Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tallfags need to GTFO

Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Manlet, Ethnic, Hairless (on the head)
I can't even cope on blackpill clips comment sections anymore, I find tallfags bragging and basically admitting to be fakecels
I am sure those faggots browse chads.is as well :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
I can't even cope on blackpill clips comment sections anymore, I find tallfags bragging and basically admitting to be fakecels
I am sure those faggots browse chad.is as well :feelsseriously:

View attachment 492377
As I keep saying, repeatedly (and non-ironically - I am absolutely serious about this): 99% of tallfags are fakecels.

BAN TALLFAGS ON THE SPOT.

is this Tails' channel? a lot of people there are just normies

That's why I have stopped following Blackpill channels: normies have taken over and the black pill is getting diluted.

Yeah
That's why I have stopped following Blackpill channels: normies have taken over and the black pill is getting diluted.
of course, and the main reason of that it's because half of the content comes from tik tok clips :feelsseriously:

Most people here are fakecels tall giga chads, or troids with anime avatars.

I wish I was secretly a Chad this whole time :feelsrope:

As I keep saying, repeatedly (and non-ironically - I am absolutely serious about this): 99% of tallfags are fakecels.

BAN TALLFAGS ON THE SPOT.
BASED.

I wish death on tallfags that have the audacity to come here and try to seem like they don't have a chance. Like, just hit the gym and you instantly can become a whore magnet with the height combined with the building of your body. You are literally infinitely more likely to succeed with women than any manlet will ever have in this life.
Fuck this shit. PEAK CIRCUS

Attachments

• wc8y219umre71.jpg
    wc8y219umre71.jpg
    1,019 KB · Views: 127
I wish death on tallfags that have the audacity to come here and try to seem like they don't have a chance. Like, just hit the gym and you instantly can become a whore magnet with the height combined with the building of your body. You are literally infinitely more likely to succeed with women than any manlet will ever have in this life.
Fuck this shit. PEAK CIRCUS
Exactly, 100%. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
''Yeah I'm a mogger, you heard that right. I'm 6'2 and I pull any chick, there are NO other deal breaking features''
At 6'2", you SMV-mog every single manlet in the universe, unless your face is actually no-kidding 2/10 and you are literally a deformed, grotesque, abominable, wretched, monstrous freakshow of a subhuman.

Why is this notion so complicated for you to grasp?

Exactly, 100%. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

At 6'2", you SMV-mog every single manlet in the universe, unless your face is actually no-kidding 2/10 and you are literally a deformed, grotesque, abominable, wretched, monstrous freakshow of a subhuman.

Why is this notion so complicated for you to grasp?
I was always the tallest guy in my friend groups and always the one with no gf. Because they had prettier faces than me. also autism.

Normies now use it to seem cool and "different, deviating from the overall thinking of society". JFL
END THIS PLANET ALREADY

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-12 02.51.48.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-12 02.51.48.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 84
are you really denying the heightpil? :feelssus:
no, but it is not more important than face. it is equal MAX likely less important. Hence the multitude of short famous actors, can only think of 1 ugly tall actor (that star wars guy) yet there are MANY shorties

I was always the tallest guy in my friend groups and always the one with no gf. Because they had prettier faces than me. also autism.
Yet you still mog every single manlet who is 5'8" or shorter.

I understand that a 5'11" normie with a 8/10 face and a solid frame and turbo-charisma mogs you.

But you mog every single manlet in the entire Milky Way Galaxy, by a very wide margin.

Foids would rather fuck you a thousand times than fuck any of us manlets even a single time.

Congratulations, you won at life - now go fix whatever flaws you have and ascend.

We manlets, meanwhile, cannot ever fix our diminutive heights. For us, it's over; whereas, you still have a chance in this life.
no, but it is not more important than face. it is equal MAX likely less important. Hence the multitude of short famous actors, can only think of 1 ugly tall actor (that star wars guy) yet there are MANY shorties
Retard, actors are irrelevant, the screen is frauded as fuck, and actors aren't chosen for SMV per se. They're chosen for being photogenic.

Go outside, look who gets laid and who doesn't in actual real life. The statistics don't lie.

1630345715830-png.486300

Foids get wet for tall guys, even when ugly.

Ugly tallfag >>> handsome manlet.

So it is in real life, outside of the cinema.

Last edited:
''Yeah I'm a mogger, you heard that right. I'm 6'2 and I pull any chick, there are NO other deal breaking features''
how much would coust to treat your acne problem?

