Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Talking to a girl as a stacyfish has completely destroyed me.

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
Yes. It destroyed me. I was always blackpilled, I'm no bluepilled retard, I wish I was, at least it would take away some of the pain.

Nothing. Not couples holding hands in public, not teachers drooling to chad classmates, not stories, not ANY of the threads on this forum has given me this many ruthless heart piercing suicidefuel shots as talking to a real life 18 year old random EU girl did.

Obviously on my stacyfish.

I blame myself for allowing my alter ego consciousness to penetrate my real mind so deeply.

Every single day of hers is something I deeply need, something I want, but the moment it turns to something about friendship, relationships, love, or sex..

I would give everything. I would erase 20 years of my past experiences for a day in her life.

Some of her single sentence texts like when the girl she barely even knew and just met came over to her house and they regularly meet just to fuck casually.. all this is just too much.

Cold hearted brutal shot to the heart, and its not even close.

My entire body is shaking, my eyes are all red, I want to cry out loud but I can't do it anymore. My heart feels like stone in my chest.

It's an endless life of suffering. Nothing will change. I could turn 7/10 today, I swear I could wake up a 7/10 looking guy tomorrow, and I wouldn't even come close to the life this random girl has.

People confessing love to her.
People wanting to have sex with any at any moment.
Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of messages in her inbox.
Always people ready to go out with her.

Why do I even post this thread. I guess the pain is too much and its the only place in the world that allows me to speak..

The only place I belong.

What did I do to deserve this. Why is this happening to me. Every day is worse. What's wrong with this world. What's wrong with this evil world.

Beware of the incel to tranny pipeline.

Congrats, you've taken arguably the most extreme blackpill lesson there is. I've done similar roleplay as women, and it absolutely broke me as a human. Even the posters here do not truly comprehend how different our lives are from the average woman.

What did I do to anybody, what did I do.. what is my sin, what is my fault. Tell me, what is my fault. There can't be God because if God exists he is not just, he is not just.

I suffer, no.. suffer has become a casual everyday word to me. What I feel is agony, torture.

How else to name convulsely twitch and shake on my bed crying, with nothing but pain in my face, grimace of deepest pain.

Congrats, you've taken arguably the most extreme blackpill lesson there is. I've done similar roleplay as women, and it absolutely broke me as a human. Even the posters here do not truly comprehend how different our lives are from the average woman.
There is truly nothing that breaks a man like role play as a woman does. Not arguably. It is the worst I've ever felt. It is the worst. Nothing, nothing comes close. Nothing. I've never felt this kind of pain before, I'm young I don't want to feel this. I'm still young. My youth is gone but I still have time. Why, why why why why why why why why

What I feel is an unbearable agony. Every single day. I don't know the meaning of the word happiness anymore. All I've ever known is pain and suffering. All I've ever known.

Yes, and don't fall for it as tempting as it may be to escape our brutal reality as worthless men.

damn bro, hopefully the pain will go away soon man.

What the sexual liberation and social media has done to the West, is disgusting.
If we don´t wake the fuck up, this crap will only get worse.
It´s part of their depopulation agenda.
They did everything on purpose and knew damn well that dating apps would cause more harm than good.
They knew damn well, the sexual liberation would tear down the family unit and turn women into whores.

Yes, and don't fall for it as tempting as it may be to escape our brutal reality as worthless men.
can’t fall for that pipeline if you remember they won’t respect you for going down that pipe and will talk bad about you

funny thread, I laughed

Yep. This is why more and more ugly guys are becoming trannies.

Wonder what even a 15-year-old would say tbh, a guy I know recently said that a 15-year-old he started chatting with was trying some "I'm not like the other girls" shit on him and telling him that all the girls her age she knows only know and care about sex, drugs and alcohol, but she's definitely not like that and different:foidSoy::foidSoy:.

The foid could be uglier flat ass and tits and have about the same. The same type of foid will cry about being lonely!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats really pathetic...
You say you are blackpilled but still wont swallow the pill.
You are still bluepilled,
you literally act like a rejected normie.

Why even catfish?
You pretend to be a girl then you have this alter ego that is something that you will never be.
Really really pathetic and disappointing baby-like behavior in my eyes
Get it together crybabycel

I never thought about stacyfishing before lol.

How is your relationship with your father?

damn bro, hopefully the pain will go away soon man.

What the sexual liberation and social media has done to the West, is disgusting.
If we don´t wake the fuck up, this crap will only get worse.
It´s part of their depopulation agenda.
They did everything on purpose and knew damn well that dating apps would cause more harm than good.
They knew damn well, the sexual liberation would tear down the family unit and turn women into whores.
One thing is certain, none of this is our fault. Yet we have to bear witness to it all.
Action can only take place when there is enough numbers of BLACKPILLED sexless ANGRY YOUNG MEN in our side. like @Stupid Clown has stated.

Yes. It destroyed me. I was always blackpilled, I'm no bluepilled retard, I wish I was, at least it would take away some of the pain.

Nothing. Not couples holding hands in public, not teachers drooling to chad classmates, not stories, not ANY of the threads on this forum has given me this many ruthless heart piercing suicidefuel shots as talking to a real life 18 year old random EU girl did.

Obviously on my stacyfish.

I blame myself for allowing my alter ego consciousness to penetrate my real mind so deeply.

Every single day of hers is something I deeply need, something I want, but the moment it turns to something about friendship, relationships, love, or sex..

I would give everything. I would erase 20 years of my past experiences for a day in her life.

Some of her single sentence texts like when the girl she barely even knew and just met came over to her house and they regularly meet just to fuck casually.. all this is just too much.

Cold hearted brutal shot to the heart, and its not even close.

My entire body is shaking, my eyes are all red, I want to cry out loud but I can't do it anymore. My heart feels like stone in my chest.

It's an endless life of suffering. Nothing will change. I could turn 7/10 today, I swear I could wake up a 7/10 looking guy tomorrow, and I wouldn't even come close to the life this random girl has.

People confessing love to her.
People wanting to have sex with any at any moment.
Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of messages in her inbox.
Always people ready to go out with her.

Why do I even post this thread. I guess the pain is too much and its the only place in the world that allows me to speak..

The only place I belong.

What did I do to deserve this. Why is this happening to me. Every day is worse. What's wrong with this world. What's wrong with this evil world.
end me

I've done this as well as a experiment - it is apparent how much discrimination women give
average men.

God is just thats why in bible woman were told to stfu different species than men entirely

Brutal. Absolutely fucking brutal, mang :feelscry:

Yeah, we're blackpilled and we know how much easier women's lives are. But it's still a shock to see it, hear it, experience it from up close.

You did not do anything wrong to deserve this. You were simply unlucky and were born ugly with subhuman genes. That's literally it. We just had bad luck. We were born subhumanely ugly and we will never be able to enjoy life because of it.