Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tallfag Chadsplains: "If You Don't Perumaxx, You're a Volcel"

• Thread starter Deleted member 35725
  • Start date
Deleted member 35725

Deleted member 35725

mogged by reality
-
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

It doesn't matter that you are 5'5" or 5'6" or whatever. Height is basically irrelevant.

Just permanently restart your life in Peru, bro. There you could slay like a motherfucker.

If you don't move to Peru, you're a complete volcel. All you manlet FAKECELS need to do is move to Peru.

There, manlets, this is the ultimate and optimal solution for your inceldom - move to Peru.

Stop complaining about being undesirable, manlets. Just move to Peru, and there you won't have any problem swimming in pussy all day long.

Just immigrate to a completely foreign third world country to get a chance with women, you silly manlets.

Otherwise, you are all volcels.

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Reference.

BAN TALLFAGS ON SIGHT.

Move to this move to there doesnt work because you cant get a citizenship so easily and i doubt we are so goodlooking we could fuck foids in the few days of vacation, sex tourism is prostitution only.

“Signed Chad Chaddington”

:feelsrope:
Fantasycopemaxx Peru to us is what everyday life is to a Chad.

Move to this move to there doesnt work because you cant get a citizenship so easily and i doubt we are so goodlooking we could fuck foids in the few days of vacation, sex tourism is prostitution only.
These tallfag scum pieces of shit actually non-ironically suggest that to solve our inceldom, we need to engage in long-term sex tourism in various third world countries, many of which are utter and complete shitholes. The sheer audacity of these tallfags to even register on this forum, it's truly a sight to behold.
“Signed Chad Chaddington”
This; and these Chads have accounts here and pretend to be incels, JFL.
:feelsrope:
Yeah, the Peru of our wildest fantasies is what life is actually like to these tall MOGGERS who create accounts here to lecture us about how we manlets are not real incels because we can just immigrate to this, that, or the other country and try our luck there. They actually lack the basic self-awareness to realize how fundamentally retarded their ideas are.

Not one of these heightmoggers is a legit incel, not a single one.

These tallfag scum pieces of shit actually non-ironically suggest that to solve our inceldom, we need to engage in long-term sex tourism in various third world countries, many of which are utter and complete shitholes. The sheer audacity of these tallfags to even register on this forum, it's truly a sight to behold.

This; and these Chads have accounts here and pretend to be incels, JFL.

Yeah, the Peru of our wildest fantasies is what life is actually like to these tall MOGGERS who create accounts here to lecture us about how we manlets are not real incels because we can just immigrate to this, that, or the other country and try our luck there. They actually lack the basic self-awareness to realize how fundamentally retarded their ideas are.

Not one of these heightmoggers is a legit incel, not a single one.
Same as telling someone go to asia run jbw, its not so easy moving into another country on the other continent, i would like to live in Peru, it would be great to not get height mogged every time but they wouldnt accept me for sure even if i made enough money to travel there.

Same as telling someone go to asia run jbw, its not so easy moving into another country on the other continent, i would like to live in Peru, it would be great to not get height mogged every time but they wouldnt accept me for sure even if i made enough money to travel there.
Dude, Thailand is many times more nicer than fucking Peru. East Asia is fucking rich, Japan and ROK or cities like Shanghai mog America even
JBW is targeted at well-off guys, that's the point

I'm tall but I 100% agree that a lack of height or a brown pigment is a death sentence in the vast majority of cases foid-interest wise. What pisses me off is short fucking foids that don't show any interest in their heightmatch. I'm a feeling person and I feel for fellow bros who struggle with women in real life and that really drags my plumbs across the hot coals when short foids don't want short men.

I know this guy in work who is a nice, decent looking fella, is in good shape, very social and has plenty of girl FRIENDS but is 5'2 so they don't even see him as an option. It's like short foids think someone else will bite the bullet and get with him. It truly is a case of "you'll find someone...else sweetie" when THEY should be the ones showing interest in him.

And as for people expecting you to move to some shithole just for the sake of putting your dick in something? Fuck that. Do that for yourself if you want but not for some foid.

Last edited:
Dude, Thailand is many times more nicer than fucking Peru. East Asia is fucking rich, Japan and ROK or cities like Shanghai mog America even
Nowadays there are a lot of white guys normies and chadlites in Asia, also there is no chance getting citizenship in those countries best you can is getting workers visa for few months. i wouldnt stand a chance with asian girls because im not white and tall enough, in Peru with some 4 feet Indian girl i might had a chance.

