.9% of people on Earth.

The mogg knows no limit, it is never enough for Chad.

With you or me it is understandable why we would height fraud, but these faggots have 0 reason to height fraud because even barefoot they heightmog like 99.9% of people on Earth.
They just really want to be the tallest tallfag out there

I'm going to buy lifts. Fuck these fags and sluts.

I'm going to buy lifts. Fuck these fags and sluts.
I did the same, but it does little for me and it is somewhat uncomfortable

Where the fuck do you live with 2 niggas that tall in one class

Were they wearing those insertable shoe lift things or just wore shoes with a thicker sole?

How did you know they were wearing lifts

if they are 218 cm with shoe lifts, they can also do height surgery multiple times and end up around 238 cm tall with shoe lifts, which is 7'8 ft tall, fucking mutants.

When I was kid I noticed that EVERY TALL MAN HAD BOOTS WITH A HEEL. I dont think shoes lift existed then.

I noticed it, but I couldnt make sense out of it, I just noticed it. Then years later when I heard about blackpill, height etc. it all made sense.

Last edited:
Months ago i was with some people on some shit i cant remember and there was this guy, 205~210cm. We all were 5'7 5'8 and 2 guys around 6'3. Besides these 2 guys we all looked like kids jfl :lul: :lul:

You can't make this shit up :feelskek:

There are these two 210cm barefoot tallfags in one of my classes and today they came in massive shoe lifts that gave them like 7-8cm extra. Like they don't feel it is enough to height mog 99.99% of the planet, so they just have to get another 10cm extra. If I wore those lifts people would have laughed me out of the building, while for them none cares that they are """insecure""" about their height.

Human greed and lust for power truly knows no ends.
Nothing wrong with shoe lifts unles 5'9"+

Months ago i was with some people on some shit i cant remember and there was this guy, 205~210cm. We all were 5'7 5'8 and 2 guys around 6'3. Besides these 2 guys we all looked like kids jfl :lul: :lul:
No one cares about your normie friends GrAY

Nigga where do u see friends? I literally said was with a random group of people u fucking reatard.
ok GrAY joined Sep 30, 2024