Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Tallfag Foid admits being tall is great because manlets don’t approach her

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/2EGe-bKs3Hs

“but muh tall women have it as bad as short men”

Jfl, this is a fake non issue as men still want them but women don’t want men shorter than them. Meanwhile manlets would love to be with a tall woman.

Only struggle tall sluts have is seeing more men shorter than you in your vicinity.

I want to kill her

Disseminate this to every possible media outlet. Let all manlets witness reality.
Rise up!

I hate this nigger interviewer hope he gets nigger aids

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/2EGe-bKs3Hs

“but muh tall women have it as bad as short men”

Jfl, this is a fake non issue as men still want them but women don’t want men shorter than them. Meanwhile manlets would love to be with a tall woman.

My “short man syndrome” kicking in after seeing a tall foid with a massive ego height mogging me

Last edited:
Doesn't want short men to approach her.
Short men who won't approach her have "short man syndrome"
Fucking cunt.

That dumb bitch can catch these hands from a 5'9 dude still :feelsBox:
Gervonta Davis Boxing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Gervonta Davis Boxing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

This foid height mogs me so hard that it is funny.

She probably doesnt even consider men shorter than her as real males.

"Why do men hate us?"

Fucking cunt.
There’s no winning as a manlet. They make the conclusion that they hate manlets first, then find reasons to rationalize their hate.

I'll approach her after Ogremaxxing and breathe my onion breath directly into her face. If she thinks all it takes to be undesirable is being short I'll show her how wrong she fucking is.

I'll approach her after Ogremaxxing and breathe my onion breath directly into her face. If she thinks all it takes to be undesirable is being short I'll show her how wrong she fucking is.
No one reeks like Gaston.

Based tbh

Note that the main advantage that she lists is that all the subhuman men disperse around her. This is a very important point because it shows that she views the desirability of height as largely ABSOLUTE. A 5ft5 foid will walk into a bar and all the men below 5ft5 won't approach her, so the reason that she thinks being 6ft2 is an advantage over being 5ft5 IS NOT because only men taller than her approach her, but because men who are short relative to other men DO NOT approach her. A 6ft2 man will still approach her and she's fine with that as that man is not a subhuman, whereas a 5ft5 foid approached by a slightly taller 5ft7 man has issues.

Note that the main advantage that she lists is that all the subhuman men disperse around her. This is a very important point because it shows that she views the desirability of height as largely ABSOLUTE. A 5ft5 foid will walk into a bar and all the men below 5ft5 won't approach her, so the reason that she thinks being 6ft2 is an advantage over being 5ft5 IS NOT because only men taller than her approach her, but because men who are short relative to other men DO NOT approach her. A 6ft2 man will still approach her and she's fine with that as that man is not a subhuman, whereas a 5ft5 foid approached by a slightly taller 5ft7 man has issues.
This women will obviously reject the 6’2” man for being too short as well. If she wants to settle down she might accept him, but cuck him for 6’10” chad.

Short foidlets already have inflated standards expecting someone much taller than themselves for a romance partner, so it stands to reason a tallfag foid would be even worse off in this aspect. She doesn't want to date and marry anyone shorter than her and cause her sons to be born manlets like every other foid. This is compounded on top of taller men just being more physically appealing and attractive.

Its funny how women are stupid enough to realise that the shit they say prove blackpill and inceldom right.

I dont know what to even say anymore.

Tall women definitely don't have it bad at all. A considerable portion of the male population is attracted to tall women.

what a cunt ngl :feelshmm: in better times she'd be stoned for that :feelsYall:

Tall women definitely don't have it bad at all. A considerable portion of the male population is attracted to tall women.
But they will waste no time telling manlets they have it as bad as them.

Its funny how women are stupid enough to realise that the shit they say prove blackpill and inceldom right.

I dont know what to even say anymore.
It’s a good thing tbh, because normies openly know what women believe thanks to people like this.

Fucking cunt.
Logic isn't exactly something foids strive at