Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tall Women have it far easier than manlets

• Thread starter Subhumanindian__
  • Start date
S

Subhumanindian__

Self-banned
-
i AlwAYs gOt BuLlieD iN 8Th grAde= some ransom bloke asked me how the weather was up there. Meanwhile manlets get physically bullied, shoved Into lockers, forced to be someone’s bitch. It happened to me in 7th grade when I was 5’2”, and one of the main reasons I started gymming.

I STG, look at the nonsense thesw foids complain about. Most of you tall manfoids are literally models. You don’t have the media constantly shittimg on you. You have far more tall men willing to date you ( source: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886913000020). So stop lying. Legit no one ever shits on these creatures other than their own insecurities. And then they go wear 8 inch heels.

Last edited:
I agree, it simply being them trying to rack up more virtue signalling and pity points by making up another fantasy about all the ways they're somehow "oppressed"; they can easily get a tall Chad above them, or even a manlet below them with good looks if they weren't so entitled due to hypergamy and foid standards that they couldn't bear the thought of a male shorter than them, easily being able to ward off whatever "bullying" might come their way... :society:

While manlet subhumans rot in isolation and mockery/looking down upon, both literally and figuratively, for being physically smaller than others and ridiculed due to the usual "muh napoleon". :feelsugh:

I agree, it simply being them trying to rack up more virtue signalling and pity points by making up another fantasy about all the ways they're somehow "oppressed"; they can easily get a tall Chad above them, or even a manlet below them with good looks if they weren't so entitled due to hypergamy and foid standards that they couldn't bear the thought of a male shorter than them, easily being able to ward off whatever "bullying" might come their way... :society:

While manlet subhumans rot in isolation and mockery/looking down upon, both literally and figuratively, for being physically smaller than others and ridiculed due to the usual "muh napoleon". :feelsugh:
Main reason I started gymming and boxing. I was badly bullied in 7th grade, never want it to happen again.

Grass is green

Foids like to divert attention away from men's issues and make it about themselves.

While tallness sows the seeds for a career in modeling or acting in the case of women, a lack of height only ensures a life of romantic failure and social ridicule in the case of men.

Unlike tall women, short men have no representation in movies. Netflix spends money on a teenage comedy film about an insecure tall girl overcoming her fears, but I bet it would never spend money on a film about a short guy who has to face countless rejections for his lack of height.

Why would it? There's no demand for it. Insecure tall girls get a movie of their own to feel special and desired; short guys are just swept under the rug. This is how society breeds resentful men. Such men are the product of society's mistreatment.
In b4 CUCKTEARs talks about muh Tom Cruise who isn’t even that short

Dirt is brown. The only thing tall foids struggle with is finding jeans that fit JFL

Yes they do and its not even close. The only thing holding these women back is themselves which is why they deserve no sympathy.

Most of the foids that complain about being too tall are like 5'7.

don't men prefer tall foids

i AlwAYs gOt BuLlieD iN 8Th grAde= some ransom bloke asked me how the weather was up there. Meanwhile manlets get physically bullied, shoved Into lockers, forced to be someone’s bitch. It happened to me in 7th grade when I was 5’2”, and one of the main reasons I started gymming.

I STG, look at the nonsense thesw foids complain about. Most of you tall manfoids are literally models. You don’t have the media constantly shittimg on you. You have far more tall men willing to date you ( source: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886913000020). So stop lying. Legit no one ever shits on these creatures other than their own insecurities. And then they go wear 8 inch heels.

self victimizing whores and wet water

5'2 in 7th grade?
Some users are that height as adults, maybe even shorter :blackpill:

Never began for curry manlets
Make it even worse I live in the west.

ID BE TALLER IF MY mother WASNT 5’2” SMFH. Shorter than both my dad and grandad.

Last edited:
Make it even worse I live in the west.

ID BE TALLER IF MY POS BIRTHGIVER WASNT 5’2” SMFH. Shorter than both my dad and grandad.
Brutal af brocel.
Nothing to save for our shitty genes.

All women have it easier than all men.