Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tall incel faced YouTuber Callmecarson got cheated on by his girlfriend Katerino.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
And it’s coming out that she had 4 other guys who she was stringing along and none of them knew about the other. The device I’m on right now isn’t capable of posting videos or pictures so just look up katerino or callmecarson on YouTube.

I heard. Cucked that he didn’t beat her to death when he found out but he is a framelet so maybe she would have beat him in a fight jfl

Tall incel? Lol

Tall incel? Lol
Look him up. He’s taller then katerino but I don’t know his exact height but try to tell me his face wouldn’t be close to truecel if he was average height.

He's 6'3". He probably doesn't care because it was obvious she was a whore from the start.

lol i cant watch this shit its such a meme. She cheated on him with like 4 guys and blames it on depression :feelskek:

lol i cant watch this shit its such a meme. She cheated on him with like 4 guys and blames it on depression :feelskek:
That’s pretty much a get out of jail free card for women nowadays. “I was in a dark place and needed comfort.”
>tall
>Girlfriend
>i̶n̶c̶e̶l̶
A girlfriend who cucked him. And if he wasn’t tall he’d be a incel for sure if he isn’t already.

Don’t know who he is , but not surprised

Look him up. He’s taller then katerino but I don’t know his exact height but try to tell me his face wouldn’t be close to truecel if he was average height.
I see ngl

Lol. Nevermind.

But he's still 6'3", white, and has clout as a streamer. He's not incel.