I'm tall but I 100% agree that a lack of height or a brown pigment is a death sentence in the vast majority of cases foid-interest wise. What pisses me off is short fucking foids that don't show any interest in their heightmatch. I'm a feeling person and I feel for fellow bros who struggle with women in real life and that really drags my plumbs across the hot coals when short foids don't want short men.

I know this guy in work who is a nice, decent looking fella, is in good shape, very social and has plenty of girl friends but is 5'2 so they don't even see him as an option. It's like short foids think someone else will bite the bullet and get with him. It truly is a case of "you'll find someone...else sweetie" when THEY should be the ones showing interest in him.

And as for people expecting you to move to some shithole just for the sake of putting your dick in something? Fuck that. Do that for yourself if you want but not for some foid.
Finally a good comment by a tall poster.

If I may ask, what is the cause of your inceldom?

@sexratiocel you dont belong here, LOOK AT THIS SHIT, JFL:
Captura de Tela 4

If the moderation is good @Fat Link , they will ban this fakecel manlet on sight, he thinks he is just a incel just because his height is 5'7, but with a "5/10 face" is clear that is just another normiefag larping, and trying to belong to a group that he doesnt belong.

just go to peru bro :feelsseriously:

@sexratiocel you dont belong here, LOOK AT THIS SHIT, JFL:
View attachment 492403
If the moderation is good @Fat Link , they will ban this fakecel manlet on sight, he thinks he is just a incel just because his height is 5'7, but with a "5/10 face" is clear that is just another fag larping, and trying to belong to a group that he doesnt belong.
Nope, sorry, 5'7" is (close enough to) a death sentence in 2021, and 5/10 in face is after massive frauding; normally it's 4/10 or 4.5/10.

You, on the other hand, are a real and very triggered fakecel caught running around in the wild here.

Just in this thread, I ripped you a thousand new assholes, and I have scarcely begun, you tall piece of dog crap.

Full of low IQ people, like his friend, which is saying that Trannyland is better than Peru, probably doesnt even watched a single video about it and probably thinks that SA countries is just a bunch of niggers living in slums, JFL.
Go to Trannyland to fuck trannies and ugly women that have to give themselves just to pay for a plate of noodle, rich country my ass, ranked 74 place on GPD per capita, while even Mexico is ranked 70, dont know shit about geography.
Foids on Peru are 4'9 on average, I REPEAT: 4'9 ON AVERAGE'.

just go to peru bro :feelsseriously:
They non-ironically tell us this, then when exposed, run to the moderation team when they are the real fakecels.

JFL at the retardation of these tallfag fakecels, SMH.

Finally a good comment by a tall poster.

If I may ask, what is the cause of your inceldom?
Looks mainly. Ginger, bloated roundish face no matter how much body fat I lose and a high receding hairline which I've had a transplant for recently. Big nose, average eye area, not good facial harmony, skin that is nothing special, stuff like that. I have never considered myself a truecel but I'd say I'm a 4 at best and have never had any interest from a girl in 37 years and have been rejected many times in bars, clubs etc over the years.

The area where I live is very hypergamous as is the UK in general and foids also worship loudmouths and thugs here which I am not.

Looks mainly. Ginger, bloated roundish face no matter how much body fat I lose and a high receding hairline which I've had a transplant for recently. Big nose, average eye area, not good facial harmony, skin that is nothing special, stuff like that. I have never considered myself a truecel but I'd say I'm a 4 at best and have never had any interest from a girl in 37 years and have been rejected many times in bars, clubs etc over the years.

The area where I live is very hypergamous as is the UK in general and foids also worship loudmouths and thugs here which I am not.
Now I remember that gingerceling is unironically a thing, jfl :feelskek:
Have you tried hair dye?

I feel for you man; that actually sounds very tough.

Seems to me that the situation in the UK is totally catastrophic for sub-5 men, or at least, as you say, in some areas there.

You made a good decision with the hair transplant; "hair is life" as they say.

I believe that you can ascend eventually (so can I, probably; I don't consider myself a truecel either, just a regular incel), but shit man, 37 years is even more brutally hellish than my 26 years of zero interest from foids. :fuk::fuk::fuk:

Thanks for the good comments, anyway.

Nope, sorry, 5'7" is (close enough to) a death sentence in 2021, and 5/10 in face is after massive frauding; normally it's 4/10 or 4.5/10.

You, on the other hand, are a real and very triggered fakecel caught running around in the wild here.

