Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

talking with girls on tinder with my chad-lite is like pulling teeth. one word responses, zero interest, most don't reply back

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
This guy I'm using has an IG account and pretty decent pics

I posted him here before, poeple say he was only chad-lite ttier. Others screamed my profile looks fake, even though most girls or guys have nothing on their profile.

Regardless, the only success I've had talking with foids on tinder IN ANY AREA is with a straight up giga-chad.

Attachments

• 66050018_1209368359245853_5488582215137879405_n.jpg
    66050018_1209368359245853_5488582215137879405_n.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 297

I posted him here before, poeple say he was only chad-lite ttier. Others screamed my profile looks fake, even though most girls or guys have nothing on their profile.

Regardless, the only success I've had talking with foids on tinder IN ANY AREA is with a straight up giga-chad.
Foids have more power than ever, more access to the top guys, know how over inflated their value is that they're embracing peak narcissism. Imagine being one of those man v food type ppl then being expected to go back to mac n cheese.

It's also because foids already have dozens of chadlites orbitting them on Instagram so they don't even really need tinder beyond an ego boost

Foids have more power than ever, more access to the top guys, know how over inflated their value is that they're embracing peak narcissism. Imagine being one of those man v food type ppl then being expected to go back to mac n cheese.

it's nothing but insanity, madness... how can they hold out for the top 0.1% of men like this?

They just want gigachad

it's nothing but insanity, madness... how can they hold out for the top 0.1% of men like this?
Living on a hope & a dream, they're the ultimate gambler waiting for that James Bond royal flush -> straight flush final hand moment. These cunts live in a land of delusions with their emotions overriding logic.

A bitch is only happy when she sees no potential upgrade.

Thats so depressing to think about these women at my job have access to top tier men just by opening their phone while i rot

He mogs me so fucking hard
Holy shitt he mogs me so fucking hard

This guy can easily get a decent looking girlfriend in real approaching or maybe thru his social circle or colleagues if he's atleast like 6'1 or something. Tinder is not made for non Chad men. Stop using Tinder, you're doing more harm than good.

This guy can easily get a decent looking girlfriend in real approaching or maybe thru his social circle or colleagues if he's atleast like 6'1 or something. Tinder is not made for non Chad men. Stop using Tinder, you're doing more harm than good.

heh, decent analogy. modern day postwall foids standards for OLD are extremely strict... like a poker nit only waiting to play with pocket aces in a texas hold’em game and discarding everything else. some women are so delusional that they want something even better than the top 0.5%.

main difference there is that a hole being picky doesn’t hurt their image in the slightest
EVEN IF I turned into a 7/10 overnight

at age 30+ what can a man even do in america?

there's no where to go. most places shut down and did not open back up after the pandemic.

online dating is all there is bro

there's no where to go. most places shut down and did not open back up after the pandemic.

cold approaching is just a one way ticket to jail in 2020

even 20 years ago the success rate was less than 5%

foids use tinder for entertainment now

cold approaching is just a one way ticket to jail in 2020

even 20 years ago the success rate was less than 5%

i've been begging this forum to tell me exactly how to get around online dating if you're not in school and can't approach women or some weird social circle school bullshit

but there's no way around it

maybe fraud your pics online and get dates

i've been begging this forum to tell me exactly how to get around online dating if you're not in school and can't approach women or some weird social circle school bullshit

but there's no way around it

maybe fraud your pics online and get dates
yeah

i also have spoke about the dickpill, but you need a top 1% dick to pull off big dick game

yeah

i also have spoke about the dickpill, but you need a top 1% dick to pull off big dick game

the chad in my OP is already frauding hard

he uses cherry picked pics enhanced with photoshop

HE'S CHEATING HARD AND STILL LOSING

the chad in my OP is already frauding hard

he uses cherry picked pics enhanced with photoshop

HE'S CHEATING HARD AND STILL LOSING
brutal

if you're bored, experiment with big dick game.

i assume it works to a degree but it will never get stacies or even stacylites

brutal

if you're bored, experiment with big dick game.

i assume it works to a degree but it will never get stacies or even stacylites

heh that's quite interesting

i'm going to assume most girls are always ASSUMING and REQUIRING handsome men to have a big dick

chadlite isn't enough anymore

Same for me. It’s over for us when our chad-lite has a difficult time.

I was big into PUA and cold approaches back in 2005-2009 and I had 0 success with it. Got me in trouble at university because some girls complained i made them feel "unsafe". The window for online was firmly closed 6 or 7 years ago. Even sliding into DM's is dead for the most part these days.

Others screamed my profile looks fake could be

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back