Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Taliban might be a hope

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
If they build an OK society where men`s rights are not dogshit, while having a good amount of human rights too, they can invite a wave of emigrants and this country can rise from the ashes like US did in mid-20th century.
Sad thing that country landscape is so bad, while mentioned america has godlike climate etc.
Afghanistan can be a starting point from which everything will grow outwards and reach every corner of this matriarchal gulag callen Earth.

If they build an OK society where men`s rights are not dogshit, while having a good amount of human rights too, they can invite a wave of emigrants and this country can rise from the ashes like US did in mid-20th century.
Sad thing that country landscape is so bad, while mentioned america has godlike climate etc.
Afghanistan can be a starting point from which everything will grow outwards and reach every corner of this matriarchal gulag callen Earth.
If people emigrated there they would also take their culture with them eventually turn it into gynocentric shithole. Or it would only males emigrate and turn it into sausage fest, women wouldnt emigrate there because males rights are misogyny, unless you lure them with Chads and money.

I can't believe men have come to such a dead end with soyciety that this is their only option. Although some may see it as a practical option, it is not the only possible option.

If people emigrated there they would also take their culture with them eventually turn it into gynocentric shithole. Or it would only males emigrate and turn it into sausage fest, women wouldnt emigrate there because males rights are misogyny, unless you lure them with Chads and money.
that`s why they need to write constitution and laws
I can't believe men have come to such a dead end with soyciety that this is their only option. Although some may see it as a practical option, it is not the only possible option.
not everyone, but some might go there if the conditions are right
then, if it flourishes the others will follow

You see now why i defended the islamic option?
Talibans are the nearestw thing we have to traditional ancient greece

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back