Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tall changlite getting cucked on tinder by white guys JFL

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
Just can’t win as an asian male. Even if you’re tall and decent looking you will get eventually cucked by a white male. You can tell how desperate this noodle is to get fucked by white chads/chadlites on tinder.

E72C1783 36C9 4A98 836F D292604BAE77
395F1841 E93A 4A53 8B58 BEFE0DFD264B
254C4C42 7137 4833 BA07 CAFBFCFA33F8

Not being a blonde haired white Chad has destroyed me.

“Rooking for tarrr good-rooking white boiii”

asian women are the absolute worst. asian men in the west are truly divine creatures walking among us since they’ve managed to not absolutely massacre their race traitor women en masse or kidnap them and ship them back to Asia. Godlike will power and restraint. Any other race would have chimped out by now.

imagine if HALF of the women of your race were getoting fucked by a superior race while openly And proudly saying they are “a white mans whore”, and the only reason the other half still dates within their own race is because is they’re not hot enough to get a white guy.

same goes for curries in the west. Your women are equally bad (all women are equally bad tbh), it’s just that they’re so ugly that thereS now way they could all get white guys. It’s just not practical or realistic for them to chase whites knowing their own SMV is pretty damn low.

#MinorityMenLoseTheirWomenToDiversity
#EvilWhiteMenAreColonizingWomenOfColor
#EndDiversityToSaveVictimizedMinorities

How do you know he's straight? Or maybe a sibling? What you say is true in principle though.

Noodles would kill off their own kind to be with a white blonde blue eyed guy
They would drop a nuke on all of asia for one.

Yeah who knows I hope she matched with my chadfish I’ll ask her who he is.

I know this is obvious, but blonde asians SCREAM self-hatred/white-worship. You might as well well put on a MAGA hat, and wear a shirt that says "white cumdumpster"

I know this is obvious, but blonde asians SCREAM self-hatred/white-worship. You might as well well put on a MAGA hat, and wear a shirt that says "white cumdumpster"
She just has a decent face, her body is flat as a fucking pancake. A tall muscular chad will break her in half. Typical “blonde” Viet whores