Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tale of an Incel Gorilla. Chapter 1 Birth

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
For those of you who may not know what I am,

I am a Genetically modified Gorilla. I know this is strange and foreign to many people. And some may even doubt me.

So I thought I might write how I came to be on this site, to help anyone who cares better understand how I am even an incel, and why I'm here.

Chapter One Birth

My story is like many here. I was conceived by two consenting adults of my species. Except my mother and father were in captivity of an unknown government organization looking to experiment on Great apes.

Image placeholder title

They were both given a shot of some lab created substance. Because of this, my pregnant mother transferred whatever substance was in her to me.

I was not like any of the other Gorillas you see. I not only had the ability to speak, but i was self aware as well. Because of this, I stayed in captivity, being forced to hone my cognitive skills and newfound abilities.

My parents never treated me different and always accepted me for being special. For they were like me, though only I could speak.

Unfortunatley my other gorilla brethren socially outed me for my superior intellect and different way of communication. And my only source of social interaction was through my parents, and the man responsible for my creation.

Dr klienberg, the man who developed the substance that made me who I am, wanted me to be an example of what genetic mutation could achieve. He conducted many cruel and unusual tests on my parents and I.

(He kinda look like this)
C7dppKDbG3JXuMfybV5tUX 320 80

Many years of constant testing had passed, and i was finally released into the wild with my family at the age of 10. After being accept into a group of Gorillas, that's were we stayed for some time.

Though i did not realize i was an incel until my first onetis. A female Gorilla who I'll call Oog. She was the first among many who brutally blackpilled me

To be continued.

402529366 0ecdbf069d b

Gorillas can’t be incel.

I'm looking forward to the rest of this

Interesting i will continue reading the story

Interesting, curious to see the next chapter

didnt read also you're a simp

But why big dick then? is this experiment somehow related with pleasing blonde stacies?

I hunt gorillas in the African jungle !

we need an ost for this

For those of you who may not know what I am,

I am a Genetically modified Gorilla. I know this is strange and foreign to many people. And some may even doubt me.

So I thought I might write how I came to be on this site, to help anyone who cares better understand how I am even an incel, and why I'm here.

Chapter One Birth

My story is like many here. I was conceived by two consenting adults of my species. Except my mother and father were in captivity of an unknown government organization looking to experiment on Great apes.

View attachment 218096

They were both given a shot of some lab created substance. Because of this, my pregnant mother transferred whatever substance was in her to me.

I was not like any of the other Gorillas you see. I not only had the ability to speak, but i was self aware as well. Because of this, I stayed in captivity, being forced to hone my cognitive skills and newfound abilities.

My parents never treated me different and always accepted me for being special. For they were like me, though only I could speak.

Unfortunatley my other gorilla brethren socially outed me for my superior intellect and different way of communication. And my only source of social interaction was through my parents, and the man responsible for my creation.

Dr klienberg, the man who developed the substance that made me who I am, wanted me to be an example of what genetic mutation could achieve. He conducted many cruel and unusual tests on my parents and I.

(He kinda look like this)
View attachment 218098

Many years of constant testing had passed, and i was finally released into the wild with my family at the age of 10. After being accept into a group of Gorillas, that's were we stayed for some time.

Though i did not realize i was an incel until my first onetis. A female Gorilla who I'll call Oog. She was the first among many who brutally blackpilled me

To be continued.

View attachment 218095
Wow, finally found the story. Can't wait for next part.

Wow, finally found the story. Can't wait for next part.
Already done brocel

Ok that's it man you've peaked my interest. I implore you to make a book (if you're looking for people to colab with, I'm down)