Just in this thread, I ripped you a thousand new assholes, and I have scarcely begun, you tall piece of dog crap.
Yes, talk that on the ban appeal retard, will be good see you try there and fail.
Im not mad, playing vydia and just stopping by when the match ends, you seems like it, creating a thread just because you got ignored by me and the other guy (a bit attention needy if you ask me), while you clearly said that you have chances of getting a girl in Peru:
Captura de Tela 5

Is this a truecel ?
Someone that said that he probably can get laid there ?
Is not my problem if you are poor, lazy or just too dumb to learn the native language, but you clearly stated your chances of ascending, a incel is someone that CANT ascend (unless with surgery), so deal with that fakecel. :feelscomfy:

Now I remember that gingerceling is unironically a thing, jfl :feelskek:
Have you tried hair dye?
:feelshaha:

Ye the thing is though when you have ginger type skin it looks weird anyway. There are things that come along with being ginger that screw you up as well as the hair.

I'd probably have to looksmax like crazy for it to look normal. Wearing makeup to change my skin colour and stuff.

Yes, talk that on the ban appeal retard, will be good see you try there and fail.
Im not mad, playing vydia and just stopping by when the match ends, you seems like it, creating a thread just because you got ignored by me and the other guy (a bit attention needy if you ask me), while you clearly said that you have chances of getting a girl in Peru:
View attachment 492407
Is this a truecel ?
Someone that said that he probably can get laid there ?
Is not my problem if you are poor, lazy or just too dumb to learn the native language, but you clearly stated your chances of ascending, a incel is someone that CANT ascend (unless with surgery), so deal with that fakecel. :feelscomfy:
Ignored? You're literally following me around like a puppy and trying to disprove the heightpill. I don't give a fuck about you, and will probably put you on the ignore list sooner or later, as I do to all the low-IQ retards.

Anyway, no, I am not a truecel. I never claimed or implied that I am a truecel. I am a regular, typical, run-of-the-mill incel. And going to Peru or any other country is not a viable solution, you projecting faggot.

Ignored? You're literally following me around like a puppy and trying to disprove the heightpill. I don't give a fuck about you, and will probably put you on the ignore list sooner or later, as I do to all the low-IQ retards.

Anyway, no, I am not a truecel. I never claimed or implied that I am a truecel. I am a regular, typical, run-of-the-mill incel. And going to Peru or any other country is not a viable solution, you projecting faggot.
Nah bro :chad: you can definitely score lots of pussy if you want to, I saw this wild Amazon tribe on National Geographic that you can definitely height mogg, so it's all on you, I think you just have treck through the jungle for 90 days or so

BTW, I'm a true-6'7-cel :chad:, Stacy won't even let me nut in her for the firth time in a row when she has massive period pains while at work

most tall guys here prob look average range 4-6/10.
I believe this until proven otherwise
If a tall guy is a 3/10 or lower he's prob been told hes ugly and hes prob an incel

Ignored? You're literally following me around
It wasnt me that created a thread based on your reply...

disprove the heightpill
Nobody said that height didnt cause effects on that thread, we only said that it couldnt ascend someone based only on it, go there and read again...

will probably put you on the ignore list sooner or later
Why you didnt do that already ?
I just not put you there because i want to see you cry on the ban appeal.

as I do to all the low-IQ retards.
Shocked to see that you consider some people dumb and retards while you are a major one yourself, the ignored ones must be someone straight from a asylum, or being more real, just said the truth to you, but your "brain" :feelshaha: couldnt accept the cope being destroyed...

I am a regular, typical, run-of-the-mill incel
Yes, while stated that you could get laid on Peru and your only problem is height.

Full of low IQ people, like his friend, which is saying that Trannyland is better than Peru, probably doesnt even watched a single video about it and probably thinks that SA countries is just a bunch of niggers living in slums, JFL.
Go to Trannyland to fuck trannies and ugly women that have to give themselves just to pay for a plate of noodle, rich country my ass, ranked 74 place on GPD per capita, while even Mexico is ranked 70, dont know shit about geography.
Foids on Peru are 4'9 on average, I REPEAT: 4'9 ON AVERAGE'.
ngl I have legit tried to go after super short girls but most are still tall Chads only. Tall women rant about it all the time since they see it as stealing tall men away from them since they also refuse to date short men. Men don't really care about height as much so short women have no reason to date short men. At the end of the day women like bigger men, no matter how tiny they are in the first place.

