Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tale of an Incel Gorilla. Chapter 2 Oog

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Chapter 1 below

https://incels.is/threads/tale-of-an-incel-gorilla-chapter-1-birth.186671/

Last time on Tales of an Incel Gorilla "i did not realize i was an incel until my first oneitis. A female Gorilla who I'll call Oog. She was the first among many who brutally blackpilled me "

Chapter Two Oog

Oog was the first oneitis i had. You see, i didn't always beat and rape human foids (in diddy kong racing) for crossing onto my territory. I used to be attracted to my own kind. But Oog changed that. Oog was a very attractive member of my species. I always tried to please her by speaking English, and showing her my enhanced intellect, thoguh she alwaysshot down my advances. I wasn't violent enough for her, despite being bigger and stronger than many of the other Ape's in my group.

Eventually, i lost her to a violent Gorilla. His name translates to Troy from Gorilla language. Troy was a chad Gorilla who would act like a complete ass and still get laid. I caught Oog bent over a tree stump by Troy. Upon seeing this, i was enraged. I went ApeShit for lack of a better term.

So i did what any Ape would do in that situation. I beat and killed him, much to Oog's displeasure. It was a one sided fight. After i verbally insulted him, he squared up. I then tore him to pieces. I am genetically modified after all, and no Ape is any match for me.

nintchdbpict000400920771.jpg

After committing this act i was banished from my gorilla group.

I left my parents behind, only because Ape's are stronger together and i didn't want anything bad to happen to them. I fended for myself, moving from forest to forest. Getting rejected by every female Gorilla i tried my advances on. It was then that i realized i was an incel.

My bad luck only got worse.

As i was traversing an unfamiliar forest, i was spotted by poachers. After brutally beating many of them to death they eventually overwhelmed me. Unfortunately they didn't kill me or make me into a coat. They put me inside of a Zoo. I was a rare Gorilla after all.

1ZJC01i.jpg

The Zoo is where i learned to hate many humans, and its where i learned more about human culture.

To be continued in chapter 3.

402529366_0ecdbf069d_b-jpg.218095

Just finished reading. Fuck Troy the foid stealing gorilla faggot.

I'm stealing your idea.

Going to write a best seller

Gorilla? Mogs me by default.

I'm looking forward to the next instalment

How does it feel the be one of the only genuine posters in a forum full of LARPers?

This is a really sad and brutal story ngl.

Humans lack culture

My bad luck only got worse.
Brootal and gorillapilled. I knew female gorillas were in harems with the strongest gorilla, but didn't know it because of his top tier looks and thugmaxxing. I thought it was because the strength was used to pretty much shoo all other gorilas away.
Kind of disappointed you didn't rape the female gorilla (in minecraft).

Is part 3 out?

Brootal and gorillapilled. I knew female gorillas were in harems with the strongest gorilla, but didn't know it because of his top tier looks and thugmaxxing. I thought it was because the strength was used to pretty much shoo all other gorilas away.
Kind of disappointed you didn't rape the female gorilla (in minecraft).

Is part 3 out?

I was bluepilled during that time. Had I been who I am now I would have raped her.

Part 3 isnt out yet, but ill probably be writing it some time tomorrow. Its been a long time since the last one

Sorry for the necro-bump but I look forward to the third chapter of this story. You have quite a way with words and I'm sorry humans (and even some of those apes in your past) are/were such trash.

make a movie
No you.

Sorry for the necro-bump but I look forward to the third chapter of this story. You have quite a way with words and I'm sorry humans (and even some of those apes in your past) are/were such trash.
Thanks brocel. I've gotten used to how shitty humans are honestly.

Don't get me wrong, I still gate them, especially cumskins for giving me self awareness

No you.

Thanks brocel. I've gotten used to how shitty humans are honestly.

Don't get me wrong, I still gate them, especially cumskins for giving me self awareness

Based ass nigga

Wtf kind of shit is that
he did it over and over while tagging everyone online. probably 3 times at least. mods warned him to not keep doing it.

Sorry to hear about your heartache amd isolation. When's part 3?

Gorrillas are very based and redpilled animals

he did it over and over while tagging everyone online. probably 3 times at least. mods warned him to not keep doing it.
Only now do i finally understand why he was popular

Chapter 3?

Looking forward to it ngl

@ThoughtfulCel