Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Talk of 2nd round of mobilization in Russia after the New Year

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
In the 1st round of mobilization Russia activated 360,000 reservists. Of course when they get the machinery in place, like it takes a lot of planning and work even to have training areas for 360,000 soldiers. But once that is in place and working, it takes 3 months Russia said to train reservists to be ready. So since the 1st mobilization was last month, it seems reasonable that when those soldiers finish training, the next round will be called up. As the training facilities are scaled up, the next call up can also be larger.

This is what I was talking about a few days ago that wars take time to scale up. Like the defense industry can't just scale up production by 10 times overnight. But over a few years they can dramatically increase production year by year.

Simply more elite-puppeteered, artificial conflict and strife; I root for no side, both most likely being part of some greater overarching agenda in a new order, and both equally discriminating and subjugation against subhumans in terms of hypergamy-enabling policies and being controlled by globohomo, though it is nice to see Soydditors and other cucks screeching over Russia literally existing and their even more degeneracy-supporting, deteriorating Western puppet Ukraine possibly failing... :feelshehe:

Though it seems for now Ukraine has the upper hand; I doubt the battle is even close to ending, so we'll simply have to wait and see. :feelsjuice:

I just don't have any hope of Russia winning this.

Simply more elite-puppeteered, artificial conflict and strife; I root for no side, both most likely being part of some greater overarching agenda in a new order, and both equally discriminating and subjugation against subhumans in terms of hypergamy-enabling policies and being controlled by globohomo, though it is nice to see Soydditors and other cucks screeching over Russia literally existing and their even more degeneracy-supporting, deteriorating Western puppet Ukraine possibly failing... :feelshehe:

Though it seems for now Ukraine has the upper hand; I doubt the battle is even close to ending, so we'll simply have to wait and see. :feelsjuice:

Thats the thing is the Russian military has been hit very hard, and they found out the hard way a lot of their weapons systems and tactics get blown up by modern weapons technologies.

But Russia is still 146 million people, with significant manufacturing and endless resources, and big allies. Like the Iranian drones and possibly Iranian missiles coming into the war.

Fuck russia why won't those slav subhumans just nuke ukraine and west. Fucking tired of these faggot eurocucks fighting

I just don't have any hope of Russia winning this.

I think the endgame of the whole thing is the West will take over Russia, at least the European Russia.

Russia isn't going down easily, and it doesn't appear Russia is willing to just make a deal, instead they keep upping the ante.