It wasnt me that created a thread based on your reply...
I created a thread inspired by your retarded comment, because of how ridiculous it is. Newsflash, 'tard: everyone agrees with me and disagrees with you. You should consider fucking off from my thread, instead of following me around like a stray puppy and screencapping my posts as if I have something to hide (I don't).
Nobody said that height didnt cause effects on that thread, we only said that it couldnt ascend someone based only on it, go there and read again...
Nope, you claim that my involuntary celibacy cannot be caused by being short, which is factually false and disproved by all the science.
Why you didnt do that already ?
I want everyone to see you disgrace yourself, as all the previous tallfag fakecels disgraced themselves. Keep going at it.
I just not put you there because i want to see you cry on the ban appeal.
YOU ARE LITERALLY IN MY THREAD, RETARD. STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND LIKE A PUPPY AND GO CRY ELSEWHERE.
but your "brain" :feelshaha: couldnt accept the cope being destroyed...
You didn't destroy anything except yourself. Why are you doing this to yourself? You should simply admit that your idea of "Just go to Pero, bro" is retarded, as everyone here agrees, instead of digging your own grave deeper and deeper. Your sense of pride is preventing you from admitting that you are wrong.
Yes, while stated that you could get laid on Peru
After you brought up the idea of going there; it's true, 90% of manlets can get laid in Peru. That doesn't mean that if they refuse to go there, they are therefore volcels. Your ideas suck.
and your only problem is height.
No, I have plenty of other problems too, but what I said was, if I were 6'0", I could overcome those problems and get laid, because height >>> everything else combined and squared. The primary reason I'm an incel is lack of height. However, there are other contributing factors which I have mentioned elsewhere before.

ngl I have legit tried to go after super short girls but most are still tall Chads only. Tall women rant about it all the time since they see it as stealing tall men away from them since they also refuse to date short men. Men don't really care about height as much so short women have no reason to date short men. At the end of the day women like bigger men, no matter how tiny they are in the first place.
Do you tried this somewhere in SA or SEA ?
Europe and US/Canada women are a bit different from these continents, ive seem average looking manlets succeed there, one black manlet friend that i had did pretty well with Brazil women, he didnt even focused after the short ones.

Europe and US/Canada women are a bit different from these continents, ive seem average looking manlets succeed there, one black manlet friend that i had did pretty well with Brazil women, he didnt even focused after the short ones.
Actually, I'm bored with you, so you do go on the ignore list.

Keep flailing, fakecel.

Enough said, you can’t comprehend how shitty it is to be mocked by people for being a tiny midget. It’s MILES worse than facemogging.

I didnt try in SA but I did try in EA.

Enough said, you can’t comprehend how shitty it is to be mocked by people for being a tiny midget. It’s MILES worse than facemogging.
True:blackpill::blackpill:
Nobody respects manlets, people see us as childs literally everyone treats me like shit just becuz im tiny :feelsrope:

has anyone else actually been an engrish teacher?
Im tempted to do when i finish my master degree but i will be approaching 30 :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:You can't make this shit up
Good thing I am actually not making this up - tallfag fakecels actually believe that and argue that, because "muh face."

Last edited:
c
Good thing I am actually not making this up - tallfag fakecels actually believe that and argue that, because "muh face."
cant u just wear the shoe thing and ur fine? :D

c

cant u just wear the shoe thing and ur fine? :D
I should probably do the shoe thing and lie about my height, so maybe I will "do fine" at some point and ascend and leave this forum.

10 times out of 10, 100 times out of 100, 1,000 times out of 1,000, I would rather fix my height than my face.

Anyway, until I ascend, you are stuck here with me and with my fanatical monomania about height, as I realize that I'm a 26-years-old incel because of height, height, and once again, height. Adding 2 SMV points to my face will not help me. Adding 2 inches to my height will tremendously help me. The reason I am totally invisible in all social contexts and settings and receive tacit (and sometimes open) contempt and hostility from both men and women is not my face, which is normally rated between 4/10 and 5/10, but my height, which is 5'7".

I would rather remain with my current face, but be 5'10", than remain at my current height, but have O'Pry's or Gandy's 10/10 face. Because I sincerely and fully and absolutely believe that height >>> face. People who obsess over the fine details of their facial features, when the problem is lack of centimeters in stature, are total retards who should GTFO. The deafening cacophony emitted by face-copers who think that foids give the slightest damn about that when literal monsters SMV-mog handsome dwarves, needs to end once and for all, and I have thus decided to end it once and for all.

Height >>> face.