Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Talked to a normie acquaintance that understands

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
This guy understands everything I say. I ranted to him a long while about everything. He agrees with things I say and he is a socially adjusted normal guy. I feel vindicated now. If I get kicked out I will know I'm right. I've been going crazy talking to all these stupid cunts telling me I'm to blame for stuff I'm clearly fucking not to blame for.

ALSO JUST FKING LOL IM AT THE HELP DESK RIGHT NOW BECAUSE MY KEY CARD ID DOESNT WORK FOR MY DORM, DOESNT WORK FOR ANYTHING BECAUSE IM SUCH A VIOLENT MENACE. IM TRYING TO GET IT FIXED RN AND THEYRE ASKING ME WHY I NEED TO SWIPE IN SOMEWHERE BITCH I FUCKING LIIIIIVE OOONNNN CAAAAMMMMPUUUUSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE A MESSAGE NEXT TO MY NAME "DO NOT GIVE ACCESS"

Indari said:
This guy understands everything I say. I ranted to him a long while about everything. He agrees with things I say and he is a socially adjusted normal guy. I feel vindicated now. If I get kicked out I will know I'm right. I've been going crazy talking to all these stupid cunts telling me I'm to blame for stuff I'm clearly fucking not to blame for.

relatable. These mental health fags will fuck with your mind. I was much better off when I wasn't in the system.

Indari said:
THEY HAVE A MESSAGE NEXT TO MY NAME "DO NOT GIVE ACCESS"
is it an abuse in u,s and a? here it is