Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Taking drugs for the first time in my life (part 2)

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
I started smoking weed and it’s good natural medicine. Before i’ve never been high or drunk. Let's see how this affects my mental in the long term. My goal is to become an completely indifferent bum.

View: https://youtu.be/-JhwxTen6yA

My heart starts beating so fucking fast every time I smoke.
After i drink alcohol, i won't even notice it

Yea weed is alright. To each their own. I'm more of a fuckin alcoholic failure and I wish it would end.

As for my take on weed, don't let that be the gateway to stronger shit. I got high on vicodin after my wisdom tooth removal back in college. It felt amazing. My bed was a fuckin cloud lol. Amazing feeling.

Sad to think that some people get hooked onto that and end up on the streets. The fuckin depravity I see everyday is sad. Nowadays, the homeless junkies have the decency to poop on the parallel parking spaces rather than just on the sidewalk. Of course, that just means people have shit on the tires and wheel wells on their car.

I want to do drugs

My heart starts beating so fucking fast every time I smoke.
After i drink alcohol, i won't even notice it
It’s a sign of overdose kek.

I want to do drugs
I only do it for medical reasons. I'm so mentally shattered that i don't have time to take antidepressants for weeks until i feel somewhat of a positive change. I need help immediately and there is no better medical help than the medicine that nature personally provides us.

weed is pussy shit
take the methpill and ascend

U can try cbd too if u want relaxation w/o a high. It works best rectally tho XD

weed is an amazing cope (when microdosed), sure it makes me a bit more schizo, but overall it's a boost for mental health :feelsokman:
This

Weed is a god tier cope