Dont even bother, they think some inches in height can solve someone inceldom while is just a very basic requirement and not a halo these days, unless you are more than 6'4
Okay if we think about your "opinion", people above 6'0 still on a very bad boat.
Manlets cant cope that height is a BASIC REQUIREMENT and not a HALO (unless 6'4 or more), if you would be 6'0 you would still be shit to a foid, is like a baldcel come here and say: "ban everyone that have hair", hair is not a halo, just a very basic requirement today like height.
Tallcels mog manlets to hell and back on average, but if they have a bad face is not worth it, i wont even bother too much to develop, is like a foid talking about how it is to have a penis or to be a man, they are only ignorants who thinks they know shit, but would only knew if they were one.

how much would coust to treat your acne problem?
I already spent about 5k. It's not acne anyway its SCARS. Totally different. The collagen and fat is PERMANENTLY DESTROYED. Meaning they do not EVER go. The treatments for it are all bullshit, I am getting another laser (extremely aggressive basically melting my entire face with 2nd degree burns) in december which is going to cost me 4k + SUBCISION will cost 1.2k + fillers and stuff afterward will cost about 2-3k and with all of this I can expect MAX 50% improvement.

High IQ, they are not blackpilled enough to know that height is just one of a million things that foids wants today.

they think some inches in height can solve someone inceldom
It is literally so; if I weren't 5'7", if I were 5'11", I wouldn't be an incel.
Okay if we think about your "opinion", people above 6'0 still on a very bad boat.
No, they aren't. Men taller than average are by definition more attractive than average. They are in a good boat.
height is a BASIC REQUIREMENT
Right, and if you don't meet it, then all men sufficiently taller than you have an SMV higher than yours. Very simple.
if you would be 6'0 you would still be shit to a foid,
Nope, if I were 6'0", I would not be an incel. I'd slay a ton.
is like a baldcel come here and say: "ban everyone that have hair", hair is not a halo, just a very basic requirement today like height.
And if you don't meet said requirement, you are mogged by those who do meet it. Q.E.D
Tallcels mog manlets to hell and back
True.

READ THE S-BLACKPILL SECTION DEALING WITH HEIGHT, FAKECELS.

Last edited:
Stop coping, if you were 6'0 and would slay, you could still fuck some average/below average foid at 5'7, is a bad height but you could easily geomaxx, foids on Peru are very good looking and are 4'9 on average, the men there are only 5'4 on average.
If you say that if you could "slay a ton" if you just grow up some inches (that seems the only problem), then you just admitted that you have a pretty good looking face, so you are just a dumb fakecel after all.
Buy a ticket plane to Peru or any of these countries: https://www.insider.com/shortest-pe...2019-6#13-rwanda-15873cm-5-feet-249-inches-13 and solve your problem.
But of course right now you will just put another random problems on the table, coping as usual.

I already spent about 5k. It's not acne anyway its SCARS. Totally different. The collagen and fat is PERMANENTLY DESTROYED. Meaning they do not EVER go. The treatments for it are all bullshit, I am getting another laser (extremely aggressive basically melting my entire face with 2nd degree burns) in december which is going to cost me 4k + SUBCISION will cost 1.2k + fillers and stuff afterward will cost about 2-3k and with all of this I can expect MAX 50% improvement.
dude genetics really fucked you up with theese scars shit, but i would still rather be a 6'2 3/10 than a 5'3 6.5/10(Face)

No, they aren't. Men taller than average are by definition more attractive than average. They are in a good boat.

Right, and if you don't meet it, then all men sufficiently taller than you have an SMV higher than yours. Very simple.

And if you don't meet said requirement, you are mogged by those who do meet it. Q.E.D

True.

READ THE S-BLACKPILL SECTION DEALING WITH HEIGHT, FAKECELS.

Stop coping, if you were 6'0 and would slay, you could still fuck some average/below average foid at 5'7, is a bad height but you could easily geomaxx, foids on Peru are very good looking and are 4'9 on average, the men there are only 5'4 on average.
Not a viable solution for me. Maybe in Peru I can get laid, but I'm not in Peru, so this is irrelevant.
If you say that if you could "slay a ton" if you just grow up some inches (that seems the only problem), then you just admitted that you have a pretty good looking face, so you are just a dumb fakecel after all.
Nah, my face is 4/10 on a bad day, or 5/10 on a good day. If I were 6'0", that would more than suffice for me to slay a ton.

Height >>> face
But of course right now you will just put another random problems on the table, coping as usual.
"Just drop everything you do and go to a foreign country to get pussy bro" theory. Nah, I'll pass - not a viable solution.

I think both height and face are equally important. So, if you have, say, an average height and face, you can't be an incel at all (unless you've got a very tiny cock). And being above average in terms of looks or height is already an advantage.