Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Talking about food is most normie of biggest normie things you can do

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
I can't myself bring and talk about food. Like everyone i like food, but never in my life talked about it with someone, also another aspect of it is what i call 'food nationalism' so in other words endless fight over superiority of cuisines over one another ( like wweewe...have best food ) and when it comes to travelling which is ultra foid behavior it can be also said that someone travels for food and exploring other cuisines ( that what typical foids say, but in reality they want to fuck local chad ).
So in the end food discussions are very NT behavior

@Lebensmüder
@SocialzERo
@PPEcel
@Legionarivs

I talk about food all the time, food is an excellent cope

Food nationalism is stupid though

I know, right? Normies talk about foids all the time.

I can't myself bring and talk about food. Like everyone i like food, but never in my life talked about it with someone, also another aspect of it is what i call 'food nationalism' so in other words endless fight over superiority of cuisines over one another ( like wweewe...have best food ) and when it comes to travelling which is ultra foid behavior it can be also said that someone travels for food and exploring other cuisines ( that what typical foids say, but in reality they want to fuck local chad ).
So in the end food discussions are very NT behavior

@Lebensmüder
@SocialzERo
@PPEcel
@Legionarivs
Yes tbh. Am also very anhedonic in that regard, I don't complain and mostly see food as a way to sustain myself, cannot get how people discuss over it for hours and hours. There are very few food items I ever liked (like spaetzle with cream sauce and pig medallions) so much that I praised them. Btw traveling for food is one of the most retarded reasons there are.
The same thing with drinking, cannot understand how people use so much money to buy some fancy wine - in the end wine tastes like piss, I personally drink only water (and detest carbonate/carbon dioxide in it).
The only thing to miss about restaurants is the atmosphere in the evening hours and sense of calling it a day in the end - and maybe a visit to an alp after hiking for hours. But not the food, but the atmosphere was important in that regard.

Traveling is giga-normie and foid behavior (at least traveling when you do nothing except sitting on a beach or looking at monuments just to take a stupid picture of them to post on the Internet). Traveling is per se not really wrong, but it's done for the wrong reasons nowadays (fucking strangers, alcoholism, partying, etc.) - when a foid tells me that she travels to Australia I automatically know that she will ride the CC there (the place where all rich foids go in my country for fucking strangers). Really a shame tbh, because some of the places were interesting once and are now only places for hedonism/alcoholism - and even when you want to go there for unrelated reasons people assume the worst of you (for example: When you say that you want to go to Thailand in my country people automatically say that you go there to fuck women, while it's a country famous for its flora/fauna and historical monuments). Hedonistic normalfags have ruined/perverted that again.

I only eat fesikh
18441.jpg

The face everybody makes when they have fesikh for the first time. Or every time.

It all ends up as shit in the end.

If you think about it, food is one of the main topics of conversation that normies have, like sushi or those tv programs like Masterchef and so on

If they talk at you about it when you are clearly not interested in hearing it it's just a way normies humblebrag and imply that they can afford to eat and cook good food but that you can't and are just a fat lazy pos that eats junk food.

don't care about food. some is good to eat, i eat when i'm hungry

I talk about food all the time, food is an excellent cope
Seriously, one of the only things i look forward to reliably is eating, why the fuck would I not talk about it